The Mis-Adventure’s of Mae and Ivory (Closed for Lexavier)

All Ivovy could manage was an agreement to the statement as she too was uninterested in talking about where she was going. She waited, listening intently to Mae's slow approach. An instinctual tense at the tender touch was fleetingly, as she melted with a slow exhalation of air.

The silence in the room was heavy, as the two stood so close together. Ivory could feel every breath on the back of her neck, sending tingles down her spine. As she was pulling her arms free, her words again were whipped away from, being stunned for the second time in so many minutes. She inhaled sharply as she felt the tender kiss against her skin.

She laughed lightly, the first since entering this tavern, and freed her arms, letting the suit hang loosely at her hips where it was still stuck to her body. Feeling bold, she gently pushed back to give her space to turn around, watching for Mae's reaction.

Her skin was almost flawless, a pale white that gleamed with the days moisture. Ivory's ample chest heaved with every breath, her arousal already becoming evident by the firmness of her nipples. She stepped close to Mae, her voice too was barely a whisper, "Do you like what you see?"
 
Ivory drew from her grasp, if only slightly. Mae’s hands slid from her figure, her lips drifting from her shoulder. Still the taste of her skin lingered upon her lips, the tip of her tongue lapping out gingerly. Ivory was greeted by those jade orbs, shimmering with their own fire much as they had before in the room below. Yet it was not the lust of battle that Mae felt coursing through her frame, no, it was something far more intense. She allowed her gaze to sweep over the elf’s partially exposed frame, taking the shimmer of that pale flesh, such a stark contrast to her own tanned skin. Where she was flawless, Mae was lined with numerous thin scars, some thin lines or others more round as if from a bolt or arrow. Slender brows arched at the sight of those ample breasts, there was no denying the elf’s arousal, nor could Mae hide her own. The green material grew taut about her own taut nipples. Mae released another gentle bout of laughter at the elf’s question, a gentle shrug given before she took one stride closer to close the distance between them.

“I’m picky,” She retorted easily in that husky whisper, her right hand rising to allow her fingertips to brush against Ivory’s chin. Mae stared deeply into those dark depths for several moments, finding nothing to say and wanting more. She slowly tilted her head forward, allowing her lips to brush against Ivory’s own in a rather soft and tender gesture. “And I want you,” She whispered against her lips, Mae’s jade gaze still holding Ivory’s own as she allowed her lips to caress one another.
 
The kiss, however faint, was electrifing. And those words. She didn't need to reply, she couldn't say anything even if she needed to. Her world became all about Mae, she felt every inch of her body against her own. Ivory kissed back fervently, placing a hand softly against Mae's cheek. The other moving against the thin material of Mae's top to rest at her hip.

The passion welling up inside Ivory was like a fire that burned intensely throughout her body. Never before had she felt like this, her brief conquests had only been to sate her needs and that was all. This was different, and it felt much better. She teased the kisses, at first being firm and next barely brushing her lips, trying to keep Mae on her toes. Ivory couldn't get enough of those plush lips...
 
Mae released a gentle murmur of a sigh against those silken lips, the touch of Ivory’s hands sending a tingle through her frame that caused her to shiver visibly. Her head tilted to the side, allowing the kiss to deepen further, yet Ivory seemed to want to keep the barbarian focused. A soft, almost threatening rumble came from her throat as she nipped at Ivory’s bottom lip teasingly. Already her hands were upon that lush frame, finding the dangling catsuit and grasping at it urgently. Mae drew back from those sweet, delicious kisses if only to peer into that beautiful visage as she began to tug that catsuit from her frame, over the swell of her hips. She continued to move it until it fell about Ivory’s ankles on its own accord. Mae leaned back just a bit, enough to allow her gaze to drift over Ivory from head to toes with a brief flick of her eyes. Only then did she reach for the elf’s hands and guide them towards her flimsy top. She tilted her head forward, pressing her lips briefly against Ivory’s own for another sweet bout of kisses.
 
