Any female gamers/geeks out there?

Really into Game of War right now!! I've been into Fallout and COD too.

Poor thread!!

Played some league of legends today. Yikes! I was never very good but relearning is hard. I play Morgana as support. My friend is really good, but such a troll! We ended up winning 1 and losing 2. I am a level 13 and only got consistently yelled at in one game. I still don't know why people who are gold make smurf accts to play with noobs like me. It's a recipe for frustration. Anyway I need to change her into a more dmg dealingactive toon rather than passive.

Anyone playing anything new?

Poor thread!!

Played some league of legends today. Yikes! I was never very good but relearning is hard. I play Morgana as support. My friend is really good, but such a troll! We ended up winning 1 and losing 2. I am a level 13 and only got consistently yelled at in one game. I still don't know why people who are gold make smurf accts to play with noobs like me. It's a recipe for frustration. Anyway I need to change her into a more dmg dealingactive toon rather than passive.

Anyone playing anything new?

I've played League, but I'm not quite fast or effective enough to live long for a victory. I don't think I know what type of character to play either...

I always play with a friend who plays adc so I can support them. It's much easier when they can tell me when to ulti or who to use my Q on. When I change my build to be less support and more dps, that may change, but I am not good enough to lane on my own.

I just use the free toons and try them out to see what I like and what I can play. When I first started, I tried annie but she requires so much skill to play, she is squishy. I moved to the huge rock guy-don't know his name-but I played him as support because he has so much health it was easier for me to stay alive.

I love this!

I am a Vegobot 3.7 with extra upgrades on my dehydrating kale status. I am particularly strong with potions.

Thank you!!

The thread has been dead for awhile so don't worry about hijacks :)

Not meaning to hijack this great thread but Iceprincess I stalked your vocaroo thingy and you have a great speaking voice! :rose:

No worries, I know people on the thread like to talk about classic games as well.

Still playing league and getting better with morgana. Going with a more aggressive build since my adc doesn't like to run. He dies too much for me to save him, but his playstyle does help me get better with targeting. I rarely take her e until last but he has forced me to and it's always nice if he makes it back to tower.

Still not great on knowing when to leash or stunning when running but it's nice getting back into a regular game again.

Just saying hello. Nice to see other gamers on here. Don't have much time for video games right now but game of choice is normally League. Highest rank I've ever gotten is silver though. Normally play top lane with vi or teemo. Or if I have to I'll jungle vi.

Just saying hello. Nice to see other gamers on here. Don't have much time for video games right now but game of choice is normally League. Highest rank I've ever gotten is silver though. Normally play top lane with vi or teemo. Or if I have to I'll jungle vi.

I'm level 13 and will never get any rank :)

I love teemo! I tried him before, was difficult because he is squishy, like annie.

Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too. Yes he can be squishy, but if you play him right he can be very op late game. If you need any pointers shoot me a message I'll be glad to help.

Nice to meet you too. Yes he can be squishy, but if you play him right he can be very op late game. If you need any pointers shoot me a message I'll be glad to help.

I've switched to morgana now. I like her but need to decide on a build. It really depends on my adc but I am still leaning towards an ap build.

Thank you for the offer!

I've actually played Morgana some. I typically like playing her more ap even as a support cause it gives you the edge with 2 people dealing out the damage. My bud plays his Lux the same when he plays "support" in the bot lane. If your friend plays very aggressive it could lead to success.

I've actually played Morgana some. I typically like playing her more ap even as a support cause it gives you the edge with 2 people dealing out the damage. My bud plays his Lux the same when he plays "support" in the bot lane. If your friend plays very aggressive it could lead to success.

My friend plays to die, haha. He doesn't know the meaning of the word run...sigh.

I haven't played all week though, I know he has been playing some ranked, maybe he has gotten better. Fingers crossed.

Hellooo

Hey guys! I'm a League of Legends fan too... I mostly like to play jungle and top. Been trying to pick up new champs to get good at lately.

Other games I tried out recently and liked were Max Payne 3 and Xcom... But I like frp best. I think video games can't beat a good game of D&D. :)

Hey guys! I'm a League of Legends fan too... I mostly like to play jungle and top. Been trying to pick up new champs to get good at lately.

Other games I tried out recently and liked were Max Payne 3 and Xcom... But I like frp best. I think video games can't beat a good game of D&D. :)

I've been in the mood to bust out Xcom again. Great game!

I played some league this weekend had some success with Vi jungle In ranked games. Then I played some regular matches and I remembered why I hate playing non ranked matches so many trolls. Feeding and leaving games cause they didn't get to play the what they wanted.

I started playing the browser game Agar.io for five minutes here and there. It's really fun for a while but gets old quick. It's something to do if you're bored.

End of the month wow is coming out with a huge patch. Thinking about going back, but haven't decided yet.

Back