42.2 KB · Views: 198
  • Katsuni 113.jpg
    Katsuni 113.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 197
  • Katsuni 116.jpg
    Katsuni 116.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 198
^__________^

Hey, not to sound like a stickler, but if you WANT more men, instead of making a thread and advertising it on my thread, why not just ask me to post more nude asian men? The reason why there's more women posted is BECAUSE the majority of contributors and on-lookers are male. I don't mind fulfilling your request. You just have to ask, ok?

Well, I did ask already, actually. Maybe you didn't see it...

But I didn't mean to offend. No offense to you was intended in your thread. Sorry about that.

I just thought as you're telling me exactly...that everyone viewing this thread pretty much primarily cares about looking at Asian females.

And where else would I publicly request for Asian men pics than where others are already interested in looking at Asians....?

Sorry, guess I could have started my own thread. But I am no good at finding pics online myself....

Ah! Someone who knows anime! Me likey!

하지원! xoxo Me likey!

I know alot of people think that Kim Yewon (쥬얼리) looks a lot like her...

I don't see it.

Nah, she doesn't look like her at all... face is totally different.

And yes.. I like Anime.. probably too much actually... that's branched me into J-Dramas, which branched me into K-dramas which has then branched into K-music.

So now I'm this big white dude who doesn't tell anyone he knows about what TV he watches because everyone I know or work with looks at me like I'm retarded for watching Asian TV... and then they go on about what Snookie did last week... lol

Another one of my favourites....
images

Last edited:
Nah, she doesn't look like her at all... face is totally different.

And yes.. I like Anime.. probably too much actually... that's branched me into J-Dramas, which branched me into K-dramas which has then branched into K-music.

So now I'm this big white dude who doesn't tell anyone he knows about what TV he watches because everyone I know or work with looks at me like I'm retarded for watching Asian TV... and then they go on about what Snookie did last week... lol

Another one of my favourites....
images

Like I said, I agree! lol
Nothing wrong with liking anime. Trust me, I watch too much myself v.v"
same goes for J/K-dramas and music. *shrug* who cares xD
Also, awesome pic of 이효리.
Thank you for this site and your posts of late (this one included). Such spice & variety. On-yon-hi-say-yu (I don't have the Korean characters on my keyboard) XOXO:heart::devil::heart:

Anytime luv and to say "thank-you" in Korean, you'd say:

"Anh- nehyoung -ha- seh- yo"
aka "안녕하세요" ← formal saying/generic : 3

You don't need a Korean-character keyboard. You can always download a language pack :p

loved the way she is looking down at her. Very erotic! Thanks

no prob!

Well, I did ask already, actually. Maybe you didn't see it...

But I didn't mean to offend. No offense to you was intended in your thread. Sorry about that.

I just thought as you're telling me exactly...that everyone viewing this thread pretty much primarily cares about looking at Asian females.

And where else would I publicly request for Asian men pics than where others are already interested in looking at Asians....?

Sorry, guess I could have started my own thread. But I am no good at finding pics online myself....

It's all good, no worries. Just tell me next time. ^-^ I'll do you a favor and post a few pages of just men, okie dokey? xo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back