Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
My posts are few and far between. So I am sure there are those that will beat me to 100 that are "younger" on the forums than I.

Revluc said:
My posts are few and far between. So I am sure there are those that will beat me to 100 that are "younger" on the forums than I.
it's like this... there are those who speak often and those who speak prudently. frankly, i'll take the prudent over the frequent any day.

thecharlieman said:
Quoll-

am curious about something aussie:

we listento 4BC almost every day, and i keep hearing these adverts giving a 300 phone #.

is this a toll free like our 800 # here in the states?

Yeah, actually the 800 # is more common here too.

Oh oh, I just looked up 4BC, they can be a whole different breed of people up there, fortunately the wet season has set in so most of them are stuck there. :devil:

Revluc said:
hehe, I am going to get one for 100 posts, if I ever get that milestone. :p

Ummm....just what did Silver promise you? :cool:

Last edited:
silverwhisper said:
[bamfs into thread]

[reads SJ's post]

[is scared]

[bamfs back out of thread]

There's nothing to be scared of. We'll be gentle with you.... :devil:

EJFan said:
of course you realize you get a complimentary roll in the hay with the litizen of your choice for reaching this milestone, right?

Really? Now that's a reason to stay on here all day and post. I must say, I'm leaning towards you EJFan.

bobsgirl said:
Are you kidding? It's a huge deal! Congratulations! :rose: :nana: :nana:

Nice title!

Thanks BG! I saw my title on the Subway. It was a picture of an apple and it had some type of liquor in the background. Weird ad, but the word stayed with me all day.

bobsgirl said:
Ooh, this is getting good! Can I watch? I promise I'll be quiet. :devil:
i was willing to allow it but then you said you'd be quiet and that just ruined the whole thing... if you're not gonna get into it you're better off not attending in the first place. ;)

EJFan said:
i was willing to allow it but then you said you'd be quiet and that just ruined the whole thing... if you're not gonna get into it you're better off not attending in the first place. ;)
Couldn't have said it better myslef.

EJFan said:

Moaning and groaning, high pitched squeals, and shrieks of ecstasy?

I can do that. :devil:

bobsgirl said:
Moaning and groaning, high pitched squeals, and shrieks of ecstasy?

I can do that. :devil:
i was thinking more along the lines of applause. :D

j/k... i mean to say:

now you're in the spirit!

Revluc said:
Ooooooo, sounds more interesting.
i agree... we may have to keep her around after all. ;)

btw... i love the way i've injected myself into this arrangement in the first person sense. lol.

EJFan said:
i agree... we may have to keep her around after all. ;)

btw... i love the way i've injected myself into this arrangement in the first person sense. lol.
I am sure SJ can figure out the space issue, though I get the feeling SW is being left out.

Revluc said:
I am sure SJ can figure out the space issue, though I get the feeling SW is being left out.
well to hell with SW. if he can't get his ass in gear and show up, it's his loss, right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back