Men with sensitive breasts and nips

Do you have erotically sensitive breasts/nips

• Total voters
My nipples are VERY sensitive. Actually, I'm sitting here pinching them as I read lit. They really turn me on.

My wife pinches and sucks them - it's almost as erotic as my cock.

I also like using clothes pins on them sometimes (although my wife doesn't know that yet).

Anybody else like clamping or pinning their nipples?

My nipples are VERY sensitive. Actually, I'm sitting here pinching them as I read lit. They really turn me on.

My wife pinches and sucks them - it's almost as erotic as my cock.

I also like using clothes pins on them sometimes (although my wife doesn't know that yet).

Anybody else like clamping or pinning their nipples?
no...
attachment.php

I've increased my pain tolerance with a variety of clamps. I like to tie the clamps to something stationary and then pull against them. It seems to have enlarged them quite a bit.

I rather massage them regularly...
attachment.php

Male breasts

My wife will ride me while bending down to lick my tits. She licks faster as I start to cum. And for some reason, the position causes her to cum as well.

My wife will ride me while bending down to lick my tits. She licks faster as I start to cum. And for some reason, the position causes her to cum as well.

I love that too. I had a gf that had very nice heavy breasts. She would lean over me and rub her nipples over mine. It would get her nipples hard and erect. They would grow almost to an inch when erect and the rubbing of her nipples over mine would get me very close to orgasm. If she rubbed her warm pussy over the underside of my dick, we would cum together.

ES

My nipples are quite sensitive and stand at attention all the time. More noticeable than others depending on the shirt I am wearing.

I love my nipples played,licked,sucked,bitten harder the better. The more stimulation the better.

My nipples are very sensitive and I LOVE having them sucked, licked, nibbled and clamped! I've found that most of the guys I've had the privilege of pleasurIng, face to face, felt the same! I ALWAYS make a stop at his nipples to pay oral attention...on my way down to "the main event"! My licking and nibbling on his nipples never fails to send a shiver through a man's body! And that shiver causes him to push my head down toward his very aroused manhood! Mmm...pleasure centers...they're ALL connected! đź’‹

I almost got lost in that link to male sub imagery. But I wanted to comment that I LOVE to play with sensitive nipples on both sexes. Just using my tongue and seeing my sub's reaction is very hot. Then's there vibes, wax...

Yes the tongue, and some other great ideas there.....nice. I like that link too

ES

I almost got lost in that link to male sub imagery. But I wanted to comment that I LOVE to play with sensitive nipples on both sexes. Just using my tongue and seeing my sub's reaction is very hot. Then's there vibes, wax...

I am pleased to report that my nipples are very erotically sensitive!
Whether during masturbation, or foreplay with my wife, stimulating my nipples brings my cock to instant erection!:devil:

I am pleased to report that my nipples are very erotically sensitive!
Whether during masturbation, or foreplay with my wife, stimulating my nipples brings my cock to instant erection!:devil:

What do you enjoy done to them? Pinching, twisting, nibbling, licking, blowing on them, wax, vibes. other? Please check all that apply. ;) :devil:

Sounds quite stimulating ... but you didn't mention my personal favorite -- using your teeth. ;)

What do you enjoy done to them? Pinching, twisting, nibbling, licking, blowing on them, wax, vibes. other? Please check all that apply. ;) :devil:

gentle caresses, kissing, oiling them or applying warm wax, moulding them into a more feminine form, suckling...oh my

All the above for me, plus the use of different material on them like fur, silk, satin, nylon stockings, even ice.

What are the fun nipple teasing techniques that you enjoy doing?

ES

All the above for me, plus the use of different material on them like fur, silk, satin, nylon stockings, even ice.

What are the fun nipple teasing techniques that you enjoy doing?

ES

oh yes...a silk shirt providing a constant caressing by the soft fabric...mhhhh

Back