Panty sniffing

I doubt that panty sniffing is limited to only Minnesotans. After all, my honey loves doing it and he's from Nebraska. lol

Grand Theft Panty may be, though.

Too funny LindsayRae........guys from Illinois love it too......

I'm new here and this is my first post although I do belong to several similar bulletin boards. I'm looking forward to publishing some stories. I used to write some for Forum Magazine and Variations Magazing back in the '90's. Several were published.

On to the thread response. I have been a devout panty sniffer for a long time. Years back, I had dozens of "online affairs" with women (mostly married) around the country. It was usually not possible (except in one case) to meet them in person but we sometimes shared photos and had long e-mail exchanges. One of the things I would often ask them to do (and at least 2/3 of them agreed) was to masturbate while wearing a nice pair of lacy white panties, shoving the crotch of it as far up into them as they could while they were getting themselves off, put the panties in a plastic baggie and mail it to me at a post office box I rented. I always had great anticipation when I received an envelope and opened the baggie and could hold the panties to my face and breath in the scent of my anonymous online lady friend. I had to keep them locked up at work so my wife wouldn't find them, but I often took them with me when I traveled on business and spend time with them in my motel room sniffing and masturbating. One time, one of my lady friends asked me to jerk off into the crotch of the panties and send them back to her so she could have her turn to sniff. We did that several more times. For me, it was a great way to share that special sexual intimacy of being really close even though we were many miles apart. I think for many of the married women, it was just as much of a thrill without any of the danger or risk of a "real" affair. This is the first time I've actually admitted this activity to anyone other than the women I shared it with.

Great first post mate.

Great story, I can see how that would add an intimate physical dimension to an otherwise remote relationship.

I'm new here and this is my first post although I do belong to several similar bulletin boards. I'm looking forward to publishing some stories. I used to write some for Forum Magazine and Variations Magazing back in the '90's. Several were published.

On to the thread response. I have been a devout panty sniffer for a long time. Years back, I had dozens of "online affairs" with women (mostly married) around the country. It was usually not possible (except in one case) to meet them in person but we sometimes shared photos and had long e-mail exchanges. One of the things I would often ask them to do (and at least 2/3 of them agreed) was to masturbate while wearing a nice pair of lacy white panties, shoving the crotch of it as far up into them as they could while they were getting themselves off, put the panties in a plastic baggie and mail it to me at a post office box I rented. I always had great anticipation when I received an envelope and opened the baggie and could hold the panties to my face and breath in the scent of my anonymous online lady friend. I had to keep them locked up at work so my wife wouldn't find them, but I often took them with me when I traveled on business and spend time with them in my motel room sniffing and masturbating. One time, one of my lady friends asked me to jerk off into the crotch of the panties and send them back to her so she could have her turn to sniff. We did that several more times. For me, it was a great way to share that special sexual intimacy of being really close even though we were many miles apart. I think for many of the married women, it was just as much of a thrill without any of the danger or risk of a "real" affair. This is the first time I've actually admitted this activity to anyone other than the women I shared it with.

You're on the right track man. Well done :):)

Step-daughter's house...retrieve panties from laundry hamper, head for rest room. Panties are damp... inhale, taste, wrap around cock, ejacaulate, return to hamper. Look forward to another opportunity.

I tend to be more "pro-active" about panty sniffing opportunities in real life, with a woman who I might know.........but I love the interaction factor........how exciting..........

I was chatting recently with a guy here that also has a thing for women's worn panties and I remembered a time I went to a laundry when my washer was broken. I took the clothes out to my to car and turned around and the guy that was in there had picked up a pair of my panties that I had dropped and brought them out to me. I almost died from embarrassment. Not sure why but it sure made me red faced.

Step-daughter's house...retrieve panties from laundry hamper, head for rest room. Panties are damp... inhale, taste, wrap around cock, ejacaulate, return to hamper. Look forward to another opportunity.

