Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder

Pervy holidays ;)


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


Why Literotica continues to be a part of my life.

Ruby
 
Humada, humada, humada: very shortly??????
Anytime!

Nothing silly about this pic except that your girls are kinda restricted and look like they want out of their cage! Lol! And that is one lucky candy cane! So jealous. ;)
Mmmm they do like to be free....especially if there is someone to hold them for me!
Love it!!
;) do you now....?
Ruby can I lick the sweet stickiness from your candy cane off of you? of course you know I won't stop there ;)
You can start there and carry on!
 
Pervy yet sexy holidays! :devil: Usually we look for what's INSIDE the sock, but I wanna know what's BEHIND that sock. Well actually I KNOW, and I WANT it ;)
On a different note, love the concept. Great idea! :)
Well come take a look...and come get it;)
How the h... could I miss this thread!?:eek:
I think I have some catching up to do.:)
Well you're here now...hope you enjoy catching up;)
Why Literotica continues to be a part of my life.

Ruby

Aww ...so sweet....
 
I just started checking out this amazing thread.....Ruby, my GOD woman...you are imply THE yummiest woman.....I have gone thru the first 26 pages of the thread...and these are my favorite pics so far: Well done woman!

attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php
 
Awesome!!

each time i see those beautiful breasts.. large conical aerolae and hard nipples... i just drool!!! :D
 
Now there's some Christmas spirit! If Santa had that at home, we would all be bummin! Ruby, there can never be too much of you enjoying Christmas ! Party on sexy! :)
Hmmm...I wouldn't mind having a Santa whose lap I could sit in!
Wow...I'd love to get my Claus into some of that!
By all means....dig in!
That fits just right and I feel like your cooking up something HOT pssssssst:caning: They need more smilies like a flame.
I like things that fit just right...or even a little tight;)
Fantastic nipples!
Want some;)?
 
I just started checking out this amazing thread.....Ruby, my GOD woman...you are imply THE yummiest woman.....I have gone thru the first 26 pages of the thread...and these are my favorite pics so far:

Glad you enjoyed...feel free to peruse through the rest at whatever pace you'd like;)

That makes two of us...damn girl, you make a sexy santas helper...yummy!!
Need any help.... I can wrap...or unwrap...licking split!

These photos are amazing! Absolutely adore them! :D
Thanks SB...the Christmas spirit grabbed me;)

Clearly you are an amazingly perfect treasure!
:heart:
Can I get you under my tree? ;)
Sure....ribbon or wrapping paper....what's more fun for you?

each time i see those beautiful breasts.. large conical aerolae and hard nipples... i just drool!!! :D

Drool can always be beneficial;)
 
Wow those nipples look SOOO suckable.

I think some cookie dough got on them, need some help with "clean-up"?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top