The Isolated Blurt Thread VI: The 6th Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally buy the 4oz bag of beef jerky and always end up eating every piece without fail. So, to get out of that habit, I bought the the Mega one pound bag so I could have some left over.


I am so disappointed.:cool:

I've never tasted beef jerky. Truth!
 
Oh, I know... I assumed you were laffing about the idea of a magnitude 2.0 rattling dishes.

You mean Richter? The measurement method's been revised several times; it's called "moment magnitude," now. It still tries to estimate the amount of energy released, but it's a lot better at it.

That's the scale you see on the shakemaps. The Mercalli numbers are the Roman numerals. It's a measure of motion perceived at the surface.

Here's a map of Saturday's M 5.5:

ak-510-14_zps8d57de75.jpg

Interesting scale I've not seen.

I was referring to how the Richter, with records kept, could go back in time and place and prove that it was probably some punk ass kid driving by with bass on too high, thumping, as to why the dishes rattled.
 
This is my Favorite Burger in Town. OMG.. SO.Good! I was just there a few days ago. Best dive on the west side.

oh my god, that looks so good. i want a burger and one of those bloody mary's. *dies*

how are you doing mona? i hope all is well in the city.
 
oh my god, that looks so good. i want a burger and one of those bloody mary's. *dies*

how are you doing mona? i hope all is well in the city.

It is good! It's just a corner bar with an open kitchen. But it's so cute and the food is amazing. And yes, the drinks. too. They specialize in Manhattans - whiskey, sweet vermouth, and bitters.

I'm doing well, Neci, thanks! The city is all a flutter over the Blackhawks. We're finally getting some nice weather. I was even able to go to the beach last weekend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top