Licking up the cum from her breasts or mouth

Doing this tonight -for certain. God, I can hardly wait to slip my tongue inside her...

I always liked it best after a swinging party when my wife had been with several men. When we hosted, as soon as the last couple left, I was on my back and Claire was straddling my open mouth to feed me load after load of cum her sweet pussy had kept warm for me.
 
I always liked it best after a swinging party when my wife had been with several men. When we hosted, as soon as the last couple left, I was on my back and Claire was straddling my open mouth to feed me load after load of cum her sweet pussy had kept warm for me.

So I am wearing a cock ring and am harder than a diamond and we are fucking for what seems like a very long time - no complaints here, by the way. And she turns over, raises her slender ass into the air and says, "I could fuck you all night long", while using her fingers to open up her beautiful pussy (one day I will post photos...honestly, the most luscious lips I have ever touched)

Anyway, if that wasn't encouragement, nothing would be and I slowly sink into her as deep as I could, while massaging her ass. It was then that I tell her to let me come as I want her to then let me then 'kiss' her while she sinks onto my face because I want, need, to taste us. She literally jumped, pushing back hard on my cock and this low growl came from her....then she squeezed my cock as tight as she could and told me squirt deep inside her......

Ok.

A minute later my body is deep into an intense orgasm - I can barely breathe. She pulls me out and says, "get your mouth over her." I turn over, slid under her legs, look up and dart my toungue into heaven. From there she simply screamed in orgasm....and I swallowed everything I could. She, we, tasted amazing.

I think a repeat performance is in order this evening.
 
I fucking love to do this; Especially when I 'edge' and drop some cum on my g/f's tits. I did this Saturday night. She was lying on her back, and I was straddling her chest, jerking off on her tits; I edged it up so close, then backed off, which was enough to drop a bunch of cum on her, but not my full load. I licked it up from her tits and her neck and french kissed her. I drove both of us absolutley nuts. It was so fucking hot that it wasn't long after that, I couldn't stop and I blew my entire load on her tits. We both nearly passed out.....
 
That is an AWESOME fucking cum shot!! (and a great website too). Only problem I have, is that the woman does that thing that porn stars are doing more and more these days. They really don't want the guy cumming in their mouths, and they REALLY don't want to swallow it, but they want to make the viewer THINK that they do. So they let the guy shoot it in their mouths, then they hold it and spit it out while they continue to suck him. I know I'm being picky here, and it sure beats the hell out of a cum dodger, but I thought I'd throw that it. Great fucking vid though....
 
Hey there Something.

This is something you need to try sometime soon. Licking your best girls pussy after making love to her is so erotic to both her and you. Makes her know just how special you think of her.

But we know that we enjoy it very much, Yumm Yumm.

Ohhh ya, Fill her hot wet pussy with my cum and then go down and lick it all up, she orgasms like crazy when I do that. Get the best of her and me.
God I love cum and pussy. TJ
 
So very true and tragic, once i've cum on Puss_kat's breasts, i'm almost instantly turned all the way off, and have no desire or want to clean up. Although, i have done it once... and really want to try it again :D
 
Last edited:
Hey Docisin, I totally agree with your viewpoint. I watch a ton of porn and the thing that really gets me off is when the girl completes the blow job, swallows the cum, never taking the cock out of her mouth. We don't get to see the cum, but we KNOW what is happening.

On the other hand, I do love seeing a great load of sperm inside and around a pretty girl's mouth. It makes me want to kiss her.





That is an AWESOME fucking cum shot!! (and a great website too). Only problem I have, is that the woman does that thing that porn stars are doing more and more these days. They really don't want the guy cumming in their mouths, and they REALLY don't want to swallow it, but they want to make the viewer THINK that they do. So they let the guy shoot it in their mouths, then they hold it and spit it out while they continue to suck him. I know I'm being picky here, and it sure beats the hell out of a cum dodger, but I thought I'd throw that it. Great fucking vid though....
 
More More More

I do love what a nice, healthy set of testicles is capable of....
 

Attachments

  • 009099.jpg
    009099.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 3,122
nice

Well you know where we hang out now, oOScarletWingsOo!

I just saw this topic related vid on YouPorn and just about creamed myself when I saw it. Knew instantly that I needed to share with you all.

It's very short and there is no licking up going on, but if I was there in this scene and saw that beautiful. thick sperm dangling off that nipple of hers', it wouldn't be there long, know what I mean???

Enjoy and Happy New Year.

:heart::kiss:

http://www.youporn.com/watch/115731

Great vid.
How do you make a cute little tittie even better?
Cover it with cum!
 
Back in the day....when I was a few years younger and had quite the "load" capabilities, my wife used to have me straddle her body while she lay on her back, and rub my cock all over her face and lips. I would do this as she teased me with her tongue and lips, asking me to just "give her a little taste". I would do this for a long time, edging on the verge of exploding until I couldn't hold back any longer and then I would stop just short of a full orgasm and watch as an incredible load of very thick, creamy semen would flood down onto her lips and mouth. It was SO hot! I would then move down and fuck her while we shared deep,passionate kisses with her mouth all hot and slippery from my thick cum. I would never be able to hold out long before exploding inside of her as my cum dried on both of our faces. Mmmm..those were the days!!
 
if he's not into the idea, no problem for me, but if he is...

I'm game. It sounds like something I'd find to be very arousing and erotic... wherever he was licking it from.
 
My wife woke me up yesterday by sucking on my already hard cock. It was great looking down at her huge (32DD) breasts and watching her beautiful face work me over, but I told her I wanted to hold her as she did it. Sort of 69'd (I stuck my face in her crotch, clenching her ass-cheeks, and it was really sexy because she was wearing a long, tight t-shirt that came 1/2 way down her ass, with red brief panties on) and then she did what she has never had the courage to do...she swallowed! She was surprised that it wasn't a bad taste. I ate her out to the tune of three orgasms after that. Throughout the day and last night we had sex about 4 times.
 
My wife and I love sharing cum, it's addicting. On more than one occasion she's watched me go down on someone and made me share with her. Messier the better!
 
Back
Top