A Journey In Vulnerability

Elgirldani

Literotica Guru
vul·ner·a·bil·i·ty
noun - the quality or state of being exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to Lit, and this will be my first photo thread. First thread ever, actually.

I've had a love/hate relationship with myself my whole life. I'm sure many can relate. I wanted to start this thread as a kind of journal to myself, and I'm inviting you all along. There will of course be pics, some erotic, some not. But the main purpose of this thread is to document my journey to becoming truly vulnerable with myself, and with others.

Because there is beauty in everything, if you are only willing to look. That is what I am holding onto, as I continue my journey to self-love. (Not the dirty kind, you beautiful perverts!)

All comments, critiques, and encouragements are welcome and very much appreciated, as are almost all questions. ;) Although I reserve the right not to answer, I will do my best to live up to this thread's name.

Happy viewing! :cathappy:

Last edited:
vul·ner·a·bil·i·ty
noun - the quality or state of being exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to Lit, and this will be my first photo thread. First thread ever, actually.

I've had a love/hate relationship with myself my whole life. I'm sure many can relate. I wanted to start this thread as a kind of journal to myself, and I'm inviting you all along. There will of course be pics, some erotic, some not. But the main purpose of this thread is to document my journey to becoming truly vulnerable with myself, and with others.

Because there is beauty in everything, if you are only willing to look. That is what I am holding onto, as I continue my journey to self-love. (Not the dirty kind, you beautiful perverts!)

All comments, critiques, and encouragements are welcome and very much appreciated, as are almost all questions. ;) Although I reserve the right not to answer, I will do my best to live up to this thread's name.

You are off to a very good start. You look beautiful and vulnerable and oh so sexy. I will be enjoying this journey with you. :kiss:

Absolutely gorgeous shot, sensual and sexy. I love it!

vul·ner·a·bil·i·ty

You look fantastic with an eye for posing, I look forward to following your thread!

You look beautiful. I hope this thread provides you with a new perspective on things; people will surprise you.

Also, more of that self love. The dirty kind. ;)

You look beautiful. I hope this thread provides you with a new perspective on things; people will surprise you.

Also, more of that self love. The dirty kind. ;)

Thank you, I hope so too!

Lol, and no worries on that front. I know how to get dirty when I need to. ;)
:cathappy:

vul·ner·a·bil·i·ty

VERY sexy! Thanks for sharing

Where is the most memorable place you’ve had an orgasm?

Who is your favorite author?

I think I'll leave you guessing on that first question. Can't give away all my secrets at once ;)

As for my favorite author, that changes all the time, but Lisa Ladew currently. ROWR

:cathappy:

Back