*Cruel Intentions*

_Mrs_K

Literotica Guru
Good Morning / Afternoon / Night...

I hope you are well where this message / post is being read. Isn't it amazing how you could be in the same neighbourhood or 10000 miles away...The internet is a great thing.

So, a little about me..

I am married woman who found this site 2 weeks ago. I have just been reading posts and what not really, not really looking to join however since the New Year I have been really intrigued in this section. I see some wonderful posts and thought ...well..it is a new year...so why not try it out?

I should say that I am a very down to earth person. As I said, I am married, and I find myself in a situation like many on here. Married life hasn't turned out as I thought it would. I won't bore you with the details. . . I just not in love with him anymore. Many will be able to relate.

My important stuff -
Likes - Stand up comedy, Shopping, cooking, coffee and Rom Coms
Dislikes - Arrogance, ignorance and rude people.

I have a sarcastic sense of humour, have an infatuation with scented candles and adore Bubble baths...

So..here I am...let's see what happens...

Mrs K

Attachments

• Mrsk00.jpg
    Mrsk00.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 22
Good Morning / Afternoon / Night...

I hope you are well where this message / post is being read. Isn't it amazing how you could be in the same neighbourhood or 10000 miles away...The internet is a great thing.

So, a little about me..

I am married woman who found this site 2 weeks ago. I have just been reading posts and what not really, not really looking to join however since the New Year I have been really intrigued in this section. I see some wonderful posts and thought ...well..it is a new year...so why not try it out?

I should say that I am a very down to earth person. As I said, I am married, and I find myself in a situation like many on here. Married life hasn't turned out as I thought it would. I won't bore you with the details. . . I just not in love with him anymore. Many will be able to relate.

My important stuff -
Likes - Stand up comedy, Shopping, cooking, coffee and Rom Coms
Dislikes - Arrogance, ignorance and rude people.

I have a sarcastic sense of humour, have an infatuation with scented candles and adore Bubble baths...

So..here I am...let's see what happens...

Mrs K

Mmmm. Gorgeous! Nice start! :rose:

Last edited:
That is a great pair. And the lovely hair that gently falls across them...maybe it gets overlooked but I love hair too.

Welcome to the site...u r going to have a lot of admirers

So what is it your looking for on here? A fantasy get away...blowing off steam/fustrations? A online ear?

Well...if you need a new friend, ill volunteer;)

Wow, Thankyou all for the wonderful welcome! :heart::heart:

I didn't expect replies this quick..it is very late where I am :heart::heart:

Attachments

• MrsK2.jpg
    MrsK2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 12
Back