The rumble only served to tell Ivory that her teasing was working. She let out a little gasp as she felt the rest of the suit begin to slide over her hips. She watched Mae, taking in every smile and every eye movement as Ivory's body was revealed. She was visably aroused, there was only a faint whispy strip of hair that led to her bare wet pink pussy.
She stepped out of the suit gracefully and kicked it one side. This time she allowed the passion of her kiss to deepen, slipping her tongue along Mae's lips until they parted. Her hands needed no more than the hint, grabbing the material of her top firmly and sliding it up, parting their kiss only briefly as it passed over Mae's head.
Ivory only got a glance at Mae's beautiful body before it was being pressed to her as they returned to their embrace.
 
Mae moaned sweetly into the kiss, her lips vibrating lightly against Ivory’s own. She felt the material fall away but she was far too concerned in those silken lips. Her own parted eagerly for that pink muscle of Ivory’s, her own drifting out and languidly lashing out against it. Yet already she felt the tug of that flimsy top and with some reluctance she drew back. Her arms curled above her head as Ivory tugged the top from her, those ample swells jostling wildly with their newfound freedom. Jade orbs flared briefly after the top was removed and tossed aside, sweeping over the pale bare frame before her. Mae thought for just a brief moment how that name was so fitting.

Yet she did not have time to linger on such thoughts, already Ivory sought her lips again. Mae was more than happy to oblige her new found lover, draping her arms about the elf, sliding her fingers into her dark mane as she sought those lips with the same hungry name she had displayed before. The warmth that radiated from that sleek frame was undeniable. Mae moaned lewdly against Ivory’s lips, her tongue flicking back out, across her bottom lip. There it lingered, begging for entrance as Mae’s gaze drifted close. How she lost herself in the softness of this woman, ah no, she was not accustomed to this at all. It was something fresh, something new, something far more intoxicating than any whiskey.
 
Ivory purred as Mae's fingers wove into her hair. Every moan and hot breath drove her wild as too closed her eyes, lost in the passionate enfold. Her hands trailed the silken skin, exploring, tracing the curves of Mae's body.
Ivory slipped a hand up between them as their tongues entwined, feeling the swell of their breasts as they pressed themselves to each other. She parted slightly, allowing her fingers to brush over Mae's sensitive nipples as she began to caress and squeeze her breasts. She smiled slyly into the kiss as Mae reacted to her touch, rolling her thumb of the hardend nubs slowly.
 
Mae moaned lewdly against the moist lips of her newfound lover. Hungerily her tongue lashed out against her own, luring it into a slow yet wholly erotic dance. She lingered in that moment, so fully enraptured in the moment, this woman. So rarely did Mae let herself become so completely lost in something unless it was battle. Even then she was aware of her surroundings. But no, not now, nothing existed but those soft lips, that warm and slick tongue and those wandering hands. That proud, strong frame trembled at Ivory’s touch, her back arching slightly. Those pert nipples hardened so completely as she felt her fingertips brushing against them, Mae couldn’t help the gentle gasp of a moan that caught in her throat. Gingerly Mae drew Ivory’s tongue within her mouth, her lips pursing about its girth as she began to suckle oh so softly. Her head bobbed back and forth, as if to mimic the moments she might do with something far larger and thicker. Yet Mae finally released it with a weak moan, her hands already sliding down over Ivory’s shoulders, to her sleek waist and the swell of her hips.

“What spell did you cast on me?” She whispered huskily, her jade orbs drifting open partially. “I’ve never felt such a burning desire for a woman before. Fuck, I never kissed another woman before…but I want to run my lips all over you. I want to kiss your lips, feel your wetness and taste your release…” Mae admitted with a healthy flush upon her cheeks. Her fingers curled about Ivory’s backside, cupping those firm cheeks and offering a urgent squeeze. She was always so firm, so sure in herself. Mae took what she wanted when she wanted. Yet she felt that overtly dominating sensation lessening, no, she did not want to dominate Ivory fully. She wanted to explore such wholly new things with this woman more than she ever wanted something before. Her lips sought her own, lingering gingerly against Ivory’s as she whispered once more.

“You’re so fucking hot,” She allowed her tongue to slide out against Ivory’s lips once more, her breath coming in heated gasps. Her heavy lidded eyes burning with a furious desire that could not be denied.
 
