The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you, Thyri but we had the heavens open up this afternoon and it dumped a ton of hail on us. The temps dropped from the 80's to the 50's just over night. My knees are killing me. Walking has been a uncomfortable. The treadmill a torture. If it weren't so early over here, bed would look really good.

Yeah, Cait, I'm about to seek the comfort of my Tempurpedic. But for me the weather gets my hips worst of all, and knees secondarily. Makes me walk funny, like an old woman.

Yeah, Cait, I'm about to seek the comfort of my Tempurpedic. But for me the weather gets my hips worst of all, and knees secondarily. Makes me walk funny, like an old woman.

sigh

I'm in bed right now. It is not very comfortable though. Laying down agrivates my back.

LTs:
I'm not sorry for snapping at you. I'm just sorry you're a freaking idiot who can't follow the simplest of directions.

Listen to the words coming out of my mouth and do as I said then we wouldn't have a problem and I wouldn't be forced to spend my only day off dealing with your questions.

Why did she hire you again?

Please quit before I lose it.

hugs softly

My hips are still in damn good shape, thank goodness. :D The only reason my knees are messed up is because of a golden retriever I had and his ball fetish.

I know, I had ice to clean off my car this morning. Rain yesterday and Tuesday, and cold. Yet the weekend was wonderful. I don't mind the weather, but I don't like hurting. And besides the joint issues, the drier air from heaters and furnaces is giving me nearly constant sinus headaches.

The weekend was gorgeous. I was walking my dog in Piedmont Park downtown at like 7:30 at night on Sunday, and it was just spectacular.

I can relate with the knee aches and sinus pressure. The weather drastically switched over night and I woke up early this morning with a sinus headache. =/
I love this weather, but when it goes from 90s to 60...oy. I'm thankful the knee isn't giving me an problems.

LT... sometimes I wish dinner would make itself.

My hips are still in damn good shape, thank goodness. :D The only reason my knees are messed up is because of a golden retriever I had and his ball fetish.

Yeah, they always seem to have so much energy. In my case, I think it's the way I sit on my seat at work. I have a keyboard tray which requires that my chair be set at a lower height so I can fit my legs under the keyboard drawer. As a result, I tuck my feet back under my chair, which puts an inadvertent strain on my hip joints. I don't even notice that I'm doing it while I work, but when I have to get up to go anywhere, I sure feel it!

Do you put a pillow under your knees/ between your legs when you lie on your side?

I do. I have a big body pillow that I use for that actually. I always end up on my back though. then I wake up feeling like i've been kicked because I was on my back and the med cocktail wore off.

Yeah, they always seem to have so much energy. In my case, I think it's the way I sit on my seat at work. I have a keyboard tray which requires that my chair be set at a lower height so I can fit my legs under the keyboard drawer. As a result, I tuck my feet back under my chair, which puts an inadvertent strain on my hip joints. I don't even notice that I'm doing it while I work, but when I have to get up to go anywhere, I sure feel it!

That is me! Only it's my knees not my hips that hurt, most of the time, I always tuck one leg under me. I know it's bad because of the pressure, but I'm more comfortable.

BTW, Thyri ... have you had a chance to catch up on The Walking Dead? I know Dish settled with AMC a couple of weeks or so ago.

I do. I have a big body pillow that I use for that actually. I always end up on my back though. then I wake up feeling like i've been kicked because I was on my back and the med cocktail wore off.

I can relate to that. With me its more in my neck than my lower back, but I have some trouble down there too.

The weekend was gorgeous. I was walking my dog in Piedmont Park downtown at like 7:30 at night on Sunday, and it was just spectacular.

You have a piedmont area where yoy live too? Creepy..

I'll gladly help you limber up your hips. :devil:

That is me! Only it's my knees not my hips that hurt, most of the time, I always tuck one leg under me. I know it's bad because of the pressure, but I'm more comfortable.

BTW, Thyri ... have you had a chance to catch up on The Walking Dead? I know Dish settled with AMC a couple of weeks or so ago.

Yeah, they settled on the second week of the season, and thanks to AMC airing the previous week's episode right before the new episode, I got to see the premier and then the second episode. I've been following them faithfully since then. But that show is bad for my budget. It makes me want to buy more guns. ;)

*nods* Yeah... mine too. It's always soooo cold super early in the morning. Yet at night it's not. Weird.

That's how weather is here all the time.

It can be sunny, snowing, raining, and hailing all at the same time here.
And that's no joke... I've freaking seen it.

Is true. I use to live in Washington.

Yeah, they settled on the second week of the season, and thanks to AMC airing the previous week's episode right before the new episode, I got to see the premier and then the second episode. I've been following them faithfully since then. But that show is bad for my budget. It makes me want to buy more guns. ;)

LoL! Yes, I can imagine.

I haven't been shooting in ages and ages, but I believe it's time to remedy that. The show has been keeping me on the edge of my seat .... I actually shed a few tears this week.

LoL! Yes, I can imagine.

I haven't been shooting in ages and ages, but I believe it's time to remedy that. The show has been keeping me on the edge of my seat .... I actually shed a few tears this week.

No spoilers! :p I've been stuck getting caught up on Homeland and haven't watched this week's yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back