The NEW kik messenger thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
M4f

Swm in his 40s looking to chat or RP with a female. I'm very friendly and easy to talk to. Add me and let's chat.

Horny Morning

48 yr old male in UK woke up with serious morning wood. Any ladies like some mutual fun HMU. Robdodge66

Kik id is ukdrummer36. UK guy, 37, looking for fun, mischievous ladies who want to get up to no good. Drop me a line. Cheers

Uk guy in Australia for two weeks on business. Ukdrummer36 on kik. I'm in my hotel looking for fun chat or more. Ladies only please

UKguy looking for some Kik fun

48male in UK looking for some fun and mutual entertainment, any ladies want to play give me a nudge, robdodge66

Saturday night insomnia here. :)

Me: 33/F professional nerd who enjoys chatting about books, movies, TV shows, video games, and any computer related topics (pick your poison).

PM me for my kik username, otherwise I'll get bombarded and your message will likely get lost in the pile. A brief intro about yourself or your hobbies is appreciated. :)

Anyone around for a chat

Awake early in the UK, any ladies awake want to chat? Kik me @ robdodge66

48 M loves to chat about taboo,sex ,sports, video games, movies very open minded. need someone to keep me company at work KIK me SCOTTFREE67

J_hp_2013 on kik ladies or guys for chat.. Erotic or not. And pic exchanges if open to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back