Southern Stables (P.2)

Especially those, you poor thing. Help yourself to whatever you find and I'll see if I can't find a better outfit. Or go naked. I usually do. Gets conversations started.
 
Well, yes, but you're so pretty.
I guess that's why all the guys around here look like they're carrying great big hammers in their front pockets! :D
I do hate this dress though. I've been wearing it for two weeks straight.
But I had to sell my panties and my bra for food awhile back so if I take it off ....
You're sure no one will mind? :)
 
Bless your heart. They won't mind at all. Hell they'll probably beg you to do it if you play coy enough.
 
CcFjZe2XEAA5E6d.jpg


In the darkness of the carrier, Sofia champed anxiously at her bit. She had been sold to this new, unknown mistress after years of loyal service as a dressage pony to her previous owners. Now she was headed off to the country, to do what? Pull plows? She was too fine a creature for any of that. To breed? She was of age, but too fine to be mixed with just anything out there. She probably wouldn't even be allowed to keep the beautiful leather headgear strapped to her. The hinged blinders had been shut, keeping her blind and her imagination running. All she was aware of was the jingling chain mail hanging over her breasts, the clinking of the chain of her handcuffs, and the deep sense of unease in her stomach.

Eventually, she felt the vibrations beneath her feet stop. They must have arrived. She strained her ears to listen for the carrier door unlocking.
 
Last edited:
"You weren't kidding, she's quite a beauty."

The doors to the cattle truck opened wide and the creature was wobbling with nervousness. Her chain mail garb was dangling beautifully and the blinders and bit gag only accented her looks. As the ranch hands pulled her down and hitched her to the nearby post my hands slowly trailed the flesh. She flinched yet didn't protest.

"Warm, firm, well toned. How was she trained?"

Walking away tondiscuss the finer details with the delivery driver, keeping an eye on the pony in case the hands get too aggressive.

"Boys, pen her up for now and I'll be there later to break her in."
 
The stable boys approached and took Sofia's reins in hand. They opened her blinders to allow her a limited view, then led her to the barn. The obedient pony stepped behind them, her knee reaching stomach level with every step, her chain mail jingling, her exposed ass jiggling with each movement she made. One of the boys trailed behind to get a better look at her perfect prance. He could understand why her previous owners had elected against a tail, though he would eagerly volunteer to be the one to insert it.

The two led her to the pen, a makeshift cage built from chain link fence and iron bars. Straw was laid out over the ground inside.

"We need to check you before you're allowed in with the others. You'll stay in here until the Mistress has cleared you."

They turned to leave, closed the door and locked it behind.

Sofia grunted, shook her head, then began slowly pacing the pen.

The hands watched her as she moved about the confined space, studying her sweaty body.

"Mistress will no doubt want to groom her," one commented, pointing out Sofia's black nest of hair between her legs. "We can't have animals that unkempt around here."
 
Last edited:
Coming back up from the truck I could hear the hands laughing over the sounds of tire on dirt. Peering over you could see the barn doors slightly opened and the new beauty was passing by every so often. Her knees came up high, a good sign of collected trot. Still she'd have to be put through her paces to prove herself. Walking into the barn several hands clammed up while others kept their gaze locked on her figure.

"Eugene. Fetch me an appropriate tail. We'll start her small and move up as she adjusts. Make sure it matches her mane too. I don't want some mix and match nonsense."

As Eugene turned to walk away I walked to the side of the coral and called the pony over.

"C'mere girl."
 
Sofia trotted towards the woman beckoning her, her new mistress. She approached the chain link cautiously.

When Eugene returned with a small, jet black tail attached to a small plug, Sofia's eyes went wide and she began to fuss, backing up into the corner of the pen. Scared whinnying bled through the bit in her mouth, and she shook her head no.
 
Grasping the nearby bullwhip and letting it crack off to the side, all movement stopped and eyes fell on me.

"Come here you fussy bitch. Eugene put the tail somewhere nearby and she can't see it. We'll get to that after her paces."
 
Sofia tensed up at the sound of the bullwhip cracking. Her body froze in place, her pleading stopped, and she was gripped with terror. Would her mistress actually try to use that thing on her? She shuddered at the idea of the braided leather against her perfect flesh. It was a thing for mules, for working stock, not a prize like her.
 
Back
Top