Learning the Ropes (closed for Marauder13)

As he led them to the next demonstration, Steven listened to Jessica's answer to his question concerning spanking. He smiled briefly and nodded. He was glad that they shared a similar outlook on that one matter. There were still many unknowns between them, which was to be expected of a newly met couple. But part of the night was to get indications of what held Jessica's interest, and what didn't.

Their next stop was near a simple wooden table, with a completely naked woman tied down. Her limbs were drawn to each corner and held by ropes. She was not stretched nor held taut, but there was only a little give in the ropes. Steven recognized the look of fear and excitement in the woman's expression as she looked over at the man resting against the table's edge.

"I know there are people about there who tie up their partner like a pretzel, or use knots that take years to master, and in some cases nearly 20 minutes to tie just one. Me, I use the ropes to keep the lovely lady, like this one here, from moving too much and interfering with the fun.

"She knows she can't get free, but she also has some wriggle space which is good for her physical health. But, secured like she is, there is nothing she can do to stop me, short of blurting her safe word."

He gave the woman a hungry grin, leaning over the table and taking a nipple in his fingers. In turn she yelped in surprise, then pushed her chest up off the table as he stimulated the captured flesh. He then proceeded to touch her in varied places, driving her wild with arousal. He touched obvious places; her breasts and her slit between her legs, but other parts of her body which he knew to be arousal points for her were caressed as well. Within minutes, she was writhing, begging him to make her cum.

He turned his back on her for a moment, returning with a thick, lit candle which he held over her chest. Her eyes widened, mouth gaped as he tilted the flaming candle. A stream of white rained on her breasts and chest. She cried out in pain then pleasure, which continued while he covered a majority of her chest with molten wax. He watched her intensely while she continued to writhe, her own eyes wide and fixed on the ceiling. He paused, leaning over to kiss her. She returned his cautious kiss with one burning hotter than the candle's flame.

"More please, Sir." Her voice was throaty, and her attention was fixed on him.

"Are you sure you want more of this?" He dribbled a few more drops onto her splattered chest.

She growled her affirmation, thrusting her hips lewdly into the air. "Yes, Sir. As much as you desire, Sir."

He smiled warmly, spreading the way over her breasts and down onto her belly.

Steven gave both of the women on his leashes a quick look, before leading them further into the den of depravity. When they reached a hallway that branched off to some of the private rooms, Jacki quickly moved to stand before Steven, her head bowed.

"Sir, I ask you that I may please you. What I have seen has made me desire to serve. As I serve you tonight, may this girl serve your pleasure, Sir?"

Steven was stunned inwardly while he remained calm outwardly. Nothing had been mentioned about his ability to use Jacki while she was with him. He cast his mind back over previous time he had borrowed Jacki. Only once had there been mention of a restriction, that he could not penetrate her vaginally or anally. Her normal limits applied beyond that. He had yet to do anything with Jacqueline, but he knew she was looking forward to any interactions between them. Jacqueline was a quivering mass before him, fully flushed and aroused if her bra was any indicator.

"Look at me, Jacqueline if you wish to talk to me."

She snapped her head up, automatically throwing her hair away from her brightly coloured face. He pupils were dilated, lips full and plump. Her breathing was fast and shallow.

"Sir, I beg you to let this girl please you, as you need." She knew that his need was not as strong as hers, but she also knew few men would not be moved by what they saw. She was confident that he would be ready and able to do what she need of him.

Steven removed her leash, and she fell to her knees in a supplicant position. But not bowing her head, she held his gaze and pleaded through her posture and expression. He nodded up the branching hallway, and Jacqueline was on her feet in a swift, graceful movement, moving briskly up the hall looking at the open doors as she passed them. She stopped outside of one and waited.

"Come along, Jessica. We can't keep Jacqueline waiting too long for her calming, can we?"
 
Last edited:
Jess followed Steven to the next demonstration and saw a woman tied to a table. The sight caused her heart to leap into her throat and a frisson of anticipation flow through her. This was what interested and excited her about the lifestyle change she was anticipating undertaking, to give herself to a man for pleasure that went both ways.

Jess could see fear and excitement in the woman’s face and wondered if under similar circumstances hers would look the same, is this what she would look like tied spread eagled on a table? Vulnerable to the man? And yet she knew that the woman trusted the man, he had access to all her most vulnerable part and Jess could see she was looking forward to what was to come. On one level Jess knew she trusted Steven, afterall he hadn’t been anything other than courteous, but what if he turned into a monster, more into pain? Jess quickly dismissed the thought, afterall, Jackie wouldn’t have introduced them if he had. But it still left the thought of ‘what if...?’ What if Steven got carried away? What if she couldn’t take it? Jess didn’t know her limits and that both scared and thrilled her. So many ‘what if’s’ crowded her mind. But she pushed them to a corner as she took in the spectacle before her.

As she watched, Jess made a mental note to ask Steven if he liked tieing women up like a ‘pretzel’? And thought that even if he did she wouldn’t mind. She’d seen pictures of women tied in various positions, even hanging in the air, or on various contraptions including a medical chair. Some of the pictures had left her feeling very horny and could see the attraction in bondage, though it had been the idea of using some pain to make the pleasure more delicious that had drawn her to this world.

Jess stood transfixed, watching as the woman was touched all over her body and her body responded pushing into the touch of the man asking with her body for more and more.

Jess gave a quiet gasp as the man produced a candle, covering the woman in hot wax and the sight made her nipples stand to attention and her lower regions tingle and wanting attention she dare not give it, though one or two of the spectators and their partners showed less restraint

Jess couldn’t help but wonder how far the man would go with the candle. A fleeting look of disappointment crossed her face when Steven led them away as she realised she’d never know.

She kept silent, not daring herself to speak in her aroused state as they went further into the building and she wondered what was happening behind the doors they passed. She knew that more was going on than she could dream of and this was the world she wanted to enter? The answer was yes as her body could still feel the way it had responded to the woman on the table. Reading and seeing pictures had been erotic, but seeing it happen in front of her eyes had been beyond her expectations and more intense than she’d expected.

"Sir, I ask you that I may please you. What I have seen has made me desire to serve. As I serve you tonight, may this girl serve your pleasure, Sir?"

Jackie surprised Jess when she stood in front of Steven and spoke. The words sounding subservient. almost formal.

Kneeling before Steven Jess could see how aroused she had been by the demonstration and wondered what signs her body was giving off. She knew she wasn’t as aroused as Jackie, but then, Jackie was in familiar surroundings and she wasn’t and it was hard to be totally relaxed when in a strange place amongst people and sights unknown and beyond her usual life. And so Jess watched, wondering how Steven would respond and what would happen next and whatever did happen, would she be okay with it. And who would be bodyguard to the body guard? she thought wryly.

"Come along, Jessica. We can't keep Jacqueline waiting too long for her calming, can we?"

