How do women like Shaved Men.......Pubic area?

How do Women like a Mens Pubic Area above the cock?

• Completely Bald

Votes: 46 37.7%
  • Landing Strip

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Square Strip

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Fully grown in but trimmed

Votes: 50 41.0%
  • Natural

Votes: 12 9.8%

• Total voters
Give me nicely trimmed any day. TOO much hair can get in the way of a good Oral, too little, as mentioned DOES look a bit like a plucked chook! Just nice and tidy, in my view, is the key...mmm

I'm quite sure I like it bald. I love to kiss the smoothened area where there's supposed to be hair.

i like it trimmed....all grown in is too much. blowjobs are better if its trimmed.

How do women like Shaved Men.......Pubic area?

I always shave my balls and base of my cock. With razor!

BUT

How do women like the rest of the pubic area, above the cock?

Do they like it completely bald?

Landing strip?

Square Strip?

Just Trimmed but all filled in with hair?

Natural?

I have heard some women complain the shaved look is too feminine...

Opinions please.........!

Shaved but what does she like?

I'm quite sure I like it bald. I love to kiss the smoothened area where there's supposed to be hair.
Kind of a suplimentary question, but as a fan of bald, where do you stand on shaved vs waxed? (I only ask this as I was dispairing at the amount of stubble I'd developed in 3 days thismorning. :rolleyes:)

As a man, I've tried various things. Personally, I prefer getting a brazilian wax, but leaving most of the hair up top (so, kinda like a regular or french wax in front, but from my cock back it's all waxed off) trimmed short.

My wife seems to enjoy me no matter what, but her mouth is down on my balls much more often when it's waxed/shaved.

Recently I have just shaved occasionally, as I am now living in a new town and don't know where to go for waxing. I got a nasty little rash for a couple days, and once that's healed up, I've got rough stubble that "tickles" my wife when we're going at it... :rolleyes:

So, I'd say either all nice and trimmed, or get waxed... it's much more smoother, and grows back lighter. I seriously enjoy a bald sack to asscrack so much better, I may someday consider getting laser removal down there.

can't work out whether the q has been asked by a single guy or a guy in a relationship - BUT
i like men a la natural
hairless men look weird to me
men should be men just as they are
- but agree with above posters - depends what ur partner likes

I completely agree.

I like my tree to have a little grass around the bottom for cushion ;)

Besides, when the bold eagle starts to grow back it is like sandpaper and that just hurts. :mad:

Shaved? Naked mole rat city, no matter the size. It's still a naked mole rat! Or a little kid. If there's a penis there needs to be hair.

Strip of any type? Metrosexual, and I like my men to be men.

Trimmed? See strip of any sort.

Au Natural is how men should be! If you're not woman enough to dodge a few hairs you aren't a woman! You're a whiney little girl.

Just saying.

Shaved? Naked mole rat city, no matter the size. It's still a naked mole rat! Or a little kid. If there's a penis there needs to be hair.

Strip of any type? Metrosexual, and I like my men to be men.

Trimmed? See strip of any sort.

Au Natural is how men should be! If you're not woman enough to dodge a few hairs you aren't a woman! You're a whiney little girl.

Just saying.

Sing it sister! I am feeling ya. I am so sick of shaved up men I could practically scream.

Another suplimentary question (sorry, especially to the OP):
How do women's preference for a man's pubic hair conform with their preference for their own pubic hair?

How do women's preference for a man's pubic hair conform with their preference for their own pubic hair?

I refuse to shave. My rule is, any man who cares, doesn't want pussy bad enough. A sex drought will follow persistant requests. I don't like shave woman. As someone else said (and I don't remember who),
pubes give a pussy personality.

I refuse to shave. My rule is, any man who cares, doesn't want pussy bad enough. A sex drought will follow persistant requests. I don't like shave woman. As someone else said (and I don't remember who),

Here's where we diverge in opinion:). I keep myself smooth from below the eye brows. One I like it that way, and two it is kind of a job thing. So I tend to stay smooth. Besides, he likes it that way so I don't mind.

Here's where we diverge in opinion:). I keep myself smooth from below the eye brows. One I like it that way, and two it is kind of a job thing. So I tend to stay smooth. Besides, he likes it that way so it's an added plus really.

FYI: I'm female and straight

Just wanted to make it known that as a female I like my pussy to be completely bold and my partner to have a close trim. I don't like hime to be bold because it's more like sandpaper up against me when it is even remotely growing back in. I'm extra sinsetive down there and that's why I like to be bold to feel every touch. ;)

What a great thread idea. This isn't really a topic guys talk about with other guys, and it's not really something you can bring up in mixed company. Though at a party, a husband and wife brought it up in conversation with me.

I've never really liked body hair, so when I got out of the house and lived on my own I started shaving everything off. I keep the hair on my arms and that's it. If I had the money, I'd laser it all off. Except for one or two partners, everyone else really liked it. I do it once a week. When it is warm out, sometimes I get a bit of irritation, but for the most part I only get a rash if the razor is worn out. I should change it more often then I do.

When I was younger, I also asked my partners to shave, but I'm past that now.

my wife prefers shaven ...

... but it takes me three days to shed my coat ... so I do it a few times a year as a token of appreciation for my lovely wife ...

RAZ

smoothboi said:
What a great thread idea.
And totally original, too. I've been lurking here since 2001, and I'd never seen a thread like this before.

Kind of a suplimentary question, but as a fan of bald, where do you stand on shaved vs waxed? (I only ask this as I was dispairing at the amount of stubble I'd developed in 3 days thismorning. :rolleyes:)

Yes, I would prefer it waxed ... I don't like stubbles unless you can shave everyday ...

My vote: Trimmed. :cattail:

What's a good way to get the shorter hair off the balls? I've tried my razor a few times and it was an unpleasent experience (knicked myself once. Thankfully I tend to keep a very sharp razor so it didn't hurt much, until a little later then it stung)
Magic Shave. Tons of threads on it. :rose:

Back