I wonder how often this "type" (meaning it may be similar without being 100% the same) of tale ends out true. :)

My wife just got in the bathtub. I grabbed the panties she has been wearing all day and the ones from yesterday. The 'fresh' ones will soon be on my face so I can taste and smell her and I will be wrapping yesterdays around my cock...

mm def hot

i sure this young chick in car would of been early 20s

she was sitting with her legs up with a skit her white poka dot panties all to see

was hot she loved the attetion

i have met up with some chicks fingered them and made them go home without there panties mmm all nice and wet panties

I wonder how often this "type" (meaning it may be similar without being 100% the same) of tale ends out true. :)

Why would I tell a tale of panty sniffing, an activity that I consider rather tame and easily accomplished...:)

Another pair!

Enjoyed a nice warm, moist pair at my sisters house yesterday. My niece and her friend just got back from a bike ride and they jumped in the outdoor hot tub afterwards. While they were "hot-tubbing" I grabbed a nice moist thong and a warm, wet pair of cotton panites laying on the floof of the changing room. By the scent I could tell they had ridden up the cracks of the girls - the scents were unbelievable. My face enjoyed both pairs as I jerked myself off in record time!

What a beautiful story TY

Some would say I am a horrible perv......I love inhaling the scent of a woman from her panties. I have done it on numerous occasions and just remembering and writing about it in this moment hardens my cock.......

Of course the most accessible have always been family, the ability to be in a position to peek in the hamper, searching for the panties, trembling at the thought of being caught......

I remember how I first saw my mothers panties in the wash basket in the basement, near the washer. I reached down, bringing them to my nose. The scent was wonderful. My cock hardened at the thought of the crotch, so aromatic, rubbing against her body all day. The bathroom hamper became a regular stop. Right after her shower I would go and steal her fresh ones, still damp, fresh, and filled with her scent. My mother was a very sexual woman as I have written of time and again, her panties always were moist with remnants of passion.

Standing in the bathroom with her panties to my face...inhaling the scents of her arousal.... hints of urine.....a variety of magical aromas...my hard cock in my hand...stroking as she walked in....as I orgasm-ed. I remember the look of surprise and excitement on her face.....

So many others...my grand mother who had a hint to my fetish and the most sexy panties. My wife's and how I loved nuzzling them as she wore them, pushing the crotch into her wetness, sniffing, licking, sucking them, only to return to inhaling her scent, before pulling them to the side to lick her.

The primal act of inhaling the scents on another, feeling the desire and arousal, creating a hunger only to be satisfied by the stroking, the sucking or fucking.......I love that place.......

Last edited:
I love dirty panties as well, my big fantasy is to sniff and lick a pair that a women had worn after she was just been given a big creampie. That would be the best. Feel free to pm me if anyone has ever had this experiance

Today, I get a special treat. :) I am wearing panties that my honey creamed for me (and in front of me)! :D

My man loves to cum in my panties and me wear them but what he didn't know is I would masterbate in his and put them back in the drawer for him to wear later the secret of knowing he is wearing me All day !! Mm turn on !

Its definently something that a lot of us guys do and girls know about. My ex girl would always leave her panties for me if she had to leave my house. Shed frequently leave different ones too because she knew how much I enjoyed cumming in them. Even panty sex, or panty jobs where she give me a lapdance and let me blow my load into her thongs and panties became routine!

Oh god, when I was in university and sharing a house, someone broke in during the day and stole all my panties- the clean ones out of my drawer and the dirty ones out of the hamper and off the floor. It was summer and my female housemate was back home, so I was the only girl living in the house at the time (with a couple of guys but their underwear was left untouched). Whoever broke in also ate/stole a bunch of food. We were never sure if it was a joke but it was kind of creepy.

Oh god, when I was in university and sharing a house, someone broke in during the day and stole all my panties- the clean ones out of my drawer and the dirty ones out of the hamper and off the floor. It was summer and my female housemate was back home, so I was the only girl living in the house at the time (with a couple of guys but their underwear was left untouched). Whoever broke in also ate/stole a bunch of food. We were never sure if it was a joke but it was kind of creepy.

Ick:eek: that DOES sound really creepy I concur!

I'd love to find a woman into this kind of stuff. I've always found the thought of sniffing panties sexy but have only ever done it right after taking them off from their owner in front of her. Same goes for cumming in a pair - I'd love to try it!

Ick:eek: that DOES sound really creepy I concur!

lol, it was!

And I feel kind of bad for telling a creepy story, I didn't mean to imply that sniffing panties is creepy, I've been known to do it myself :devil:

Back