It was only then that Jess realised how transfixed she’d been with the scene of Jackie and Steven and that this was a life she knew little about. Would she be able to be that subservient? And yet, Jackie had initiated the request? Jess knew she still had a lot to learn.

Jess moved along the corridor and followed Jackie into the room, unsure of what to expect, but one thing she was glad of, she wasn’t alone otherwise she’d be feeling more nervous than she was beginning to feel.
 
Steven walked up the hall toward where Jacqueline was waiting for him. He was already moving forward in his mind, planning on how he would use her, please himself and calm her down. To a degree, he had forgotten about Jessica, at least from the point of view she was a novice. he had no plans of her joining in, or taking part in anything intimate that night.

"Ladies." He unsnapped the leash from Jessica's collar, indicating both women enter the room. Again, he noticed Jessica in a peripheral sense, as he was focusing on Jacqueline in preparation for what was going to happen.

"Jacqueline, in the middle of the room, facing the door. Jessica, stand three paces away from her over there." Steven pointed to a spot beside where Jacqueline was commanded to stand. "Jacqueline, bend at the waist, hands on you knees, back straight."

With an enormous smile, Jacqueline took the place and stance she was directed to. She quivered slightly in anticipation of the spanking she was dearly hoping to receive. She closed her eyes as she heard the door close, and Steven walk closer to where she waited for him.

Steven's left hand came to rest just above the panty line, softly caressing the skin. His right hand drifted to her firm rear, caressing it more firmly through the thin fabric barrier. Her arse was great under his hand, and he briefly wondered if Jessica's would feel the same, as it looked just as good as Jacqueline's.

"Tell Jessica what you desire right now, Jacqueline."

Jacqueline took a deep breath, turning her head to look at her friend. "Right now, Sir, I desire to feel your hand striking my arse, spanking me hard for my lack of control."

"Is that all?"

"No, Sir. I want to please you, Sir. Seeing everything out there has got me needing what only you can give me, Sir"

Steven looked over at Jessica as he put his next question to Jacqueline. "And what would that be, Jacqueline?"

Without a moment's hesitation, Jacqueline replied, "Your cock, Sir."

"Why would I give you that, Jacqueline? You're not mine, you have a Sir of your own who you serve."

"Because, Sir, I am yours for the evening, to serve. Plus, I will show you my dedication to receive your cock, Sir. Spank me until I have shown my worthiness. Then, Sir, I will please you as you deserve."

"Jessica, I will spank Jacqueline, as she deserves, and you will judge when she has earned the privilege of serving my pleasure. I trust you will not be too lenient nor too harsh."

CRACK!

Steven lifted his right hand from Jacqueline's rear, bringing it down and delivering a hard strike. Jacqueline's whole body rocked forward under the impact. The sound filled the room. Jacqueline's eyes closed for a moment, her smile growing slightly.

CRACK!

A soft gasp chased the echoes of the strike. Steven rubbed and massaged the flesh he had just struck, eliciting a soft moan from the submissive.

CRACK!

Steven continued to deliver the blows at a steady pace, giving Jessica plenty of time to notify him that he had done enough. But he was not solely relying on the novice to stop him. From the initial strikes, he had a good idea of how far he could push Jacqueline without seriously hurting her. Then, once he was done, he would let her enjoy the rewards of her 'good' behaviour.
 
Jess felt the loss of the lead as it was unhooked from her collar. It had offered a kind of security in this unknown place. She was surprised by how quickly she had got used to it being attached and being attached to Steven. Jess didn’t have long to dwell on these thoughts as she entered the room.

As the door opened she expected to see walls covered in chains, whips, hanging bars and things she’d only seen on the internet, instead she entered into a room that was tastefully furnished, in keeping with what she’d seen of the house so far lights that gave off a soft glow, enough to see by but without being harsh. Around the room was a couple of antique mahogany sets of draws and a large wardrobe and another door that she assumed lead off to another room. Jess would have loved to see what the drawers and wardrobe contained, whether they were ordinary objects or more along the lines of sex toys, but she was too well brought up to look.

Jess listened to Stevens instructions and once Jackie was in position bending over Jess moved to the indicated spot three steps away.

She felt nervous as Jackie explained what she wanted Steven to do to her. Did she really want to see her friend spanked, hurt? And then to have sex afterwards with the person who hurt her? But wasn’t this what she Jess was here for, to see how such actions were pleasurable? And would she be able to offer herself to Steven as Jackie was doing? All through the evening Jess knew she had been fluctuating between ‘yes, this is what I want’ and ‘can I do this? Is this truly what I want?’ But until it happened to her, she knew she would never truly know. Instead she would watch, take everything all in and hope she didn’t bolt at the last moment.

"Jessica, I will spank Jacqueline, as she deserves, and you will judge when she has earned the privilege of serving my pleasure. I trust you will not be too lenient nor too harsh."

Jess was surprised at his words and wondered how she would be able to judge and was still wondering when his hand smacked against Jackie’s ass.

Jess watched as Jackie rocked with the motion as Steven’s hand came in contact with her, her ass becoming steadily pinker. If Jackie hadn’t showed signs of enjoying it then Jess knew she would have screamed at Steven to stop and so she watched as between strikes he caressed her ass as Jackie tried pushing her butt into his caress.

The whole tableau before her kept Jess transfixed, taking in the sight and sound before her as she watched her friend and future ‘Master’ and Jess’s breathing mimicked the slaps, deepening with each one as her body softly buzzed with what was happening in front of her.

CRACK!

It was probably about the tenth one and Jackie was breathing heavily, though Jess suspected it was more with pleasure than pain and wondered how close her friend was to coming.

“Stop!” Jess’s was glad her voice was clear belaying the emotions that had been beginning to fight their way to the surface.

The next part would be hard. Would she be able to watch Steven pleasure her friend? Or should she ask to join in or leave? And if she did stay, would she be able to keep her hands from doing anything she shouldn’t?

“Whilst....” Jess’s voice faltered. “Would you like me to wait elsewhere?” she asked. “Or assist in anyway?” She wasn’t sure why she added the last part on the end, but once spoken she knew she couldn’t retract her words and she wasn’t even sure she wanted to.
 
Steven's focus narrowed to Jacqueline. He was aware of her reactions to his spanking of her. He felt the heat of her abused flesh on his hand while he caressed her rear. He listened intently to her whimpers, moans and breathing. He watched her stance, the shading of her skin, the hold of her head. He tuned into her as well as he could, given their lack of experience together. He was certain she could take more than the then strokes he was limiting himself to, but it was a safe limit as he didn't want to offend his friend, and the Master of the woman entrusted into his care.

He was still aware that Jessica was present, but that was as far as his perceptions of her went. She was not an active participant, beyond declaring a cessation to his spanking session. He wasn't even concerned about her thoughts and feelings over what was happening. It was, after all, what she was there for. To observe what some of the activities were like. What made it even more significant would be seeing someone she knew enjoying part of the lifestyle.

