How should I style my hair?

TheNiteSiren

Virginal Temptress
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Posts
1,434
Someone told me that short hair on a girl is a turn off. Is this true? I am thinking of cutting my hair similar to that pop star P!nk.

What do guys prefer?
 
on the whole I prefer girls with long hair, but Pink is hot so go figure.

I say give it a shot. if it's not right it'll grow out again right?
 
For questions like this I usually think about what if a guy was asking me this question. I find the answer normally is that it depends on the person as to what you like, with guys I don't care about their hair, but I have friends who HATE guys with long hair.

So I assume it's at least similar with guys, some might like it short, some might not. You can't please everyone, so just please yourself :)
 
Here's a headshot I did recently. Keep in mind that I took this in February and my hair has gotten alot thicker since then. Damn thing grows like a weed.
 

Attachments

  • sexy4.jpg
    sexy4.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 186
Here's a headshot I did recently. Keep in mind that I took this in February and my hair has gotten alot thicker since then. Damn thing grows like a weed.

I love that style! I happen to have that same cut...unless I spike it. ;)
NS. Its hair it grows back. If you want to try something new do it. Who gives a fuck what others think.
 
Models can look good in a burlap sack. When the runway features burlap sacks, boyshorts, low-cut waists and clunky heels, this does not mean that most women look better to men emulating unflattering trends.
 
Someone told me that short hair on a girl is a turn off. Is this true? I am thinking of cutting my hair similar to that pop star P!nk.

What do guys prefer?

Honey, instead of wondering what guys prefer, stick with what YOU prefer and what looks good on you?

You have the face and features (and probably the confidence) to pull off a crop. If you want short hair, go with short hair. If you want long hair, go with long hair. If you want a poodle mops, go ahead. You're the one who has to live with it, so you're the one who should like it!!

I guarantee you that whatever you chose, there are people who are going to like it and people who won't. Please yourself :rose:.
 
Find a good website where you can download your picture and "try" on different hairstyles. {There has to be one out there, but it's Saturday morning and I'm a bit lazy today.}
 
Someone told me that short hair on a girl is a turn off. Is this true? I am thinking of cutting my hair similar to that pop star P!nk.

What do guys prefer?

Depends completely on the guy. I'm not a fan of short hair on a woman, but lots of guys fucking love it. If you have a guy in particular in mind, ask him what he likes. But overall, find a haircut you like and go rock the fuck out of it. Self-confidence and being comfortable in who you are will be far sexier than any haircut to the kinds of men you want to attract.
 
Long or short isn't the issue...do what you want as long as there is enough to grab hold of.
 
You already have pretty short hair so it won't be too big a deal to lop it off some more! Go nuts.


I was just going to post the same thing hehe

Your hair is already short so getting the back cut won't be that drastic. You near enough have a Pixie Hairstyle atm :)
 
"Do as thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law." --Aleister Crowley

In other words, do what you wanna do. IMHO the only 'bad' hairstyles are those that get you fired or assaulted. If a short style doesn't work for you, wait a few months; it'll come back.

You might wish to try a new style at the beginning of a distant vacation where nobody you encounter knows the old you. That's part of personal re-invention, and a great reason to travel. Get away from your past and your current familiar tedium. Become someone else. In Honduras, nobody knows you're a [whatever] unless you tell them. When you return home looking rather different because you transformed yourself, say it was a local thang.
 
After having my hair long, super short, and various lengths in between, the best length for me is chin length. It suits my face, and I get compliments on it from both sides.

I think if you feel good then you will look good. Do what you like, and it will show in the way you carry yourself.

Get a consultation from a good stylist, one who can evaluate your hair type and face shape, and let you know if the style you are considering will work with your raw materials. :)

Let us know what you decide!
 
After having my hair long, super short, and various lengths in between, the best length for me is chin length. It suits my face, and I get compliments on it from both sides.

I think if you feel good then you will look good. Do what you like, and it will show in the way you carry yourself.

Get a consultation from a good stylist, one who can evaluate your hair type and face shape, and let you know if the style you are considering will work with your raw materials. :)

Let us know what you decide!

STFU and turn on tv to see how many ugly people feel wonderful.
 
I think you could probably pull it off if you wanted to! And some men will love it, and others would prefer you have longer hair. So unless there is a specific man with a specific preference, it's up to you. Will you keep your natural color?

It might be good to get an idea of what the cut will look like with minimal styling too, so you will feel o.k. with the "just been laid" (or the "out in the wind and rain") look as well.
 
on the whole I prefer girls with long hair, but Pink is hot so go figure.

I say give it a shot. if it's not right it'll grow out again right?

It's a personal preference cause I agree that PINK is HOT, but it's the bleach blonde color that helps, IMO. PINK, used to be brunette with the short hair she has now, and again in IHO, no where near as Hot as she is as a blonde!
 
Last edited:
I want P!nk to have my babies. I don't care if we're both chicks.

That is all. :eek:
 
what iss it about her that you women want-her beautiful small boobies, or tight thi-gapped crotch of her jeans?
 
what iss it about her that you women want-her beautiful small boobies, or tight thi-gapped crotch of her jeans?

I don't want to be pink.

I think that Night looks great with short hair and might enjoy the freedom that comes with a less traditional style.

and to the original question.. I've met men who loved short hair, men who loved long hair, men who loved red or blue or curly or strait..
I really think that men fall in love with women who love themselves (take that however ;) )
 
what iss it about her that you women want-her beautiful small boobies, or tight thi-gapped crotch of her jeans?

Oh silly me - I took you for being as serious as the time it took to compose your message... which was probably longer than you would hope people realise.

Pink is just attitude - haircut is irrelevant.
 
In the end it is what you think looks good that matters, because if you feel your hair looks good, it will give you confidence and then that will radiate out. There are rules about hairstyles, about what will look good with your face, someone with a long face may not look good with long, straight hair (and that is a hypothetical, not a stylist or even fashionable), someone with a round fact might look better with chin length hair, someone with striking bone structure might look great with a very short pixie cut, someone with more leonine features might rock the longer hair look.....

I think in the end, if you get turned on by your hair, so to speak, and your look, you will exude confidence and sexiness and that will attract others.As people said about Pink, it is about her attitude, and a lot of that comes I bet from her feeling she looks hot the way she looks:)
 
Someone told me that short hair on a girl is a turn off. Is this true? I am thinking of cutting my hair similar to that pop star

What do guys prefer?

Some men prefer short hair, and some men prefer long hair on a woman. Trying to satisfy men with hair style is a no win proposition. You should do what looks good on you. However with that said, I think I would pass on the Pink hair style. That's a bit over the top.
 
Back
Top