Prince Albert

tazboy

Virgin
Just curious if any Ladies out there like PA's. I got one about 2 weeks ago and I'm really enjoying how it feels, looking forward to getting larger dis. rings when I heal. My Lady friend is really looking forward to getting it inside her, It is exciting her like I've never seen before.

A guy I've been sucking off lately has a prince Albert piercing, but takes it off before fucking my throat. Should I ask him to leave it on and fuck my throat while wearing it?

Sterculius, I would think that would depend on the size of his ring and your ability to deep throat. I am obviously a novice at this, almost 2 weeks of healing and she has insisted on giving me a hand job twice, she had to be real gentile and it took a long time to get me off which she didn't mind. She is captivated by it and enjoys the way it looks, she even likes to 'cop' a feel every chance she gets

I have had the pleasure of a Man with a PA . He was well endowed . I could feel it deep inside me , against my cervix , it was a good feeling and a real turn on . He could make me cum in no time . :)

Last edited:
Just curious if any Ladies out there like PA's. I got one about 2 weeks ago and I'm really enjoying how it feels, looking forward to getting larger dis. rings when I heal. My Lady friend is really looking forward to getting it inside her, It is exciting her like I've never seen before.

two weeks and you're enjoying how it feels? :eek:

mine took six fucking weeks to heal properly.

two weeks and you're enjoying how it feels? :eek:

mine took six fucking weeks to heal properly.

Two things in my favor, I'm a very quick healer and I have been into sounding and plugs for a couple of years, a couple of my plugs were a very tight fit and somewhat intense to insert and remove so the discomfort of the piercing and slight tenderness I experienced for about 2-3 days was very minimal. I am enjoying it very much especially since my lady friend just has to give it a 'feel' every chance she gets.

Back