“Stop!”

Steven's hand remained stationary on Jacqueline's undoubted red backside. She tried pushing back against his hand to increase the pressure, but had no success. He smiled as he looked down at the quivering bundle of experienced arousal just before him, his submissive to be had called a halt precisely at ten strokes, the same stopping point he had set himself.

He looked up at Jessica, pleased at the firmness of the voice she used, though the volume wasn't as necessary. Again, she was a novice, and her nerves had probably got the better of her. He tried to read what was going on in her mind from what it reflected on her face. But as he was confident of happening, he was unable to clearly read anything from her face. He could easily guess a few possibilities, but guessing was not something one did at times like that.

“Whilst.... Would you like me to wait elsewhere? Or assist in anyway?”

Steven turned his attention back to Jacqueline, who was doing her best to look at Steven without appearing to look at him. The barely perceptible nod from him had her gracefully lowering herself to her knees before him. She had also turned to face him, her knees parted before him, her gaze longingly aimed at his. Without breaking his gaze, Steven turned his head towards Jessica and raised his closer arm towards her.

"Come over here, Jessica."

Another tiny nod had Jacqueline's hands working tenderly and eagerly to undo the restrictive clothing keeping his erection hidden. He heard her sharp intake of breath when she finally freed the prize she had earned. One hand encircled his meaty shaft, running the full length from the root to just under the head.

"Jessica, you can either stand at my side and watch Jacqueline please me, or you may involve yourself in whatever capacity you feel comfortable with." He turned to look her straight in the eye. "Unless you desire to know what it feels like to be my submissive right now." His eyes closed slowly, and a long breath was released, followed by a deep intake of breath. "If you desire to know what it may be like to be my submissive now, it will last for only while we are all in this room. Otherwise, you may choose to observe at my side, or participate how you wish."

Steven could tell by the firmness of Jacqueline's grip, and the subtle change in speed and hand motion that she was wanting to start pleasing him with her mouth, rather than wait for him to finish speaking to her friend. Her own submissive nature was in full control, and the only thing holding her back was not disrespecting the desires of her Dominant. Her own Sir would be greatly displeased with her if she did, and she desired His approval over anything else.

"If you don't decide shortly, Jessica, I will decide that you merely wish to observe."
 
Last edited:
Jess stood watching as every smack had landed on her friends backside, watching as it had become pinkier and redder. Even after Steven had stopped, Jess wondered if her friend could have taken more or would be able to sit down for a week?

At his beckoning of 'come over here', Jess moved closer, her steps not even hesitating. Her eyes drifting down to Jackie of their own accord and saw that she'd released Steven's clothing and had released his shaft. Jess's face showed surprise at how big it was before quickly looking away, trying to not show her fascination with it. Jess admit to herself that she would have been tempted to change places with Jackie, except Steven's words brought her back to where she was and what she was doing here.

either stand at my side and watch Jacqueline please me, or you may involve yourself

The words tumbled through Jess's brain, 'watch, help or find out' what it would be like to be a submissive now? And as the words repeated themselves in her head her eyes drifted to Steven's cock, the size and the way her friend's hand moved on it. If she could, she would have asked Jackie what she should do, but her brain realized this was something only she could decide.

For a moment everything seemed to freeze like a tableau and even months afterwards Jess would remember the scene with Steven and Jackie with his cock in her hand.

"I'll watch and learn." she told Steven, though even to her, her voice had a wobble to it, no longer quite so self assured. As much as Jess wanted to know what it was like to be a submissive, she also wanted the first time to be special, just her and Steven, maybe in slightly more intimate surroundings. Just her and Steven, no onlooker to see if she wimped out, or for her to get self conscious in the presence of another person, even a person she knew well. She would tell Jackie afterward that she decided to watch so she could learn and also let her friend have her fun rather than the real reason. But that didn't stop her from doubting her decision and wondering if she was missing an opportunity.

Jess realized that once uttered Steven wouldn't respect her if she suddenly changed her mind and so Jess moved so that she was standing next to him as close as she dared and hoped that she wouldn't give herself away that this whole situation, all that she had seen in the house, her friend on her knees in front of Steven had left her feeling aroused, but from the short time she had known Steven she suspected that he was adept at reading body language and therefore probably knew her state of mind better than she did.
 
"I'll watch and learn."

Steven was pleased and a little disappointed that Jessica decided to observe rather than get involved. he had little idea of the thought processes behind the decision, but it was still early days for them, and in time, he would learn to read her better, and from the subtle cues given, and consistent action-reaction pairings, he would be able to see behind the eyes a little better. But even if he had that ability, he would be sorely pressed to focus enough to use it, given the skill Jacqueline was using to arouse him. It wasn't difficult to be aroused in the presence of two attractive women, and that difficulty increased when a seasoned submissive was doing her best to make sure he was happy.

Steven looked down at Jacqueline, and gave her a solemn nod. Her reply was a smile that was overflowing with gratitude and joy. A shift of her hand pressed his cock against his body, and he was given a slow lick from root to tip, one that drew out a deep sigh of contentment for the duration of her tongue's passage. She gave the head a lingering kiss, which was the first of many kisses that trailed the length and onto his scrotum. Jacqueline was moaning loudly as she sucked in one stone completely, her tongue massaging it before popping it free. While she lavished the same attention on the other one, Steven joined in with the moans of delight.

Jacqueline's restraint frayed rapidly as her passion took firm control over her. The other stone released, she pulled herself back, and pointed Steven's shaft toward her. She swiftly enveloped the head, and took close to half his length into her mouth in the first pass, setting up a swift, twisting motion of her head as she sucked him enthusiastically. The pair filled the room with sound of delight that battle with the sounds of her sucking. Soon, Steven was moving his hips in sync with Jacqueline, driving himself deeper with each thrust. Jacqueline's sounds showed that he was moving into her throat, yet she continued without skipping a beat, welcoming the invasion of her throat by the Dominant. She took him with pleasure, angling her head so there was some added pressure as he went into her throat, which she hoped would add to his pleasure.

Jacqueline popped herself off him, her hands taking over from her mouth. She looked up at him, pleading intensely before she opened her mouth to speak.

"Please, Sir, I beg you to use me. Take me, get your pleasure from me, Sir. Please..."

It took Steven a moment or two to regain his composure, and focus on Jacqueline. He knew exactly what she meant by her request, and he was confident that her Dominant would not object to Steven doing more that what they had just done, yet there was an element of doubt in his mind, which was enough to give her the answer she didn't want to hear.

"No, I will not take you, Jacqueline. Your Sir has not given me express permission for that, and I will not gamble on his response should I violate you."

