The Island Lost

After another day, though my mood has barely improved, I arrive at the Temple and sit down on the ground, in front of the fire pit, and gaze at the flames.

Waking up, I find that I'm still next to the fire pit, the flame still alive and not having died out. I get up and walk around the place while I think of something to do.

After a few more changes to the Island, I take a stroll through the Village wondering where everyone has gone to. I haven't spoken to anyone in the Lounge for a long time and any attempt to reach them has failed. I gaze out at the various houses and other things in the Village.

While pondering where to go, as I pace back and forth in the Temple, I wonder where everyone has gone to. I haven seen any of my friends in the lounge for a while now, nor a familiar face. Attempts to contact them are met with silence. The lounges seem to all have gone quite, except for one that are private or invitation only. The Outlook is inactive, as well as the China Pearl Inn, both were places that I liked and where I met everyone that I know now.
Sighing, I slowly make my way towards the Village, hoping against hope that someone will drop by. Otherwise, I'll have to visit other lounges where I know probably won't get a response.

I have to hand it to you.
You've put a lot more thought into the place than I have mine.

I have to hand it to you.
You've put a lot more thought into the place than I have mine.

Arriving at the Village, I walk over to Jimmy and bow.

Thanks, I wanted a place to call my own. My home away from home. A lot of variety to appeal to different people. Anyways, welcome to the Island. It's good to have visitors again.

Arriving at the Village, I walk over to Jimmy and bow.

Thanks, I wanted a place to call my own. My home away from home. A lot of variety to appeal to different people. Anyways, welcome to the Island. It's good to have visitors again.

I've lived in sub-tropical climates.
It's really nice to see the full on tropical though.
So, why an island?
Are dinosaurs going to leap out at me?

I've lived in sub-tropical climates.
It's really nice to see the full on tropical though.
So, why an island?
Are dinosaurs going to leap out at me?

Chuckling at his comment, I smile.

No, no dinosaurs. As for why an island. Well.... who doesn't want to own a whole island to themselves. They are like small continents were mysteries and great wonders are found, and there are a lot of mysteries about this island. And I don't mind tropical, though I'm more use to temperate climate. I can always change it if I want to, but I really don't feel like it.

Chuckling at his comment, I smile.

No, no dinosaurs. As for why an island. Well.... who doesn't want to own a whole island to themselves. They are like small continents were mysteries and great wonders are found, and there are a lot of mysteries about this island. And I don't mind tropical, though I'm more use to temperate climate. I can always change it if I want to, but I really don't feel like it.

Well I live on an island myself, a rather large one at that.
-he laughs-
So, care to show me around?

Well I live on an island myself, a rather large one at that.
-he laughs-
So, care to show me around?

Sure.

I wave around at the Village

This is the Village, it's were most of the residents and inhabitants of the Island are located. It's also were visitors to the Island arrive at. The main place in the Village, that attracts a lot of Island inhabitants, is the bar. Ethan, a good friend of mine, is the bartender.

I walk towards the bar and open the door.

Sure.

I wave around at the Village

This is the Village, it's were most of the residents and inhabitants of the Island are located. It's also were visitors to the Island arrive at. The main place in the Village, that attracts a lot of Island inhabitants, is the bar. Ethan, a good friend of mine, is the bartender.

I walk towards the bar and open the door.

Walks into the bar not knowing what to expect.

Walks into the bar not knowing what to expect.

I wave over at Ethan who's standing behind the bar.

This is Ethan, he's my second in command to the Island and overseer of the Village when I'm not here.

Ethan looked over and smiled.

Ethan serves a variety of drinks here. Whatever you want, he'll probably have it.

I turn to face Jimmy.

This is a small portion of the Island, there's a lot more that you'll find out by yourself for that's the reason for mystery and discovery. There's the beaches, all of which almost look alike where several camps are at. Oh... and there's the Swan, a pretty good place for meetings or things not available at the Village.

Arriving back, I appear inside of the Temple and look around at my surroundings. Not much has changed here, so I decide to head out towards the Village, both to see if there'll be any new arrivals, and get an update from Ethan.

When I arrive outside of the Village, I shift to human form and walk towards the bar and enter the building.

Last edited:
Is sitting at the bar, elbows on the bartop, relaxing in the afternoon breeze, waiting

I glance over at Aurantica and nod, giving a small hint of a depressed smile.

Hey Aurantica. Nice to see you. How are you.

I look over at Ethan.

So, Ethan, anything new?

Ethan shook his head.

No sir.

I sigh and sit down.

Ok give me a water.

Last edited:
I sigh, deciding that Luna was completely correct and I'll begin taking her advise.

Dropping by to leave Avel some hugs before retreating to my Haven and some quiet time spent writing...

*HUGS*

**The Island is open and visitors are allowed back**

I walk along the western beach, slowly making my way north towards the Beach Camp. I look out at the ocean, to my left, and watch the sun's reflection on the water. The view is relaxing Not much has changed thankfully since I've been gone. The Island is just as I left it.

Though having been gone a long time, the Island hasn't really changed much in my absence. Pretty much the same as I left it. Walking through the Village, I head over to a bench and sit down.
An autumn breeze knocks down a few leaves from a nearby tree. The sun, high in the sky, provides a feeling of calm and relaxation.

Linda had only recently arrived on the island. Her blonde hair flowing over her shoulders, her sexy body and crystal blue eyes accented by her black bikini.

http://boobfilter.sensualwriter.com/2010/06/10/beach-blonde-with-a-big-rack-in-a-tight-black-bikini/

She walked along the beautiful white beaches. It was completely relaxing. But the jungle beckoned, and so she wandered into it. Exploring, but not really exploring more like sightseeing through it lush growth. The terrain was incredible, with the jungle and the high rock features. It was a tropical paradise.

Soon she entered the village from the jungle side. Wandering its streets and alleyways, smelling the scents and hearing the sounds until she saw the man on the beach.

She walked up to him and said “hi, my name is Linda”

After a time that seems like an eternity, I finally return back to the Island. Not much has changed thankfully. The air is scented with the smell of spring. There's a light breeze making it's way throught the air. The snow on the mountains shine from the sun's light. Even the the trees seem to be glowing with health. The sky is a brilliant blue, with a few white clouds that perfect the image.

The residents are out and about, doing various tasks, and greet me with enthusiasm. I make my way over to the park area and simpily take in the sights, happy to be back.

It's quiet here, providing various feelings of happiness and sadness. The place is quiet from the lack of activity and my absense. The quiet also brings a feeling of peace and serenity about the Island. The light breeze drifting through the valley, the almost cloudless sky a brilliant blue, the greenery from the plants, the sunlight reflecting off the snow on the mountain tops (should try going skiing up there some time) and the sounds of people talking and music playing from the village. It all adds to the perfection of the moment. No bad weather to ruin the day, not problems about the Island. Just, simplicity and beauty.

Back