Uploading our creampie and sub pics / diary

kittykatman

Virgin
Joined
Mar 18, 2015
Posts
6
Hi both me and my GF have started getting into some kinky things of late. We want to have an online thread or blog that we can upload our pictures and stories. We are both in our 20s and very much want feedback and some chat. I would love to get some pictures of her for other guys to look over and she wants to share me eating my cum out of her arse!! Where can we start we are total newbies. Cheers :)
 
Try tumblr. It's easy to use and they allow adult content.
 
Thanks we will check it out. Is it easy to get followers. I think we want a dedicated sub or cuckold site?
 
Not my kink so I don't know of any sites specifically for this sort of thing. Getting followers is rarely easy. You simply have to work at it and produce something people want to follow. For any marketing, it takes time and effort to get noticed in a crowd of other people doing the exact same thing.
 
A lot of people share that kind of thing on Fetlife, I think? It's more a social networking site than a blog, but I've seen a lot of people sharing pictures there.
 
Thanks - we are now thinking of just writing out sex diaries on here and linking to our Tumblr account so people can see what we are upto. Ive not seen any personal sex threads on here is it allowed?
 
Thanks - we are now thinking of just writing out sex diaries on here and linking to our Tumblr account so people can see what we are upto. Ive not seen any personal sex threads on here is it allowed?

Not in this forum. The last time someone tried that they were run off. It would be best if you used tumblr or some other platform. If you really want to you can add your link to you profile.
 
It's allowed technically, but in the 15 years I've been on Lit, it's never been well-received, and sometimes it's actually been quite badly received, as MeekMe noted...
 
If you want to post pics and do a running diary kind of thing, you can do it here on Literotica:

Amateur Pic Feedback

Can't say how well received it will be, I don't hang out there.
 
Back
Top