"Sir... I will suffer whatever punishments my Sir will give me. I..." Jacqueline looked at Jessica for a second, then returned to Steven. "I have longed to know how it would be to have you as my Sir, even for just one time." He hung her head, her face growing brighter. "I adore my Sir, and I will never leave him, but I have seen you so often. You bring a heat to me, Sir, one that I want to have burn. I'm... I'm sorry, Sir."

Steven reached down, his hand soothed her hair gently. Jacqueline shivered in delight at his tender touch, moving her head to increase the pressure of the contact. He made soft, reassuring sounds as he hand moved over her soft tresses. His fingers combed her hair, eliciting soft cooings from the kneeling submissive. Steven hooked his fingers, locking a handful of her hair. With a rough movement, he adjusted the angle of her head so her mouth was near the tip of his cock. Almost by instinct, Jacqueline opened her mouth in time for the thrust, and pulling of her head, that shoved his entire length into her mouth. His other hand came to rest closer to the back of her head as he fucked her face. She looked up at Steven, her eyes trying to tell him that she was thankful for his decision, while her hands moved to supply some stability coming to rest on his thighs. Steven grunted, groaned and spoke whispered words of encouragement as he use her mouth as he would have used her pussy, and Jacqueline let him. She used what few tricks she could to bring him to his pleasure faster, and soon enough she was rewarded by him locking her head in position on the end of his cock and flooding her mouth with his showing of his pleasure.

Steven went stiff just prior to his first pulse, which let a strong wave of please roll through him, shattering the tension that had built up within him from Jacqueline's efforts. Each pulse of his cock brought another glorious aftershock. It wasn't until they had passed that he felt that he was able to breath again. He guided her off himself, unhooking his fingers as he did. Jacqueline beamed up at him, happiness radiating off her so strongly it was almost tangible. She quickly restored him to a proper state of dress, then gracefully rose to her feet. She looked at Jessica, her happiness tinged by a slight amount of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, Jess. I know that Mister Callum is your Sir, but he is just so..." Her expression took on more embarrassment. "You are most lucky, Jess. He will looked after you well." She looked back at Steven, her head lowered slightly. "Thank you, Sir. You were most generous to me, and I will make sure that Sir understands the truth behind what happened."

"Thank you, Jacqueline. But I will speak with your Sir myself and explain what occurred here." He raised her head with a hand under her chin until he was able to place a kiss on her forehead. "You pleased me greatly, while honouring your relationship with your Sir. Relax, and enjoy the rest of the night with us."

Steven turned to Jessica, his expression pleasant, yet neutral.

"I believe that would be the first time you have observed a sexual act without taking part? How did you feel seeing your friend like that? Seeing her submissive nature more fully exposed? Also, how did you feel seeing me with someone else? Were you jealous? Did you want to take part, or even replace Jacqueline?

"Personally, I was hoping that you would take part in some form or other, but I do understand some hesitation, given the circumstances. If our relationship was firmer, then you would not have been left out. But since I have only just accepted you, and you have not moved in yet, I felt that it would be impolite to start issuing command to you in a less that fully private locale. But once you have moved in, then you will be under discipline, with the expectation that commands given will be obeyed, rather than you being given the ability to explicitly choose what you will do."
 
At first Jess found it a little hard to watch. Here in the room, with no-one else, it felt somehow personal, as though she were intruding, but Jess pulled herself together to watch, telling herself that she was here to learn.

One of the people she was also learning more about was Jackie. At home, when it was the two of them there was laughter and teasing, but here in front of her was Jackie the submissive, two sides of a coin and yet seeing the other side meant she understood the Jackie she knew more, the way she was happy to hand over control to Jess sometimes, even if it was only the tv remote or let Jess decide what they were going to eat that evening. Would Jess be able to hand total control over to a man that was still in effect a stranger to her? She wanted to and yet, there was still the voice in the back of her head, conflicting. Giving control to someone, for whatever purpose was a big step, one she wanted to take, but finding that the first step would be harder than she anticipated.

Jess found herself watching Jackie's technique. Jess had never sucked on a mans scrotum before, nor even knew it was possible. Would this be something a Master would teach her? Letting her know what he liked, or would he expect her to know the various ways to please a man? Jess realized that either she and Jackie were going to have to have a long talk of sexual techniques or she had a few hours of research on the internet in front of her, after all, she didn't want to show herself to be a total novice in front of Steven.

Jess watched as Jackie took Stevens shaft into her mouth and found herself affected not only by what she was watching, but also by the noise emanating from them. Jess knew if she touched herself between the legs it would be damp there and for a moment she contemplated having a quick feel, but then common sense regained itself and she knew that probably wasn’t a good idea and something more suited to when she was alone and able to replay this scene again in her mind.

Jess wasn't surprised when Jackie pleaded ‘Please, Sir, I beg you to use me. Take me, get your pleasure from me, Sir. Please...’ as she could tell how aroused her friend had become, but what she was surprised was that the restraint Steven used in denying her, after all, Jess could see how hard and big his shaft had become, indicating his state of arousal. In many ways, his response reassured her that Steven had a moral code that he lived by and that if she did take that final step and become his submissive, then he wouldn't be passing her around his friends or treating her as just a sexual object.

Jess watched as Steven’s shaft returned to Jackie’s mouth and it was with fascination that she watched his body language. In response, Jess’s breath deepened and her nipples pushed against the material, butterflies tumbled around her stomach and crotch. It took all of her resolve not to move her hands to caress herself or to do something that would bring her some relief. All she could do was stand and watch, her hands tightly clasped together and wondering if by not taking part, she’d made a serious mistake.

It wasn’t until Steven came and Jess exhaled, that she realised that she’d been holding her breath when he climaxed.

“You are most lucky, Jess. He will looked after you well."

All Jess could do was nod in response, not trusting herself to speak as she was still bringing herself back under control


"I believe that would be the first time you have observed a sexual act without taking part? How did you feel seeing your friend like that? Seeing her submissive nature more fully exposed? Also, how did you feel seeing me with someone else? Were you jealous? Did you want to take part, or even replace Jacqueline?”


“True, it is the first time I have seen a sexual act without taking part and I won’t pretend I wasn’t affected by it. There were times that I regretted my decision and would have swapped places with her in a heartbeat and if you were to lay me down now, you’d have no problems entering and I wouldn’t stop you, i’d even enjoy it.”

“Having said that, watching was perhaps more beneficial for me as it has made me realise how much I have yet to learn. In fact all that i’ve seen tonight has shown me I have a lot to learn. It’s one thing to see pictures or even a short vid, but to see it in reality. I still want to take this step, but everything has shown me what a novice I am.”

“I also understand about obeying a dominant, but I am sure you recognize that, that too, is also a big step for me. I want to hand over control, but until I do, i’m not sure if I can. But I can promise, I will try.”

“With regards jealousy. I can give you the answer you want to hear, or the truth? The truth is, i’m still getting to know you. So I suspect jealousy will come, but at the moment I find I like your company and seeing you with Jackie, I find I trust you more than when we first entered the room, so seeing what I have seen has been beneficial and I thank you.”