Mae's moans of pleasure was music to Ivory's pointed ears. She let out a groan herself as Mae nurtured her tongue, the erotic act intensifying her lust. Her hands kneaded Mae's firm globes relentlessly, pinching those hardened nipples. As the kiss parted, Ivory panted hard, trying to catch the stolen breath. Her eyes flitted open to gaze upon the woman in her arms, drinking in her beauty. "If I didn't know... you were a warrior.. I'd say the same." she breathed. Mae's words brought another moan to her lips, teasing that sexy tongue as they kissed once more.

It didn't last long, Ivory moved her head to the side and pressed it firmly to Mae's neck, her tongue drifting out to taste her skin. She moved up to nibble her ear, "I havent either." Her voice heavy with the passion she felt, "But I want to. I want to explore you. To please you.."
She returned to kissing down her neck, scraping her teeth against Mae's flesh.

She kissed along her shoulder, glancing briefly at Mae's reaction she began to kiss down her chest. Bending down slightly, she finally took Mae's nipples into her mouth, rolling and swirling her tongue across it as she closed her eyes again, suckling lustfully.
 
The words spoken were heated indeed from both women. They brought out a bright flush of her already reddened cheeks, though Mae didn’t have time to worry about her blush. Ivory was the first to draw from the kiss. If it had been up to Mae she might have lost herself in those lips all night. She never felt anything so soft, so silken and sweet. It made her tremble to even think about it. This sweet little elf was all hers, had vocally expressed the flaming desire that Mae herself felt. This momentary distraction seemed enough for Ivory to begin her assault. Mae inhaled sharply as she felt her lips against the soft, sensitive flesh of her neck. She tensed without thinking, her frame holding the tension for but a brief moment before Mae shuddered wholly. She felt the vibration in her ear of that soft whisper, a declaration that Ivory had yet to explore the pleasures of the flesh with another of her own sex as well.

“You could have fooled me,” Mae whispered shakily, her tongue darting out over her suddenly dry lips. Her hands kneaded the firm flesh of Ivory’s backside, though they faltered and tensed as her lips traveled down over her shoulder and collarbone. Only then did she find those lush, ripe swells, heaving with each heavy breath she took. Her breath came out trembling and heavy, the fire burning out of control in that toned frame far before Ivory even reached her destination. Mae allowed her head to tilt back as her hands tightened upon the elf’s frame as she felt those silken lips pursing about her pert nipple, drawing it across her talented tongue and into her mouth fully. Mae released a deep throated moan as her back arched fully, the sensation nearly sent her onto the balls of her feat. It was painfully obvious that the barbarian was not use to such treatment. Her breath caught in her throat each time she tried to gasp, her frame tensed and trembled, twitched and quivered. With a fierce cry Mae grasped onto Ivory’s frame, her fingertips biting into the soft flesh of her backside.

“Uhhn! Ivory…you…you’re…fuck!” Mae snapped her head back, a look of disbelief etched upon her beautiful face, though the pleasure that coursed through her was undeniable as well. There was an undeniable scent in the air as well, the smell of undeniable arousal, ah how very hot Mae’s frame had become. If Ivory had been her typical lover she would have thrown her down and mounted her, yet this was not the typical encounter. She was held in place by those sweet lips, which seemed to have the power to draw Mae over her own edge without even drawing that thong away.
 
Ivory's tongue danced and flicked over Mae's sensitive teats, letting it leave her mouth with a pop before she moved across, pecking little kisses on the skin, to slather the other with her wet tongue. She clung onto her body firmly as Mae reacted, unbelievably seemingly to climax. Ivory moaned softly, showing her hunger for this woman. Driven on by her partners fierce sexual moans, Ivory briefly wondered if the adjourning rooms could hear Mae's cries. 'If they haven't yet, it wont be long till they have.'

Ivory inhaled that sweet aroma, knowing that thong would be drenched, she longed for a taste. Her heart pounded in her chest as she got further and further away from any experience she'd had before. Yet she was determined, she could sense Mae's needs, her own needs, and would do anything in her power to satisfy them.

