Penis Mouth Gag

indian_cpl2013

Experienced
I am looking for a Penis Mouth Gag that is just slightly bigger than 2.5/3 inches long as i want the slight "gagging" / "drooling" restricted effect.

The "Tantus Fantasy Gag" is only 2.5 inches

Any suggestions? please pm me?

when i've had 'trouble' finding a toy that was exactly what i wanted; i made my own... just a thought.

I am looking for a Penis Mouth Gag that is just slightly bigger than 2.5/3 inches long as i want the slight "gagging" / "drooling" restricted effect.

This sounds dangerous, to me. With a longer gag, you run the risk of airway obstruction.

I prefer being gagged by a real penis. Don't see the point of using a substitute...

If you want to suffocate just get it over with.
I'm certain the person who picks up your corpse will laugh n laugh, probably take a picture with their cell phone and show their coworkers who will laugh n laugh. The official report
will be detailed... Choked by dildo gag. A record ANYONE can read for eternity.
Nice rep!

not sure how?

I would think a ring gag would be an ideal start. Whomever it's intended for has their mouth opened, then insert a dildo into the opening.

So I picture it as - the sub tied, their mouth forced open with the ring gag. The dom is able to push the dildo through the ring to initiate the gag reflex, yet be able to pull the dildo back.

Another thought, same rig but once you've determined the proper depth punch a whole through the shaft of the dildo and tie it with a leather thong to the ring.

My suggestion would be to get an anatomically correct dildo, one that has testicles - for a pleasing visual effect.

Back