Gather, a spring challenge

Found it, interesting still not stimulating the muse to want to write yet and time is still hard to find it'll come pr it won't wonder if remec will make a cameo :D

hehehe
Makes me feel like one of those special guest stars on a 70's anthology series, like "The Love Boat" or "Fantasy Island".

Yes, I have been considering a couple various potential items...hoping to get in some writing over the coming weekend (not that it's that hard during the week, but this has been Spring Break and schedules have been a little wonky) :D

:cool:

I'm in, if you'll have me.
welcome! and the more the merrier :) i've taken a look at your cadillac dreams - some interesting stuff going on in there

I'd like to try too ... off to muss ...
great stuff!

hehehe
Makes me feel like one of those special guest stars on a 70's anthology series, like "The Love Boat" or "Fantasy Island".

Yes, I have been considering a couple various potential items...hoping to get in some writing over the coming weekend (not that it's that hard during the week, but this has been Spring Break and schedules have been a little wonky) :D

:cool:
*wiggles eyebrows*

can't wait to read yours, remec :D

Last edited:
hmmmn, just realised i didn't give my piece a title. if i think of one, i'll forward it, mister :)

Apologies ... was down with a 24 virus. Did get your message and will correct/edit/rewrite. I'm back to mussing :) Thank you!

I'll be watching for your revision, hope you are feeling better. :)
cryptic note: 21 is now 20, missed that myself

Goddammit inspiration is not being forthcoming

Ain't that always the way? if inspiration is not forthcoming try frustration :rolleyes: I planned to cut the yard today, get off my ass, breathe some fresh air *cough*, but it rained, things are sad here on the hill, grass soon taller than the daffodils

I planned to cut the yard today,
get off my ass,
breathe some fresh air
*cough*,
but it rained,
things are sad here on the hill,
grass soon taller than the daffodils

That's a poem in itself Harry!
And it looks fit for the spring competition
cause it sounds like anything but spring.
:D

strange that this thread has nearly the same views as Greenmountaineers thread full of amazing poetry simply by being posted on the main page and having competition dollars riding on it.

You old cynic you...

I'm sure to the true poets here the money doesn't mean anything, but spring itself has motivated them to participate :)

strange that this thread has nearly the same views as Greenmountaineers thread full of amazing poetry simply by being posted on the main page and having competition dollars riding on it.

Us cycling back and forth between the pages

Googlebots

$$$

curiousity

Truth be told, I don't think many people realize that the forum is here until they saw the link on the main page for the contest. They may be clicking on the link, thinking that they'll see the submissions as in the story contests. Hopefully, they'll do some exploring and see that there is actually quite a bit of exellent poetry in many sections of this forum.

I'm not experienced in writing poetry, but I'd like to give this a try. :)

Back