Finally, slowly, she kissed her way back up on Mae's other side. She licked and nibbled her earlobe, breathing in her ear. "I want you.. now. I want your body, your whole body.. I want to show you pleasure like you've never known..." Ivory pulled back, her eyes alight with the passion she felt. She took Mae's hand firmly, and led her to the bed....
 
Mae’s voice only rose with each passing moment. It was not something she was accustomed to, being lavished such attention on her breasts. Ivory seemed to know just where to lay her tongue, where to flick it, just how to tighten her lips about that slick, pert nub as she suckled hungrily. It drove Mae into a lust-filled fury, her unabashed moans echoing about the small, comfortable room. One couldn’t truly know just how thin the walls were, though no doubt the two would put them to their limits.
Only after Ivory relented and released her other nipple did Mae find a time to catch her breath. One hand slid into Ivory’s mane, her mouth agape as she panted and gasped. Her eyes were still partially closed, the once fiery light replaced by a dull, pleasure induced glaze. Mae gingerly nuzzled the side of Ivory’s face, her hair as she placed a kiss at her upswept ear just as Ivory nibbled and kissed.

“Yes…” She said shakily, her chest still heaving as she curled her fingers about Ivory’s hand and slid towards the bed. Gratefully she slid down onto the bed and within an instant she had wriggled out of her panties, tossing them aside without a second thought. A tuft of crimson hair was matted with her arousal, that mound damp and glistening in the dim light.

“I won’t let it be so one-sided,” She retorted though, finding some of her strength as she rested back onto the bed and peered up at that alabaster skinned elf. “I want to taste you, to penetrate you and hear your screams. Let’s destroy this bed…” Mae said with a hint of a smirk, her eyes sparkling with a hint of a challenge.
 
Ivory's eyes spied that delicious looking sex between Mae's toned legs as she swept off the drenched thong and couldn't help but let out a soft rumbling moan. Gracefully, and with a sheepish grin plastered on her face, she climbed onto the bed, sweeping a leg over Mae's and quickly pinned her arms down over her head. She knew she lacked the body strength to actually pin this beautiful woman, but she did it all the same, teasing her with kisses once more.

"Mmm let's make everyone jealous they can't watch us." Ivory agreed, her voice trembled, pressing her body to Mae. She could feel the damp folds of Mae's Nether pressed against her thigh, and her breath came in hisses as she could feel Mae's thigh pressed against hers. She couldn't tease anymore, couldn't keep the lid on it any longer. She kissed her again firmly, drawing out that delectable tongue.
 
Last edited:
Mae caught that look within Ivory’s dark gaze, though she as well was allowing herself an all too fine look at the tempting frame before her. She watched as the elf moved in that graceful nature of elf’s, a shiver going down her spine. She shifted slightly as Ivory drew onto the bed, yet the elf was far faster than she anticipated. A soft gasp of surprise escaped past her lips as slender brows arched. Her arms were pinned above her head, though they both knew that Mae had the strength to easily shrug off the smaller, slender frame of Ivory. Yet never once did she think of doing such, even as the sleek muscles tensed and trembled in her arms.

She eagerly returned those sweet kisses, finding she had grown a taste of the elf’s sweet lips. Toned thighs spread as she felt Ivory’s own thigh claim the space between them, pressing flush against her sodden mound. The sensation caused Mae to moan once more, her fingers curling into her palm as she nipped at Ivory’s bottom lip.

“Mmm yeah. Just like that. Let them listen. Let them jerk themselves off as they hear us moan. Let them smell our desires as they drip over each other,” It seemed Mae was never as poetic as she was in the heat of the moment. Shapely hips rocked up against Ivory, pressing her warmth against her thigh and grinding needingly. She was so very wet, never had she been teased so and not grown angry over the fact. Yet their lips found the other once more, Mae’s own parted eagerly as her tongue lashed against Ivory’s in that lewd dance all over again.
 
Those words, those powerful words, sending shivers down her spine. How could one person effect her so much. She matched Mae's rocking, her leg grinding against those perfect puffy lips and receiving the same. Ivory flicked her head back, getting the hair out of her face as she let out as gasping groan before quickly returning to Mae's waiting lips.

