The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A small post for 'A Healer's Tale', with another one waiting in the wings. I'll post it tomorrow morning perhaps. Then tomorrow maybe I can tackle 'Warring Nations', or a post for FHD.

*sneaks behind Thyri and pounces*

Head tilt

What didja make?

A drink... I figure since this is my only day off until Tuesday I might as well treat this as my weekend and drink tonight.

A bit. Had PT today and it kinda sorta kicked my ass. But things are looking up. I have threads to reply too but I am having fun making voice recordings at the moment. My muse might pick up soon though.

I've been having some trouble with the changing weather affecting my joints. It doesn't happen often, but the last couple days have been a nuisance.

I've been having some trouble with the changing weather affecting my joints. It doesn't happen often, but the last couple days have been a nuisance.

grimaces

That is not cool. I don't have that problem yet, but my bulging discs have been pretty agitated the past week and a half or so.

I hope you get relief soon.

The rain has passed through I think, and it's supposed to get back in the 70s this weekend. I hope so, because I'll be completely packing up my kitchen in preparation for remodeling next week. It's a task I'm not looking forward to, although I think I will like the kitchen when it's done. I won't want my hips and knees hurting if I'm going to be working like that.

The rain has passed through I think, and it's supposed to get back in the 70s this weekend. I hope so, because I'll be completely packing up my kitchen in preparation for remodeling next week. It's a task I'm not looking forward to, although I think I will like the kitchen when it's done. I won't want my hips and knees hurting if I'm going to be working like that.

My poor heater has to think I'm crazy the way I keep turning it on and off lately.

I can't blame you at all! Have you been getting crazy temps too? I know one day it hit 40's then 50's then 70's again. Then we got a morning frost the next day. Stupid hurricane weather. Pick a season!

I know, I had ice to clean off my car this morning. Rain yesterday and Tuesday, and cold. Yet the weekend was wonderful. I don't mind the weather, but I don't like hurting. And besides the joint issues, the drier air from heaters and furnaces is giving me nearly constant sinus headaches.

My poor heater has to think I'm crazy the way I keep turning it on and off lately.

*nods* Yeah... mine too. It's always soooo cold super early in the morning. Yet at night it's not. Weird.

I can't blame you at all! Have you been getting crazy temps too? I know one day it hit 40's then 50's then 70's again. Then we got a morning frost the next day. Stupid hurricane weather. Pick a season!

That's how weather is here all the time.

It can be sunny, snowing, raining, and hailing all at the same time here.
And that's no joke... I've freaking seen it.

I know, I had ice to clean off my car this morning. Rain yesterday and Tuesday, and cold. Yet the weekend was wonderful. I don't mind the weather, but I don't like hurting. And besides the joint issues, the drier air from heaters and furnaces is giving me nearly constant sinus headaches.

Ugh. Yeah i've been getting some bloody noses. Almost wishing I had gone with a heat pump when I bought this place. Maybe the air would be better.

*nods* Yeah... mine too. It's always soooo cold super early in the morning. Yet at night it's not. Weird.

That's how weather is here all the time.

It can be sunny, snowing, raining, and hailing all at the same time here.
And that's no joke... I've freaking seen it.

Sounds like home to me. But it is unusual weather for this part of the country. I never thought I would miss lake effect snow so much.

I don't know about you, Thyri but we had the heavens open up this afternoon and it dumped a ton of hail on us. The temps dropped from the 80's to the 50's just over night. My knees are killing me. Walking has been a uncomfortable. The treadmill a torture. If it weren't so early over here, bed would look really good.

LTs:
I'm not sorry for snapping at you. I'm just sorry you're a freaking idiot who can't follow the simplest of directions.

Listen to the words coming out of my mouth and do as I said then we wouldn't have a problem and I wouldn't be forced to spend my only day off dealing with your questions.

Why did she hire you again?

Please quit before I lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back