*Cruel Intentions*

Keep me.
.i mean...it...errr...i mean

Very hot darlin

Wow, Thankyou all for the wonderful welcome! :heart::heart:

I didn't expect replies this quick..it is very late where I am :heart::heart:

A wonderful welcome for a wonderful lady. A loveless marriage sucks but at least there's Lit.
Very sexy pics. :kiss:

Good Morning / Afternoon / Night...

I hope you are well where this message / post is being read. Isn't it amazing how you could be in the same neighbourhood or 10000 miles away...The internet is a great thing.

So, a little about me..

I am married woman who found this site 2 weeks ago. I have just been reading posts and what not really, not really looking to join however since the New Year I have been really intrigued in this section. I see some wonderful posts and thought ...well..it is a new year...so why not try it out?

I should say that I am a very down to earth person. As I said, I am married, and I find myself in a situation like many on here. Married life hasn't turned out as I thought it would. I won't bore you with the details. . . I just not in love with him anymore. Many will be able to relate.

My important stuff -
Likes - Stand up comedy, Shopping, cooking, coffee and Rom Coms
Dislikes - Arrogance, ignorance and rude people.

I have a sarcastic sense of humour, have an infatuation with scented candles and adore Bubble baths...

So..here I am...let's see what happens...

Mrs K

Holy smokes Mrs K, my work is cut out for the night :D That is a beautiful body in a nice photo :rose: Don’t stop!

Wow, Thankyou all for the wonderful welcome! :heart::heart:

I didn't expect replies this quick..it is very late where I am :heart::heart:

Wow! I almost kissed them on my screen here. Beautiful. Lovely hair and necklace too :rose:

Totally hot!

I hope you are well where this message / post is being read. Isn't it amazing how you could be in the same neighbourhood or 10000 miles away...The internet is a great thing.

So, a little about me..

I am married woman who found this site 2 weeks ago. I have just been reading posts and what not really, not really looking to join however since the New Year I have been really intrigued in this section. I see some wonderful posts and thought ...well..it is a new year...so why not try it out?

I should say that I am a very down to earth person. As I said, I am married, and I find myself in a situation like many on here. Married life hasn't turned out as I thought it would. I won't bore you with the details. . . I just not in love with him anymore. Many will be able to relate.

My important stuff -

I have a sarcastic sense of humour, have an infatuation with scented candles and adore Bubble baths...

Mrs K

So, a little about me..

My important stuff -

Mrs K

Well hello! Lovely to see you. Welcome to AmPics.

You have beautiful breasts.

Looking for ward to getting to know more about you, and see more of you.

The sexy long hair, those delightful breasts in that playful bra. so much to be anticipated.

Gorgeous pics, welcome and enjoy your thread lovely, :heart:

Mmmmm, mrs k, so sexy! Welcome to the boards and thank you for sharing. Hoping you stick around and eager to see more of your sexiness.:devil::rose:

So, a little about me..

My important stuff -

Mrs K

Welcome to the site. Hopefully you will find it enjoyable and you stick around for a long time. By the way, I really liked your first photo

Welcome Mrs K. Thank you for your introduction. You certainly make a great entrance.

Well hello

Well hello there Mrs K.
That's quite the introduction to Lit you have made for yourself
Great pics of a sexy lady
I look forward to getting to know you better :rose:

Back