Leaving one hand gripping Mae's arms tightly, she lightly placed the other on Mae's abdomen, letting it linger on her firm abs, her fingertips tracing the soft lines of the muscles, before inching down bit by bit. When she felt the light whisps of hair, she suddenly and deftly dipped her hand down, sliding it against Mae's sex as she gently bit her lip. With a sly smile, she kept her lips distant, her eyes glowed as she watched.

Ivory tenderly brushed her hand against Mae's arousal, teasing her as she circled her clit with the pad of her middle finger. Finally she relented, dragging her finger against the sensitive nerve, delighting in the wave of pleasure it brought her. Again.. and again, pausing between each light flick. Her fingers became slick with Mae's juices as she slid them up and down, quickly bringing them up to slide into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm" she let out a long sigh as she tasted her first woman, other than herself...
 
Mae’s frame was in constant motion under Ivory’s, her thigh tensing as she raised it up until she felt herself pressed against Ivory’s own damp folds. The two seemed to match one another for a few long moments, sharing that sweet kiss that was only broke to shake Ivory’s long mane away. Mae’s frame tensed as she felt that hand trailing down over her taut abdomen. Her muscles tensed and she inhaled sharply at the sensation, yet they did not linger there too long. She felt the fingertips against her against her sensitive lower region, before dripping down over her glistening folds. It was then the kiss came to an end at Mae peered at the beautiful visage of her lover, holding those dark eyes as that finger grinded and flicked in those slow, teasing manner against her pearl of a clit. Mae groaned sharply with each movement, her hips bucking up again and again. Ah how thoroughly wet she got from that, her honey thick passions trickling out over Ivory’s fingertips and thigh. The sight of Ivory drawing those glistening digits to her lips for a taste simply sent Mae wild. She broke that easy grasp Ivory held on her and leaned up on one elbow, while her other hand grasped at her dark mane and held her fast. Hungrily and without another thought her tongue lapped out against Ivory’s passions tinted lips, another lewd moan coming from her throat heatedly at the taste.

The barbarian lost herself then. Easily tossing Ivory onto her back as she claimed the area above her. Mae was in a kneeling position above the elf, her lips a mere inches from her own as her strong hands sought that lithesome frame. She mimicked Ivory’s movements slightly, one hand slid up between her pale thighs and cupped her sex, offering a gentle squeeze before she trailed her fingertips against her slit, parting those lips and gingerly claiming her.

“So hot, so tight;” She whispered against Ivory’s lips, biting down upon her bottom lip as she tugged.
 
Ivory gasped as Mae took firm hold of her, the expression of surprise quickly melting to a wide grin as she knew what was coming. That brief pause as each gazed into each others eyes lasted but a fraction of a second, yet time seemed to slow for Ivory as she drank in every detail, Mae's body ready to pounce. The kiss was strong, sharing the sweet taste that remained on Ivory's lips.

With a little squeal, Ivory ended up on her back. She wrapped her arms around her and dug her fingers in as she arched her back, pressing herself to Mae's hand desperately. She stared up at Mae and knew she had the power, she could take anything she wanted, do anything and Ivory would beg for more. "I'm yours." she declared, more for herself than Mae. A sentence she never thought she'd say to anyone, and spoke volumes about how she felt now. Ivory wrapped a hand around the back of her neck, pulling her into a fiery kiss.
 
Mae knew full well this confident, cocky woman did not say such often. Yet the fire in her dark eyes was undeniable. Mae flashed a grin briefly before she melted into that kiss, moaning Ivory’s name as her fingers slowly wriggled within her tight depths. Those slender, sure digits slowly spread as they gained entrance, raking against her inner walls before they withdrew. The heated sound of their kiss lingered about them, as did the slick sound of her fingers as they began their slow but sure pace. Mae broke the kiss, her gaze flickering open as she pressed her brow against Ivory’s.

“How does that feel? Yer getting my hand so wet, you dirty little elf,” Mae teased huskily, her hand twisting as she allowed the pad of her thumb to brush against her nub of a clit, rotating her thumb in a circular fashion as she pumped those digits in and out, her pace increasing with each passing moment. “Now it’s my turn,” She retorted softly, withdrawing her hand from Ivory and bringing it before them. She eagerly lashed her tongue out against them, lapping at that thick nectar before drawing both fingers into her mouth.
 
