Lesbian Foot Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9qVcoys.jpg


There she is, fucking beautiful!
 
I love watching my big toe slowly slip into a warm, pretty pink purse and the surprised look of delight in her eyes when I wiggle it under her clit :devil:

Holy fucking shit!

I am responding for all lesbians but I have to disqualify myself as I have a sticker.

But I am speaking the truth.

(Good hell, just thinking about Liz toes).;)
 
Guys, guys! You're aware that this thread has been made for ladies, aren't you? 'Females' who like and enjoy and appreciate other ladies feet beauty. isn't that clear?
 
Ijygnbcl.jpg

"What are you thinking about?" she said with a shy smile, breaking the insanely comfortable tension between us.
"I'm wondering what your feet smell like," I said, deciding to be bold, reasoning that we'd both drunk enough alcohol that I could pass it off as a joke if she reacted badly.
She laughed. "Pretty terrible, I would imagine," she whispered. "We've been dancing all night."
"Ha, yeah, you're probably right," I smiled, and let it slide, abandoning my strange urge and enjoying the mere sight of her instead. She was radiant in the glow of passing traffic and the yellow light of the moon. At that moment, I would have done anything for her. My best friend. My goddess.
We fell back into the comfortable silence, gazing at each other like lovers, both of us perfectly aware that something had changed between us but neither of us willing to admit it just yet. It was as if we were both daring the other to make the first move, to commit to the inevitable.
And then she took the leap. She flexed her toe and the low heeled shoe she was wearing popped off her heel, revealing the impossibly soft expanse of her sole. She smiled, and glanced back nervously, following my eyes, tracing my gaze, reading my intent. The dull ache between my legs became a thunderous roar, taking my breath, muddling my thoughts.
"Do you want to find out?" she purred.
And, without a single moment of hesitation, I discovered that yes, I really did.
 
bwXqvkTl.jpg

The bargain was struck to our mutual advantage. My housemate, Lana, takes care of the laundry, the cleaning, the cooking and she pays four fifths of the rent. In return, she gets to worship my feet whenever she wants. I even let her keep my dirty pantyhose, as a kind of bonus. Filthy bitch loves nothing more than finger fucking herself to sleep with her nose buried in a pair of my stinky nylons.

But here's the thing. I call her a deviant whore to her face, make out that I don't like it when she sniffs and licks and loses herself in my feet. But secretly, when she's down there sucking on my toes and moaning like a hooker, I get wet as all hell!

So, maybe I need to re-negotiate our arrangement? Maybe I need to find a release for the throbbing energy she conjures in me? Maybe... maybe Lana needs to start to earn my old nylons!
 
qgKUqS7l.png

I'll admit, I was a little disgusted when my best friend Lisa told me what she wanted to do to my feet. I just couldn't understand it. Why would anyone want to do that? It seemed so gross!

But when I calmed down a bit and had a chance to think about it, I found myself wondering what it would be like to have another woman do that to me. If I'm perfectly honest, it gave me chills! Good ones! The kind of chills I'd never had before.

So I let her. It took a lot of alcohol, and I had to be absolutely sure my feet and pantyhose were as clean as they possibly could be. But I did it. I let my best friend, who I'd known since I was five, lick and suck my nylon covered feet.

Wow!

And now, peering down at Lisa as she loses herself in my soles for the fourth time, I find myself wondering something else. What would it be like if I did the same thing to her...?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top