Gecko Sex-in-Space Experiment Saved!

Hello Summer!
You probably didn't know it was in trouble, did you? Here's the scoop. Some Russian scientists put one male gecko and four females on an orbiting biological satellite and sent them into space. Their aim was to see how said geckos had sex in zero-g. (Yes, I'm serious.) They lost control of the satellite (it wouldn't respond to commands). Meaning the satellite would eventually come crashing down to earth, the geckos doomed! :eek:

gecko-150x113.jpg

But now, they have regained control, and the male gecko and his wives are safe and able to enjoy their zero gravity sex (on camera) in peace and happiness. Full story here.

Thoughts? Plot bunnies? Cheers for the geckos? :D

Okay, the geckos were subjected to secret treatments that transferred human intelligence into their tiny skulls. Four leading academicians 'volunteered' for the consciousness transplants. They communicate with base and are aware of all that transpires, including the dilemma and its recovery. Storyline: They fuck freely. Do they fuck more or less, depending on stress (like the prospect of burning up in re-entry)?

The satellite had stopped responding to commands several days ago, and RT.com says Roscosmos is investigating whether the failure was due to an internal glitch or damage from space debris.

My Geico agent aint gonna be happy about this

giphy.gif

Did they really lose control or did the geckos assume control?

They are planning to take over the world, right? Bring back the dinosaurs or else!

:D

Did they really lose control or did the geckos assume control?
Ah-ha! I'm guessing you're right and the geckos did take control—given the circumstances, they probably wanted to fly that satellite off to some other planet and start a new race of super geckos. Or maybe they just wanted to keep the scientists from seeing what they were really doing during zero-g sex? :confused:

Geckos might be very private about such things :eek:

Back