Sharp shivers flooded Ivory's body as her vessel was invaded. As soon as their lips parted, she cried out loudly, calling to the heavens. "Uuuhhhh Fuck!" She panted uncontrollably as she was teased and pleasured, Mae seemingly finding every sensitive spot as those fingers explored inside her. "It feels good, it feels so good." she repeated breathlessly, squirming under Mae's control. She sighed, trying to catch her escaping breath, her chest heaving. Ivory watched as the woman brought her fingers to her lips. "Oh you're so fucking hot." she growled as she gazed at those slick digits, merely inches from her own mouth. She could smell her own excitement, and god was she excited. She wanted more, had to have more. "Taste me, i want to feel your breath on me, your tongue.. uuh.. I need your lips on me now!" she demanded, her voice assuming a more natural tone of authority but her eyes.. her eyes were emploring, it wasn't really a command.. it was a beg...
 
Mae watched with a certain hint of pleasure upon her breathtaking visage as those fingers repeatedly invaded her lover. She felt those inner muscles constricting about those invading digits with each thrust and now she tasted that sweet nectar. Mae couldn’t deny all the whispers of the sweet taste of elf’s true, much to her delight. Hungerily she suckled at her own fingers till nothing was left but her own saliva. With a slickened pop she withdrew them, a murmur of her own soon drawing from up in her throat. She tensed as she heard that authoritative tone in Ivory’s voice, perhaps if she were not looking upon her face she would have taken offense. Yet within those dark orbs was nothing less than a pleading look, she was not demanding, she was begging. Mae hesitated for but a moment, before she pushed up lazily onto all fours.

“As you command,” She whispered huskily, though her tone was far from submissive. Nor was the look upon that beautiful face, those plush lips twisting further into that familiar lopsided smirk. She moved with a practiced grace, though she was far from as fluid and graceful as Ivory. Still she moved and literally crawled up over her lover’s frame. With great care she began to shift upon the bed above her head, turning to face the opposite direction. She made sure not misplace a knee upon her lover as Mae strode over her lover and mounted her face. Her toned thighs spread about Ivory’s face, giving her a complete view of that glistening sex.

“You aren’t the only one with needs,” She retorted softly, her hands smoothing out over Ivory’s side and up her shapely hips. Gingerly she kissed along her stomach, her tongue playfully flicking across her navel before she trailed up and over those glistening folds. Mae positioned herself perfectly, wriggling her hips temptingly as her tongue lashed out over her lover’s folds, a lewd moan escaping from her throat as the heat enveloped her tongue. “Mmmm, fuck baby!” She whispered against her flesh, flicking her tongue out against her clit before she allowed it to trail in achingly slow laps over her slit, only to race back up to her pearl over and over again. “Taste me, fuck me, do what no man has been able to do before…make me yours…”
 
Ivory watched her intently, expecting her to make her way down the bed. Instead she twisted and turned, and Ivory found herself staring up her beautiful body. She took in every detail of Mae, the movement of the swells of her breasts, the curve of her hips to the puffy lips of her enticing pussy. She couldn't say a word, just nod as Mae began her decent down Ivory's body. An explosion of intense pleasure caused her to involuntarily cry out, spreading her legs for Mae.

She gazed up at Mae's glistening jewel, sliding her hands up to grip and squeeze her toned behind. She heard Mae's words, and needing no more encouragement, she lent up and swiped her tongue slowly across her sex. The sweet nectar danced across her palette, intoxicating, Ivory lost all control. Her tongue flicked up and down, lapping at those juices with abandon. Her lips found the engorging nub of Mae's clit, kissing it and flicking it with her muscle.

"Uuh oh Mae fuck that feels good!" she groaned loudly, her body shuddering with intensity as Mae worked her magic upon her own mound.
 