As Jess spoke, she kept eye contact with Steven so that he would know that she spoke the truth and also to see if she had annoyed him, after all, she had just admitted to being a total novice and also that she wasn't jealous that he was with another, even if it was with my best friend. Jess recognized that for him to take on someone not already trained was also a big commitment for him.
 
Last edited:
Steven listened carefully to everything Jessica said. To hear that she would be willing to let him have sex with her, and that she would not only be ready, but willing as well as a difficult statement not to act on. But what followed directly after that was sufficient to give him the ultimate pause he needed to bring himself under control enough to be properly considerate of his new submissive. If nothing else, Jessica was being honest with him, telling him what he needed to hear, rather than what she felt he would like to hear. For him, that raised his opinion of her a great deal, and made him glad that he made his offer when he did.

When she finished speaking, he gave her a slight nod in return. Without pausing, he closed the distance between the two of them and wrapped Jessica in a warm, supportive embrace.

"Jessica, thank you for being honest with me. That is a very important thing for us both. We both need to be open and honest with each other, telling the other of what they need to hear, rather than what they might want to hear. Do not be afraid about being a novice about anything, and don't worry about me thinking that you are going to be perfect right off."

He gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, and took a step back, his hands resting gently on her arms.

"You are new to this, so there will be time taken getting used to the changes. I am aware of this. So, we will both take time getting you used to following instructions, and while you are adjusting, I will be lenient and understanding. Furthermore, I am more than happy for you to stay in touch with Jacqueline, because she is not only your friend, but she has been through exactly what you are going through now." Jacqueline nodded openly, and supported Jessica with her smile. "Remember, the first two weeks you, or I, can end things with no bad feelings. We are not sure that you really are submissive, or that you will feel comfortable being one. But, front what I have seen, I do believe that you are, and it will make your life much better when you are.

"Again, I will not force you to do anything you don't want to do while we are here. But if there is something that you would like to try, all you need do is ask."

He dropped his off hand from her arm, but his other hand casually moved and came to rest over her bra clad breast. His fingers were splayed wide over her flesh, and his palm easily found the evidence of her arousal through the fabric. His eyes stayed on hers, studying her to find any signs of enjoyment or of not being comfortable with his move. He did nothing else with her, apart from resting his hand there, and getting an indication of what her breast was like. He would take his cues from her, because he wanted her to feel comfortable and to ultimately enjoy whatever happened between them while they were at the party.
 
Jess found herself returning the embrace and wondering if she was beginning to find real affection for the man before her. Slowly, bit by bit, he was becoming more real, not as a potential Master, but as someone who would become more than a friend to her, someone she could hand herself over to in ways she knew she probably hadn’t considered yet. The kiss on the cheek also surprised her, reinforcing the thoughts tumbling through her head. It was almost with disappointment she felt him step back and the warmth of his body no longer touching hers, though she was glad he hadn’t stepped far away.


Jess was pleased that Steven gave her permission to stay in contact with Jackie. Her friendship with Jackie was invaluable in so many ways, especially as that as confidante or information. It also gave her an anchor if she found she needed it, in a sea where she knew she could get lost.



"Again, I will not force you to do anything you don't want to do while we are here. But if there is something that you would like to try, all you need do is ask."


Steven’s hand resting on her breast felt natural and a soft happy sigh escaped her lips as she moved her chest slightly so that it was pressing against his palm, wishing that it was actually touching her flesh. His hand felt firm against her and she wished the fabric wasn’t there, so it was skin touching skin.


Jess wasn’t sure of etiquette, afterall, he was the one that was supposed to be in control, wasn’t he? So tentatively at first, she reached out with her hand to his free hand and brought the palm of his hand to her lips, giving it a gentle kiss, before moving it so that it rested against the collar on her neck. The collar had become so comfortable, she’d almost forgotten it was there, but his hand against it felt right.


“What I….” Jess faltered, wondering why her mouth had suddenly gone dry and she was finding it hard to speak. “What I would like, whilst we’re here, is for you to tie me up? I want to know what it’s like to give control of my pleasure to someone. Is it what I dreamed of? To feel someones hands on me. I’d like a small taste of what is to come, so that I have more of an idea of the road before me.Maybe a little discomfort, but not the full pain part, as that is something i’d like to experience privately with you in your home surroundings. If that is alright with you, Sir?”


Jess had added the Sir on the end as it felt right under the circumstances. It was also because she knew that if he took her up on her request, then it would be her first step on the submissive ladder. So far all she’d done was watch, this could possibly be her first experience. Also, Stevens hand on her chest was sending butterflies to her stomach and below.


Jess took half a step towards Steven.


“Teach me.” she asked softly, though loud enough that he could hear, her eyes pleading with his to understand that she really wanted this. “Teach me to give control to you.”
 
Steven felt a small wave of relief when Jessica subtly pressed herself against his hand. It was very early days with Jessica, and he was being extra cautious with what he did with her, trying to ensure that he was reading her body language correctly as he slowly tested the waters. he calmed him greatly that he was reading things properly, and acting in the right way to help Jessica gain for confidence in them both, and more trust with him.

That was why he followed her very cautious moves, allowing her to kiss his palm, which was a surprisingly pleasing gesture, and then have his hand brought to rest against her collared neck. He felt a tension within her as she drew in a breath to speak.

“What I… What I would like, whilst we’re here, is for you to tie me up? I want to know what it’s like to give control of my pleasure to someone. Is it what I dreamed of? To feel someones hands on me. I’d like a small taste of what is to come, so that I have more of an idea of the road before me.Maybe a little discomfort, but not the full pain part, as that is something I’d like to experience privately with you in your home surroundings. If that is alright with you, Sir?”

His expression was soft, receptive as she spoke, and he took in everything that she said. He could not have thought of something better himself, and he gave her a look of reassurance when she finally reached the end of her request. He knew how much courage it took for a novice like Jessica to ask for something like that, and he had no issues with her asking. He felt a little wave of excitement wash over him, knowing that he was going to give Jessica her first taste of what she would experience with him in the long term. His hands moved with her as she got closer to him, her look speaking whole volumes while her voice caressed his ears.

“Teach me. Teach me to give control to you.”

"It will be my honour, and pleasure, Jessica." He brought both hands to cup either side of her face as he kissed her for the first time. While it was not entirely a chaste kiss, it was not full of passion, desire or lust. It was more welcoming, warming; a greeting to someone important that hinted at what further, more intimate kisses would be like. Steven relaxed as he kissed Jessica, hoping that she would relax as well, and enjoy their first show of intimacy together.

"Jacqueline, would you do us both a great favour and find some rope for Jessica please?"

Jacqueline almost bounced on the spot with contained excitement for her friend. "Yes, Mister Callum. I'll be right back." She closed the door behind her as she moved off at a brisk pace.

