What sexual act do you think about most?

ThinkWrite

Really Experienced
I’ll start!

My mind defaults to licking her. Positions vary from laying down, sitting, from the back, her laying on her side, or keeling over my mouth. Panties off or on pulled to the side varies too, as does my fantasy of her being smooth, trimmed closely or hair covered.

What sexual act do you think about the most?

hey...

I’ll start!

My mind defaults to licking her. Positions vary from laying down, sitting, from the back, her laying on her side, or keeling over my mouth. Panties off or on pulled to the side varies too, as does my fantasy of her being smooth, trimmed closely or hair covered.

If I'm thinking about one--, I'm thinking about them all.
That's just the way I'm wired up.

Giving oral , my wife leaning back on the bed, pulling her wet pussy lips open for me to lick and nibble her pussy from her arsehole to her clit , her hips bucking against my face as she cums in my mouth again...

That sounds like lots of fun :devil:

Hey

I’ll start!

Being a treasured male slave to a sexy, sultry girl. Sucking other men's dicks. Swallowing cum. Jacking off a lot. Fucking. Being fucked. Two cocks at a time.

Giving oral , my wife leaning back on the bed, pulling her wet pussy lips open for me to lick and nibble her pussy from her arsehole to her clit , her hips bucking against my face as she cums in my mouth again...

This pretty much sums it up for me, although in my thoughts it isn't always my wife, lol.

For me it is a toss up of three things.
1 wife with a friend
2Wife with a stranger
3 myself and a friend giving the wife a facial .

The list could be longer very easy I love all things dealing with sex :D:D

I wanna be your friend. :D

Back