Any bicyclists out there?

Iwanttwo

Experienced
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Posts
58
I took up cycling a few years ago to stay in shape. I love the way I looked in my skin tight bike kits, and think in shape men look hot in their cycling gear. It also can show off the bulge of a nice cock. Anyone have any stories or suggestions on how to hook up on a bike ride?
 
Lay-bys or wooded areas are good places to stop.....have had a few encounters with men in those type of locations.
 
I have a fantasy about being dominated by a fit female cyclist. Love the strong legs! She could have her way with me or watch me get myself off on her bike seat.
 
I don't cycle, but forty years ago my older and younger brothers and I all ran Cross-Contry. The three of us could tell you of several IRL pairings that occurred (or started 'to be continued' later) 'out in the woods.'

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
I'm a bi cyclist. If I lived closer to L.A. I'd join a group like 'Different Spokes' which is a gay bike club. I love the idea of seeing all their butts tightly wrapped in lycra, and watching them sweat as we ride.
My fantasy is that we end the ride at a member's house, where a pool and hot tub awaits, and we all get naked. A few beers and a lot of sex follows !
 
I’m a bi cyclist and I haven’t had a lot of encounters on the bike. I have stopped at friends houses during rides to relax. The first time I sucked cock I had been thinking about sucking for a few hours while riding. Riding with a chubby is hard to hide. I texted a fwb and asked if he was home and he said sure come on over. I sucked and swallowed and thought the anticipation prior made it extra special.
 
Back
Top