Mae hissed sharply against Ivory’s damp flesh as she felt that heated pink muscle against her burning flesh. Her backside tensed within her grip and her hips continued to rock, a slow, undulating pace Mae could not control. Her passions were unrelenting as well, trickling forth with each swipe of the elf’s tongue, drawing her further towards a state of arousal Mae did not know existed. Her own hands spread out over Ivory’s thighs, only to curl her arms about them as she buried her face against her flesh.

Mae would alternate her administrations, allowing her tongue to trail over that glistening slit time and time again before she would return to that pearl and allow her length to swirl about it, a rather sharp and loud slurping sound coming past those lips each time they pursed upon that nub of flesh. Mae drank of her lover’s passions, finding the thick nectar going to her head. She felt light and dizzy, the pleasure almost too much to bear. Yet Mae would not relent, even as she moaned lustfully against Ivory’s wet flesh and her own pleasure became too much to bear.

“Ivory!” She cried out, a high and gasping intake of air, never had Mae’s voice sounded so high and feminine. She clutched at her lover’s thighs, her head instinctively snapping back, her short fiery mane whipping about her head and sending droplets of perspiration flying. Mae’s eyes flared fully open for a brief moment before rolling into the back of her head. The simple flick of her lover’s tongue was enough to send her over the edge all over again. Mae savored the moment, biting down hard on her bottom lip as she ground against Ivory urgently. It felt like an eternity she hovered there before she tilted her head forward and began her assault all over again. She focused on her lover’s sensitive bud, seeking the same result the elf had inflicted upon her. Hungrily she lapped, her fingers tightening upon her thighs, raking against her alabaster flesh wantonly.
 
Ivory could feel Mae's urgency building, rising up to a burning crescendo that ended with the calling of her name. She clung on, her lips glued to Mae's clit as she orgasmed hard. The act brought a wave of satisfaction over Ivory that she didn't know she could experience, sharing in her lovers pleasure. She beamed as each additional flick brought more and more sensitive shudders.

Then Mae's attack renewed and Ivory couldn't keep her head up. She closed her eyes as Mae drew longer and longer moans from her. Her breath was ragged, her body writhing and twisting. "yes Yes YES! FUCK!" She screamed, her back arching as she froze, her body overloading with pleasure. Shivering uncontrollably, the electrocution slowly died away to a warm glow and Ivory could finally breathe again. "Oh Mae..." was all that she could say, her hands finally unlocking from the cheeks that bared red marks, gently caressing the skin. She pressed her lips to Mae's thigh, still reveling in the tangy taste of sweat and arousal.
 
With a feverish pace Mae rode out her lover’s climax, heatedly claiming her again and again until she felt the muscles in her jawline tense. The way her body moved was undeniable, as was the sudden rush of her passions. Mae slowed her pace, a whispering moan of approval as she began to clean Ivory. Not one drop did she left go to waste; Mae did not relent until she had licked up every spot of her lover’s sex. Only then did Mae rise, a satisfied sigh came from her throat as she grinned lewdly at no one, nibbling her bottom lip. She shivered she felt those lips against her thigh, her warmth breath against her rapidly cooling skin. Mae released another sigh of her own as she moved, slowly and carefully sliding from above her lover and coming to a crashing collapse beside her. Mae crumbled onto her side, throwing one arm around Ivory’s waist as she nestled her cheek upon her other arm. Those jade orbs peered at the elf through half-closed, heavy lids. She still wore that rather smug look upon her beautiful face, a Cheshire cat grin if there was ever one. Her fingertips idly played along Ivory’s skin in a slow caress.

“That was...” Mae began, though her brow wrinkled as she tried to find the correct word. With a sigh she just laughed, tilting her head back as she did. “I have no idea. You...blew my mind...”
 
Ivory assumed a similar position to Mae, hugging her body close, the smell of their sex still lingering in the air. She nodded emphatically. "Never experienced anything like it.." she breathed. She gazed down, watching the glowing Mae with a satisfied smile. "Thankyou.." she whispered.

After a few more moments of blissful peace as they each revelled in their own afterglow, slowly coming down from their height of passion, a look of curiousity played across Ivory's lips. "So... I dont know what your plans are.. but I'm heading to the capital if you.. I mean.. if you're heading that way we.." she couldnt quite finish her sentence, "You know.." she ended lamely.
 
Back
Top