"Now, there is one additional change that we will need to take care of before Jacqueline returns." Gentle and firm hands turned her about until her back faced him. Steven carefully, and efficiently, undid the bra, and with a soft touch, he eased the bra off her shoulders, and freed her breasts. Steven neatly folded the bra, and placed it on one of the seats, then maneuvered Jessica so her back was to the door. With with her chest bare, Steven kept his focus on Jessica's face until Jacqueline returned.

"Mister Callum, there was no rope available, not for a novice, but I did find a pair of leather cuffs that are chained together are also velvet lined and are in excellent condition."

"Thank you, Jacqueline. They will work perfectly for what I have in mind." Steven turned to Jessica. "Now, as you may have guessed already, part of your pleasure this evening will involve your breasts. While this is occurring, your hands will be bound behind you using the cuffs that Jacqueline found. There will be no pain play, as such, so no part of you is going to be spanked or stuck during this session. You will be caressed, lightly bitten in key areas known to cause pleasurable feelings.

"Now, before we commence, I will need a safe word from you. This word will cause me to stop whatever I am doing, and bring you to a place of safety and freedom in the shortest time and manner. Please do not use it unless you are at a point where you cannot continue. Whatever word you select, Jacqueline will use as well if she feels that you are no longer safe.

"What will be your safe word for the night, Jessica?"
 
Jess watched Steven as she spoke to him, very aware that she was still getting to know this man and that it was possible to make a wrong move. Jess was also aware of Jackie nearby, but couldn’t detect anything from her to indicate she’d made a wrong move with her request. Jess was relieved with the responding look Steven gave her and she felt the tension within her ease a little more.

The kiss had surprised her, but wasn’t unwelcome. It wasn’t full of passion and yet there was something there that Jess couldn’t quite put her finger on, like an undefined promise of things to come. Jess found herself relaxing into the kiss and with it another brick in the wall disappeared, reassuring her about the path before her. She knew the wall hadn’t completely gone, but she was another step closer to giving herself over to this man and a new life.

Jess watched as Steven sent Jackie to fetch rope and Jess had to suppress the tingle of excitement the word ‘rope’ elicited within her. With Jackie gone, it left the two of them together, alone since they had first entered the house, but she didn’t have long to think of the implications as Steven began speaking to her once more.

"Now, there is one additional change that we will need to take care of before Jacqueline returns." . Before Jess could ponder his meaning, he had turned her and she was surprised by how easily she responded to the instruction in his touch. Jess felt his hands on her bra, the tips of his fingers touching her skin as he undid the fastening and felt the bra sliding off her, so that she was topless.

Jess found herself with her back to the door with Steven in front of her. Her hands twitched a couple of times, wanting to raise themselves up to cover herself, but once that was under control Jess tried to relax into the experience and her nipples responded to the freedom of no longer being contained.

Jess tried to meet Steven’s gaze, but every now and again her eyes would drift down towards the floor. She was glad her bottom half was still covered otherwise she knew she would have felt even more exposed.

Mister Callum, there was no rope available, not for a novice Jess jumped a little when Jackie returned, she hadn’t heard the door open. ‘no rope for a novice’ ? Jess wondered how many different types of rope there were? Even though the rope was unavailable, Jess wasn’t disappointed by the thought of handcuffs. Or the thought of having her breasts played with.

Jess listened as Steven talked about safe words and he then asked her for hers. It was one of the things she had talked to Jackie about prior to coming and they’d joked about using the words ‘Skittles’ or ‘apples’.

“My safe word is ‘red’ .” Red would be easy to remember in the heat of the moment, so had the advantage over anything more complicated. But Jess really, really hoped she wouldn’t need to use it.
 
Steven liked the way Jessica's nipples reacted to being free of the fabric that hid them away. There was a strong desire to commence playing with them straight away, but he would do things in the proper manner with her, so she was not scared or in undue duress.

“My safe word is ‘red’ .”

"Jacqueline, Jessica has declared her safe word to be 'red'. Please ensure that you remember the word 'red' in case it is needed." He walked behind Jessica, and placed on of the broad leather cuffs about one wrist, getting it secure without being uncomfortable for her. "It has been many years since I have had a submissive call their safe word, but I am always ready for it happening." He secured her other wrist, constraining the two by a short chain. He walked around in front, pausing long enough to take in a slow inspection of the woman before him. He could find little to fault her on, if he was in that frame of mind. Every woman's body was different, and with a few exceptions, all were worthy of attention and appreciation. But Jessica was clearly healthy, and her figure was close to what he would class as excellent. But it was her intangible qualities that made all the difference. She was intelligent, open minded, willing to let him know what she was thinking and feeling while being truthful about it, and she possessed the courage to face the unknown, and harboured a healthy amount of fear and concern at the same time.

"Now, Jessica, your ability to prevent what I can do with you has been reduced dramatically. You are still able to move your body as a means of preventing what can happen, as well as using your safe word, 'red'. But there is little you can do to stop me from doing this, for example."

He stepped closer, one hand went to the back of her head, guiding her into another kiss. That kiss was different to the previous one in a few ways. His was dictating the terms of the kiss to Jessica, giving her little option but to accept it and go with the flow of what he wanted. It was also more passionate, the emotions he was wanting to have for her made themselves felt a little clearer. His other hand moved onto her back, beneath her wrists, guiding her body to press against him more. He felt her heat through his clothes, and he was looking forward to feeling that same heat pressed against his skin.

His hand shifted against her head, grasping a handful of her hair to allow him to better maneuver her head. A trail of kisses went from her mouth to the point just below her ear, where he headed down the length of her neck. He could smell her clearer, and it seemed to connect with some deeper aspect of himself. Just before he reached her shoulder, he went half way up her neck, and gave her a soft bite that left a dark mark to show what he had done.

He moaned and sighed as he kissed his way onto her breast. The feel, and taste, was everything he imagined it to be. The soft, smooth flesh was treated with many kisses that nearly covered it all before he focused on the rough, proud pinnacle. He nipped, licked, sucked and lavished it with attention so it grew harder and hotter from his efforts. He repeated his efforts on her other breast, enjoying the responses he was getting from Jessica.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jacqueline squirming from what she was watching. He released the captive nipple with a loud pop and straightened up. He sauntered over to where Jacqueline stood, and without a word from either of them, he released her breasts from her bra just as he had with Jessica. There was a soft moan, and Jacqueline leaned back against Steven for the first few seconds her bust was free.

"Jacqueline has been enjoying her show, but I suspect that is because he is still rather horny and would only be sated by being fucked. Am I right?"

"Yes, Mister Callum." Jacqueline's voice was dripping with the arousal she felt.

"Well, if Jessica is willing, you may have a turn at kissing those wonderful breasts. I am not sure how Jessica feels about being intimate with another woman, let alone a close friend, so I will not force anything on her tonight. Would you like to kiss Jessica's breasts, Jacqueline? To enjoy them in the same way I did?"

