Blurt and Flirt

B- I have to work tomorrow. I am trying to make peace with that fact, but so far I'm just pissed.

F- My feet are cold ... let's fuck. :eek:
 
B- My feet are freezing!! It's March in Texas, for goodness sake. It should not be this cold!!!!

F- Pretty please, with sugar on top. *bats eyelashes*
 
B- My feet are freezing!! It's March in Texas, for goodness sake. It should not be this cold!!!!

F- Pretty please, with sugar on top. *bats eyelashes*

B-thankfully I just did laundry, so I have extra socks ready

F- you had me at fuck
 
B- My feet are freezing!! It's March in Texas, for goodness sake. It should not be this cold!!!!

F- Pretty please, with sugar on top. *bats eyelashes*


B - It's warm here today, I should go for a walk

F - I'd rather stay in and rub her feet
 
B- Holy shit, the blurt and flirt is back!!!!

F - I made some wonderful beautiful friends in the original thread.
 
B - It's warm here today, I should go for a walk

F - I'd rather stay in and rub her feet

B - If someone told me I had to choose between foot rubs or sex for the rest of my life, and could not have both, I'd have to think long and hard about my answer.

F- If it's warm you should definitely take that walk with no shirt on. And take pics. And distribute them accordingly :)
 
B - If someone told me I had to choose between foot rubs or sex for the rest of my life, and could not have both, I'd have to think long and hard about my answer.

F- If it's warm you should definitely take that walk with no shirt on. And take pics. And distribute them accordingly :)

B-maybe I need to brush up on my foot rubbing skills

F- I have a penis!
 
I had a friend once


I told her she was fat and ugly so she told me to F**** off!
Then I told her I love her.---< that's the flirting part.
 
B- Arrggg! Stabbing you in eyeball with a fork is likely career limiting, but I soooo want to.
F - Can I get in on the massage action? Shoulders preferably?
 
B- Damn I have this thing for shoulders like those.........

F- Massages available now.
 
B - what a fun thread! I've never seen it before, I had to look back a few pages to see how it works.

F - Is it wrong to admit that I find IHC incredibly hot?
 
B- Arrggg! Stabbing you in eyeball with a fork is likely career limiting, but I soooo want to.
F - Can I get in on the massage action? Shoulders preferably?


B - So that's where my forks have been disappearing to.

F - The shoulders are certainly as good a starting point as any.
 
B - Perhaps your forks and my socks that are missing from the dryer made a run for it?

F - I just found out that, Zodiacologically speaking, my erogenous zone is my lower back. Just sayin.
 
B...was driving home from work tonight behind a guy in a gray Lexus. Driving erratically. So I passed him. He was getting road head from his gf.

F...anyone want me to make them drive erratically? ?? Kidding. No pm's please...
 
Back
Top