Women who desire women

mmm i love it
tumblr_ne8hoejkRt1s2wsdzo1_400.gif

Oh yes please...need/want/please

Enjoy coming in here and finding the gifs that are in the thread...so wet..

And so hard

Watching women having sex is so much more arousing than watching men.

Analingus

I saw a snapshot posted a few days back of analingus. Hmmnmmm. In more than to decades of girl/girl play, I've met less than a dozen women who enjoyed this particular treat. Oh, but I wish I could find someone in my area -- Montgomery County burbs of DC -- who were so inclined. Anyone out there hear me? Or am I condemned to a life of continued pussy lickihg, with no tasty assses within my reach?

Kath

I saw a snapshot posted a few days back of analingus. Hmmnmmm. In more than to decades of girl/girl play, I've met less than a dozen women who enjoyed this particular treat. Oh, but I wish I could find someone in my area -- Montgomery County burbs of DC -- who were so inclined. Anyone out there hear me? Or am I condemned to a life of continued pussy lickihg, with no tasty assses within my reach?

Kath

I don't live near you, but I'm a big fan! I'm obsessed w anal play, and licking a girl from behind is absolutely my favorite thing to do--of course I love to receive too! My girlfriend didn't have much experience w it when we met, but I converted her, lol.

Mmmmm...thinking about it gets me warmmm

Kath

NJ get over here

Back