Jacqueline looked at Jessica, the question clear on her face as the more experienced sub weighed up all the options. "I would love to, Mister Callum. I also think it is a good idea to experience something like that with someone trusted. So, if Jessica is willing, yes, I would like to give her some joy too."

Steven merely raised an eyebrow in Jessica's direction. Since it was an unknown for Jessica, Steven would allow her to make the final decision about that particular event.
 
Jess stood still as Steven moved behind her and encapsulated first one wrist and then the other in the leather cuff. The cuff wasn’t tight, nor did it have an unpleasant feel to it. Jess gently pulled her wrists apart, testing the bonds and estimated the chain to be approximately six inches, not enough to put a strain on her arms or shoulders, though enough for her not to be able to move her hands to try and cover herself or do anything with them, had she so wished.


As Steven spoke, Jess listened, loving the sound of his voice, the way he spoke with authority and yet beneath it was a gentleness, one that showed she wasn’t just an object to him. Jess believed he cared for her, though whether that was true or just her imagination, finding things that wasn’t there, she wasn’t sure yet. And then he kissed her.


Jess felt this body press against her, his clothes against her skin and the passion in his kiss. Jess found herself returning it, but all too soon his mouth was gone, replaced by kisses across her face to her ear and then down her neck towards her shoulder. Jess closed her eyes, living in the moment, the sensation of his mouth on her skin, kissing her body in ways it’d never been kissed before. She felt his teeth on her neck and didn’t find it unpleasant, it was an enjoyable counterbalance to his soft kisses and she softly smiled in response.


Jess felt his kisses as Steven moved on to her breast. Each kiss raising the heat in her body and the longing for Steven to touch or kiss her nipple as the heat began to gently flame. The longing raised her nipples even further as if trying to entice him for attention. And then he was there.


Jess gave a moan of pleasure as she felt each touch of his tongue, and nip of his teeth. Her breathing increased as he sucked, intersped by soft moans as her breasts pushed toward his mouth and her head leaning into his hand gripping her hair. Jess’s body was responding to each touch from Steven, whether she wanted it to or not, but Jess found she didn’t mind at all, in fact she wanted him to touch her all the more.


Though it was her breast he was stimulating Jess could feel the effects of his touch on the rest of her body, her legs gripped tightly together, trying to hold in the natural vibrations she felt below. Jess knew that if her hands had been free, she would have had an overwhelming desire to touch herself there.


Suddenly the sensations stopped and Jess’s eyes flew open and saw Steven was gone and Jess felt a pang of disappointment as she saw he had left her for Jackie.


Jess watched as Steven released Jackie’s breasts and it was easy to see how aroused Jackie was by the way her nipples stood out from her body and by the look on her face.



"Well, if Jessica is willing, you may have a turn at kissing those wonderful breast”, Steven began. Jess paused, was she willing? She had never been with another woman before, at least not in any sexual sense. But it was Jackie, her friend, not a total stranger, Jackie who she totally trusted. After all, without Jackie she wouldn’t have travelled so far down this path. Jess also knew that if she found she didn’t like it, then Jackie would respect her safe word.


“I have never been with a woman before, but I have no objections to Jackie touching me anywhere in anyway.” Jess’s eyes moved from Steven to Jackie. “I trust you. Always have, always will. BFF.” Jess hoped that Jackie would understand the sub levels of text, that no matter what happened, she’d still love her as a friend and that if she found she didn’t like being with another woman, then she wouldn’t hold it against Jackie and that Jackie wouldn’t hold it against her. Jess was also ensuring that Jackie knew she had permission to do anything she wanted to do.

Another brick between Jess and her new life disappeared. All that was left was a small wall that could be stepped over and Jess just hoped when the time came, she’d have the courage to step over it an embrace her new life.
 
Jacqueline smiled warmly, and with a touch of shyness, at Jessica's willingness to experience sexual intimacy with another woman. She walked over to her good friend, both hands coming up to caress Jessica's face. Jacqueline looked at Jessica differently from any other time she had looked at her friend before. Jacqueline knew Jessica was beautiful, but viewed it in a platonic way. But in that moment, Jacqueline saw Jessica's beauty differently, and was surprised at how much she felt her friend was gorgeous.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I hope that you enjoy it, even if it is a one time thing with anyone."

Jacqueline leaned in, letting her lips come to rest against Jessica's lips. A soft sigh of pleasure was heard before the kiss intensified. Jacqueline moved carefully, not wanting to frighten her friend, and spoil what would be a memorable time for the two of them. Jacqueline wasn't truly interested in women, yet on those occasions her Dominant included another woman, she did her best to make the other woman feel included. But this time was one of those that Jacqueline was interested in what she was doing, yet she harboured no deeper feelings for her best friend.

She eased herself from the kiss, looking straight into Jessica's eyes, showing her the joy she was feeling at what they were doing. Her hands caressed Jessica's skin as they made their way down her body. Jessica's neck was smooth, and the fingers stalled momentarily over the dark patch where Steven had left his mark. Jacqueline loved the feel of Jessica's shoulders, her hands running over them a few times before continuing their path down toward Jessica's breasts. It was a feature of Jessica's that Jacqueline had wondered about in a detached manner; how they looked, what they would feel like, how did they compare to her own. To her, they were perfect in look, and feel. There was no jealously in her, just wonder as her hands covered her friend's breasts and held them for a moment, taking in their glory through her hands.

Slow movements lifted and lowered Jessica's breasts while she also squeezed them gently. Jacqueline bit her lower lip, moaning slightly as she found herself enjoying touching Jessica as she was. Impulsively, Jacqueline kissed Jessica again, passion burning through the kiss and her tongue scouting out Jessica's lips.

"So beautiful," she whispered when she came up for air, only to continue with the kiss. Fingers trailed over the soft flesh, trapping nipples with firm pressure and firmer movements, teasing the prominent points while she continued to kiss her friend.

The kiss ended with a moan from Jacqueline as she bent and kissed one of the previously trapped nipples. The kiss morphed into a strong sucking motion, followed by a barrage of flicking, licking and nibbling all through sounds of pleasure from Jacqueline. After what felt like an eternity to the aroused, long time submissive, she switched to the other breast, feasting on it as if she was starved.


Steven looked on, mainly focused on Jessica's reactions, poised to call Jacqueline off if Jessica looked uncomfortable. While he was not normally one to enjoy when two women pleasured each other alone, he did find this one to be an exception. After a moment's consideration, he determined that it was due to the nature of the pair; they were good friends, and Jacqueline was helping Jessica to explore her sexuality. The trust being shown by the two was impressive, and Jacqueline was walking the fine line well, holding back her growing arousal, yet letting enough of it through to ensure that Jessica was experiencing something wonderful.

