I love you, God!

Smutty bible quotes and lit. Nicely done.

ETA: I mean that in a good way.

Last edited:
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13: 34-35

earth-love-clipart-1.jpg

You know, I wasn’t going to do this. But, well, fuck it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1026352A-302F-463B-88F3-B1B6F0050B31.jpg
    1026352A-302F-463B-88F3-B1B6F0050B31.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 23A4BEBF-FE88-4700-A166-3DB65B84567C.jpg
    23A4BEBF-FE88-4700-A166-3DB65B84567C.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CBBE1206-97FD-49B9-8248-9D5D0EACEE31.jpeg
    CBBE1206-97FD-49B9-8248-9D5D0EACEE31.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
Life-Changing-Christian-Quotes-13.jpg

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a beautiful day :D Please trust in the Lord to help you however you need it today! He LOVES you so very much!

"Do not neglect hospitality, for through it some have unknowingly entertained angels." Hebrews 13:2 :)

“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.” Matthew 11:28-30 :)

Praise the Lord; may He bless us with more polly.

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a beautiful day :D Please trust in the Lord to help you however you need it today! He LOVES you so very much!

You know, there is nothing more annoying to a non-Christian than began prayed at by some sanctimonious cunt who doesn’t really care about anyone else’s soul at all.

Fuck off, holy troll, and take your mayonnaise messiah with you.

“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.” Matthew 11:28-30 :)
Thank you for those beautiful quotes sweetie!

Urgent message from the Lord!

Hello everyone! I know it's late but I just can't seem to sleep , I feel like I have to share a thought I had that God gave me. Are you all trusting the Lord? Please don't be afraid to come to Him, He really wants to hear from you. Sometimes life can get so busy we might forget, that without our savior Jesus, we would be nothing. He DIED for US! So please, pray to Him.

Hello everyone! I know it's late but I just can't seem to sleep , I feel like I have to share a thought I had that God gave me. Are you all trusting the Lord? Please don't be afraid to come to Him, He really wants to hear from you. Sometimes life can get so busy we might forget, that without our savior Jesus, we would be nothing. He DIED for US! So please, pray to Him.

Reported.

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household." Matthew 10: 34-36

walks-on-water.jpg

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household." Matthew 10: 34-36

walks-on-water.jpg

th

Praise the Lord; may He bless us with more polly.

:cattail:

Thank you for those beautiful quotes sweetie!
What are mortals? What are they worth?
What is good in them, and what is evil?

The number of their days seems great
if it reaches a hundred years.

Like a drop of water from the sea and a grain of sand,
so are these few years among the days of eternity.

That is why the Lord is patient with them
and pours out his mercy on them.

He sees and understands that their death is wretched,
and so he forgives them all the more.

Their compassion is for their neighbor,
but the Lord’s compassion reaches all flesh,
Reproving, admonishing, teaching,
and turning them back, as a shepherd his flock.

Sirach 18:8-13 :)

Reported. Repeatedly proselytizing is harassment.

Last edited:
Back