Forbidden Love (Closed)

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
4,189
Thomas Young is a 6’4.5” tall 266 pound man that has a toned muscular body and is 24 yrs. old. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was orphaned as a child and was taken in by a warrior clan in Shadowfeld. At a young age he was taught fight by the clan because of the rough life he would have not having blood parents in his life. He was taught to use every weapon possible so he could defend himself. So when he turned of age he became an adventurer traveling from town to town taking job that paid well.

One day he reached a town called Winterhold and he found a beautiful maiden but unfortunately for him that woman was a priestess and he was told that she couldn’t see any one. He stayed in town hoping to catch her outside the church so he could talk to her and see if that was true. So she rented a room from a couple that needed the extra money and he took jobs in town to make money and have an excuse not to leave. He would go to the church from time to time so he could be blessed and see the lovely priestess.

Today he finally got his wish and seen her outside of the church. He was nervous about approaching her seeing how he never really talked to many girls except for the random tavern barkeeper and waitresses. He just wanted to go up to her and spill everything out tell her that he found her beautiful and wanted her to be his but instead he decided that he would just keep it simple. He slowly walked up to her and said “Hello my name is Thomas I would love to walk you to where ever you are going… a beautiful woman like you shouldn’t walk alone.” He said when he reached where she was at.
 
Last edited:
I decided to remove my post.
 
Last edited:
It was high noon when Sarah left Saint Vincent with a basket hooked on her arm and a cloak covered her head to toe. The sun casted a long shadow, extremely exaggerating her petite frame. Her dirty blond lock neatly braided and tucked under the hood along with her icy blue eyes. Winter was near the end at Winterhold but the air was still bitter. The sunlight warmed her pale cheeks as trail of cold smoke escaped her rosy lips. The cold barely bothered her. Not much did after seeing and tending to others need at the church.

Although Winterhold is fortunate to be mostly untouched by the on-going warfare, it is no stranger to see wounded soldiers, refugees and deaths. Many had sought medical attention and for shelter at the church, which tended and opened to anyone without questions ask. As a priestess in His Holy Name, Sarah healed the physical injuries and saved the lost souls, opening their eyes to Saint Vincent’s cause. Just like those she has helped, she was one in need not too long ago. She was only a wee-baby then, barely wined off breast milk when she was abandoned at the church’s footsteps. The High Priest took her in, raised her under His roof and taught her to heal, care, save and convert the losts. For almost 20 years now, she served willingly and obediently.

Sarah was heading to the town’s market and had taken this road many times before. Muddy ground. Dead leaves. Birds overhead. Rustling wind. All the same. Surprisingly, there was one exception today. A man, tall and built, approached and offered to be her personal escort. Although a devoted follower and to the church’s missionary, she had a fair share of seekers, offering her sweets and promises. Though cumbersome, she treated their advances with courtesy and poise. Sometimes she even used their infatuation toward the light of the Saint’s.

Sarah slowed down but never stopped as he made the offer. Smiling and nodding, she introduced herself, “Sarah, sir. And there’s no need for flattery. You are free to walk with me if you like. After all, I do not own the road.”

She then resumed her normal pace. She glanced a few times over the unnecessary-yet-thoughtful-nevertheless escort and asked, “I presume you’re new to Winterhold. Yet you look familiar. Where have we met?”
 
Thomas. turned and said "I haven't been here long maybe a few weeks at the most. I travel a lot so I may have been here before but haven't stayed long." He continued to walk with Sarah before he said "well today may be the last day you see me anyway because tomorrow I will be leaving to help in the war."
 
Her eyes faced back front as Thomas revealed his plan. "Ah, war. Who it has not affect." She glanced back at him and lingered a few second before adding, "You do not look like a bewitched soldier who think he can single-handle tip the wining table, Sir Thomas."

Sarah had seen those young soldiers and stubborn old veterans. He, though built as a fighter, didn't look like those soldiers knocking on the church's doors. His eyes weathered, more mature and realistic than those dreamers.

"So why do you fight?" she asked. "No side is the winner at the end of it all. So many casualities and deatha already. If I am a queen for a day, I would abolish the war." She chuckled at her own childish dream.
 
"Easy money... The old system of doing business is being thrown to the side by the greedy generation of merchants." He said to the priestess.
 
Back
Top