SRP Absence and abandonments.

I know I've been missing in action anyway, but I've just received some bad news about a family member. I don't know what it's going to mean for my posting, but it probably isn't going to improve things for the next while, anyway. Honestly, I'm still in shock and I'm not even sure what I'm doing here. Sorry. :rose:

I know I've been missing in action anyway, but I've just received some bad news about a family member. I don't know what it's going to mean for my posting, but it probably isn't going to improve things for the next while, anyway. Honestly, I'm still in shock and I'm not even sure what I'm doing here. Sorry. :rose:

sends copious amounts of hugs her way

Thinking of you and yours, lovely. :rose:

We'll still be here. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. :rose:

Abandoned by someone who apparently only wants to write scenes about being raped... and I need a serious writer with some history knowledge to restart my storyline about a man willing to wait for revenge over his enemy.

:rose::rose:

I will be traveling tomorrow, and will be away with the baby visiting family until the 26th. Again, I'm not sure what this is going to mean, for writing posts - I may find that I have more free time than usual, and want the distraction...or I may not. I'll certainly understand, if any of my co-writers are sick of this answer. :rose:

I sincerely want to thank everyone who's offered their support, kind words, prayers and best wishes, publicly and privately. Your thoughts mean so much, and have really made me feel less alone, in this. This is a good place sometimes, and I appreciate it. :heart:

I will catch up with everyone soon, I promise. It's just been an overwhelming couple of weeks.

It's kinkfest weekend and I'll be busy getting my bad self mega bruised! So will be writing replies upon my return at the end of the weekend.

Thanks all!!

To any of my partners still left,

I'm disappearing for a while to find my muse. If I don't make it back, I really enjoyed those of you I've partnered with, and several more who frequent this forum who's work I do read.

Nothing but the best to all of you and those you love. :rose:

Polly, I hope you found what you were looking for.

Summer Sabbatical

Due to workload and various other commitments, I will be away from Lit for the rest of July and all of August.
I hope to be back in September, RW permitting.

Thank you to any who have taken the time to read along and many thanks to my patient co-writers
for putting up with my increasingly bizarre schedules this year.

Mari x :rose:

Last edited:

Due to workload and various other commitments, I will be away from Lit for the rest of July and all of August.

Thank you to any who have taken the time to read along and many thanks to my patient co-writers

*sabbatical. (Just because I don't fancy looking at that error for a month and a half lol)

Enjoy your holiday Mari!

Yup - realised that and re-edited before I checked your post - I have you on ignore as default.

(But then I only use the edit button to change typos and not to alter the course of conversation like some.)

I'm fully aware of the spirit of the correction, however - Some things on Lit I won't miss.

Yup - realised that and re-edited before I checked your post - I have you on ignore as default.

(But then I only use the edit button to change typos and not to alter the course of conversation like some.)

I'm fully aware of the spirit of the correction, however - Some things on Lit I won't miss.

I was just trying to do a nice thing and bury the hatchet. But by all means, swat away the olive branch.

I hope that everything goes well for you Mari you will be in my thoughts.

*giggles* Your absence will leave a huge writing void amonsgt your partners.:eek:

I speak for everyone in the China Pearl...your presence will be sorely missed. :rose:

I will miss you honey. We will all miss you. Take care of what you need to. September can't come soon enough. :kiss:

I hope that everything goes well for you Mari you will be in my thoughts.

*giggles* Your absence will leave a huge writing void amonsgt your partners.:eek:

I speak for everyone in the China Pearl...your presence will be sorely missed. :rose:

Thank you yeisha. That's very kind of you to say so ... My co-writers are prepared to await my return it seems ... again, I am very lucky ... :rose:

I will miss you honey. We will all miss you. Take care of what you need to. September can't come soon enough. :kiss:

Thank you Fun ... it's nice to be missed ... but as you know ... I have to deal with RW atm ... :rose:

Long weekend

Endes up being talked into going to the Poconos for a long weekend for some family fun before hubby heads to Germany next weekend. Will not likely get much time to myself for writing. :(

My apologies in advance to my writing partners.

Angel
:rose:

Been going through a lot of sixty hour work weeks at work these last few weeks. The result leaves me exhausted and drained of creativity. So my production of posts for all my threads have ground to a halt. I deeply regret the inconvenience this means to my cowriters.

I am trying to work through it, but sadly progress is slow and bitter work at this point, and it doesn't look to improve for another couple of weeks.

Been going through a lot of sixty hour work weeks at work these last few weeks. The result leaves me exhausted and drained of creativity. So my production of posts for all my threads have ground to a halt. I deeply regret the inconvenience this means to my cowriters.

I am trying to work through it, but sadly progress is slow and bitter work at this point, and it doesn't look to improve for another couple of weeks.

I hope things improve for you. It's hard working so long and having the energy to do anything. Meanwhile I'm sure all of us will be patient :D

I hope things improve for you. It's hard working so long and having the energy to do anything. Meanwhile I'm sure all of us will be patient :D

Thanks.

Gonna try to hit the ole grindstone on a post tonight. Maybe I can get on a roll.:)

To all my writing partners, I will be gone for a business week and won't be getting online so no writing during that time. I will be back after the trip though.

Getting ready for another trip home, leaving tomorrow night. Will be gone until Septemberish. I know it won't actually make any difference at all to my poor neglected writing partners, and I apologize - I don't know what's been wrong with me. I'm hoping that when summer's over and this trip is under my belt, I'll start getting back into the swing of things. :rose::kiss::heart:

Getting ready for another trip home, leaving tomorrow night. Will be gone until Septemberish. I know it won't actually make any difference at all to my poor neglected writing partners, and I apologize - I don't know what's been wrong with me. I'm hoping that when summer's over and this trip is under my belt, I'll start getting back into the swing of things. :rose::kiss::heart:

You're always worth waiting for! :rose: Hope your trip goes well.

Any words from you are good words. :rose:

Safe trip and we'll all be waiting here when you get back. :rose:

To my beloved and cherished coauthors, past, present and future,

By this time tomorrow, I will be verily engaged with the process of packing up and shipping out for my first attendance of the Burning Man festival. I'm more than a little nervous, unsure what to expect and slightly daunted by the idea of being away from both cell and internet coverage for over a week, but I believe in my ability to endure such trails undaunted.

Unfortunately for you, beloved coauthors, this means that any and all threads waiting on replies by this time tomorrow will remain neglected for 7-10 days while I absorb dust and intake drugs for a week in the desert. I thank you in advance for your collective patience and understanding.

If all goes as planned, I should be back and writing with increased imaginative prowess by early September.

Until then my beloved, fellow intellectual nymphomaniacs,
:heart::rose::kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart::kiss:
LS

f4R5F.St.4.jpeg

Back