Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official. I really look like a 12-year-old.

For the second time this month I wasn't sold beer because I didn't have any ID on me.

It's official. I really look like a 12-year-old.

For the second time this month I wasn't sold beer because I didn't have any ID on me.
Congratulations.

Unrelated:

Peanut butter and orange marmalade on a toasted English muffin is a Food Of The Gods, ranking right up there with eggs benedict and lime sherbet hot fudge sundaes.

Congratulations.

Unrelated:

Peanut butter and orange marmalade on a toasted English muffin is a Food Of The Gods, ranking right up there with eggs benedict and lime sherbet hot fudge sundaes.

It's actually something that I feel very self conscious about, looking so young. I'm 32 goddammit, I should be able to buy a bottle or pint of beer. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna try PB and orange marmalade for dessert. I don't have an English muffin, so multigrain toast will have to do. Thanks! :)

It's actually something that I feel very self conscious about, looking so young. I'm 32 goddammit, I should be able to buy a bottle or pint of beer. :rolleyes:

Just recently I was the subject of a round of "guess her age" while standing on a street corner waiting to cross. A car was stopped at the light and a guy rolled his window down to ask me. I guess he won because he was closest, he was very happy about it. :rolleyes:

I rarely leave without my ID so I don't have issues with not being able to purchase alcohol. But I also don't mind being carded here because the sellers have to cover their ass by carding anyone that looks under 40. I could live without the "but you look like a baby" comments.

Do you think it is appropriate for a group of people (strangers) to comment on your appearance as if you are a carnival game?

When purchasing alcohol do you think it is appropriate for someone to tell you their opinion on your appearance in the same voice they use to describe their five year old?

My looking younger is NOT the problem. It is people COMMENTING on my appearance that is the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
D(.)(.)

My husband loves bananas mixed with peanut butter on bread.

As for me, I lived on a farm. I know a lady can't trust a cock.

"I hate it when people comment my tits."
"Would you rather have saggy tits?"

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
"I hate it when people comment my tits."
"Would you rather have saggy tits?"

^This.

In an effort to be kind, this is the end of the subject for me. It will not continue in my inbox either.

"Someone remind me, which week am I paying out for this week? I'm confused," says the owner.

Jesus take the wheel. :rolleyes:

I guess I at least know why I haven't been paid this week yet.

My addiction to following the General Board shows no signs of waning. I don't post, you understand, just peruse. Does this indicate some softening of the brain, some moral deterioration? I fear that may be the case.... :(

Who cares about saggy, as long as they are just approximately the same length?

LOL! :D

My addiction to following the General Board shows no signs of waning. I don't post, you understand, just peruse. Does this indicate some softening of the brain, some moral deterioration? I fear that may be the case.... :(

LOL! :D

Pray tell...what part of the GB do you find worthy of perusal?

Pray tell...what part of the GB do you find worthy of perusal?

Worthy? Who said anything about worthy? :eek:

There is just this continuing drama. It subsides briefly and then flares anew. I really cannot make up my mind if the main participant is doing some kind of crazy performance or is perhaps mentally ill. Disturbingly so.

With the shenanigans of the GB's inhabitants it is hard to tell....

I think the problem is it's rather like a train wreck. I know I should look away, but I can't seem to quite manage. :eek:

Worthy? Who said anything about worthy? :eek:

There is just this continuing drama. It subsides briefly and then flares anew. I really cannot make up my mind if the main participant is doing some kind of crazy performance or is perhaps mentally ill. Disturbingly so.

With the shenanigans of the GB's inhabitants it is hard to tell....

I think the problem is it's rather like a train wreck. I know I should look away, but I can't seem to quite manage. :eek:

Ah. Got it.

First sunburn
First bug bite
First can of bug repelant to the mister
First campfire
First outside hot dogs

I'd say we have Spring off to a good start.

We also bred our first doe for the 2016 season. T minus 30 days to kits!

We also bred our first doe for the 2016 season. T minus 30 days to kits!

Fascinating. I understand all the words but I have no idea what this means. I love it when this happens to me with English, because normally I feel pretty comfy about a very wide range of topics.

So, what does that mean? :D

Last edited:
Doe = kits? Was that a typo for kids? As in goats? Or is doe for bunnies? (I don't know the official name for bunny babies so maybe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back