do you like to dress?

I could put this in multiple threads -dressing, stockings and panties! Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Alright, Amy; you did it! I'm doing housework this morning in a denim mini dress, stockings & heels;)

Alright, Amy; you did it! I'm doing housework this morning in a denim mini dress, stockings & heels;)

Blade, Sounds like you will by styling while doing the house work. I am sure you will be feeling sexy as you sashay around the room pushing the vacuum, navigating the stairs while doing laundry, and bending over to scrub the tub. Hope you had a fun time! Hugs, Jenna

Wow Jenna.

I have never actually wanted to do housework before... but when you put it like that. :) :heart:

sounds so sexy.. be a bit careful that the end of the vacuum handle doesn't accidentally hit the wrong place when you bend over ...!

Eh, mostly laundry & dishes.....but I did get the bug & took several pics this morning. Will size& post shortly;)

Let's get started, shall we? ;)
Still working on more:D

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1040361&d=1288653691

A full fledged fashion show! You really did have fun, Hon! I am so happy for you. Love the print. You look very good in it. Not that i didn't like the skirt and top combo. Love the ... can't remember the term ... ruffles ... along the bust line. Very nice. Love the volume effect. I thought having fun in stockings, heels, and denim skirt was the most of it. So glad you got to do more. Hugs & :kiss:, Jenna

Back