Steven found both women to be extremely attractive, and he wondered how much more attractive Jessica would be as she discovered more of herself, accepted what she liked and grew more confident with that knowledge and experience. He shivered slightly, hoping that even a fraction of his imagination would become the truth.

He watched Jacqueline raise herself from Jessica's breasts, seeing clearly the passion within her straining her self control's limits. His friend's submissive was getting too involved, and needed a little time to cool off. But then he remembered some aspects of her relationship with her Dominant, and put it into play.

"Jacqueline! Presentation!"

Jacqueline's passion vanished as she stood straight, her feet shoulder width apart, back straight, shoulders back, her arms behind her back so each hand touched her elbows. She looked straight ahead, breathing deeply, calmly waiting her next command.

"Well done, Jacqueline. Thank you for showing Jessica what it is like to be with another woman.

"Jessica, you will give back to Jacqueline as she gave to you. Kiss her, her body and in particular her breasts. Thank her for your pleasure the way she pleasured you."
 
Jess watched nervously as Jackie approached her. Could she really do this? She wondered. Yes she’d read about it, seen pictures of women kissing, but to actually have contact with another woman, personally, physically? But this wasn’t just another woman, this was Jackie, the person who probably knew her best in all the world and Jess knew that Jackie wouldn’t have agreed to this if she didn’t think Jess could handle it.


Jackie approached closer and Jess found herself truly looking at her friend. The beauty she exhibited and also that of a person in her element. The look on Jackie’s face was also one Jess had never seen before, there was a softness there with a touch of desire. The desire freaked her a little, but Jess knew she trusted Jackie. Their friendship had deepened over the past week because of their shared, well dream on Jess’s part, life on Jackie’s and Jess had found that she could talk to Jackie on nearly everything.


Inwardly Jess was trembling, but outwardly her body held steady as she forced her mindset into accepting what was to come. If this was a challenge by Steven to see if she would fall at the first hurdle, then he would find that she was not the sort to turn and run as soon as she was taken out of her comfort zone.


"Thank you, sweetheart. I hope that you enjoy it, even if it is a one time thing with anyone." Jess knew the words should have settled her, but instead they made her feel more nervous, though the hand on her face went some way to alleviating the knot that had grown in her stomach.


At first Jess returned the kiss tentatively, like a teenager kissing for the first time, unsure of herself, but then the kiss became more passionate and Jess leaned into it. Experimenting and curious as to the feel of another woman’s lips against hers. Jackie’s lips were softer, like kissing silk, soft and gentle. Jess found herself returning the kiss, matching the intensity and her initial reluctance and hesitation melted away and Jess found herself living in the moment. But all too soon Jackie wasn’t kissing her anymore and Jess’s lips felt bereft of the contact as Jackie pulled away and gave her a look of joy. Jess couldn’t help but smile back showing Jackie that she had enjoyed the contact, that it wasn’t distasteful to her.


Jess stood still, allowing Jackie’s hands to touch her body. As Jackie did so, Jess became transfixed by the look on Jackie’s face as her friend took in her body, trying to work out what she was thinking.


The second kiss between them was full of passion and Jess opened her mouth to allow her friend’s tongue to invade it. As they kissed, Jess could feel Jackie’s hands on her skin and playing with her nipples. The more she played with them, the more Jess found herself turned on and Jess found herself deepening the kiss with her friend, and pushing her body to try and get even more contact between them. Jess wondered afterwards if it was this that made Jackie move to sucking her breasts, not that she had any complaints.



Jess found that her nipples were still sensitive from Steven’s touch and Jackie’s attention to them when they’d kissed, so much so that she couldn’t stop the moans of pleasure emanating from her lips, her legs opening as if inviting attention and her body moving in rhythm to her friends touch.


“So good.” Jess murmured several times as her breathing speeded up.


Jess pulled at her bonds several times, wanting to bring her hands round, to return the attention, to run her hands through Jackie’s hands. Steven was forgotten, all that Jess could see was her friend and feel the way her body felt right now, full of pleasure and want.


"Jacqueline! Presentation!" The words confused Jess, but her body was confused more, going from a state of heightened arousal to a lack of total stimuli. It took a few deep breaths to get herself back under control, though it didn’t stop her giving her friend a look to show her that she wouldn’t have said ‘no’ to more and by the look of Jackie’s nipples, it was obvious that Jackie wouldn’t have said ‘no’ to more either.


"Jessica, you will give back to Jacqueline as she gave to you. Kiss her, her body and in particular her breasts. Thank her for your pleasure the way she pleasured you."


Jess nodded acknowledgement to Steven, so that he would know that she had heard him. From her brief glance at him, she wondered what he was thinking. Was he happy with her? Maybe in time she’d be able to tell, but at the moment, apart from a brief insight every now and again, she found him still hard to read.


“Thank you for giving me pleasure.” Jess said clearly to Jackie, adding softly as she closed the gap between them, “very enjoyable.” And it had been very pleasurable, so much so that Jess wondered how she could have been nervous at the beginning. Jess also wondered, if she had been able to overcome another woman’s attention, what was she also capable of? Jess had a feeling it would be interesting to find out and no doubt Steven would be the one to take her down that road.


Jess was tempted to go straight for the breasts, as they looked so desirable, but instead she leant in to kiss. The kiss had meant to be gentle, but the contact of her sensitive nipples against Jackie’s soft skin meant the kiss was harder, more demanding than she intended and her body was against Jackie’s trying to find as much skin contact as possible. The fact that Jess couldn’t use her arms meant she couldn’t hold Jackie against her, both frustrating yet at the same time erotic where skin contacted and moved against skin.


Eventually Jess pulled off, finding herself panting slightly as she pulled herself back under some kind of control.


Jess gave Jackie a brief look of apology for getting carried away, but the look Jackie gave her showed that she didn’t mind or that she had wanted it to stop.


Jess closed the gap once more, planting feathery kisses on Jackie’s neck, down to her shoulder. There she used her tongue, using it to draw a small spiral and in the centre her tongue flicked against Jackie’s. She then did a line of feathery kisses down to Jackie’s breast before once again changing to her tongue. Again she did a circular spiral pattern with Jackie’s nipple at the centre and once again, on reaching the centre her tongue flicked against it, slowly at first and then speeding up in speed and intensity. Jess then trailed kisses to Jackie’s other breast, repeating the spiral and the flicking of her tongue on Jackie’s breast and nipple. Jess then took Jackie’s nipple into her mouth sucking gently and then increasing the suction in a forward and backward motion and then combined the sucking with flicking her tongue against the tip of Jackie’s nipple.


Jess found she was enjoying herself and the sensations. Jackie’s skin was soft and had a gentle scent to it and her nipples pert and hard by comparison, a delicious contrast.


The more Jess played and sucked Jackie’s nipples, the more Jess could feel herself getting aroused once more. Sighs and murmurs of pleasure escaping her lips as she moved from one of Jackie’s nipples to the other.


In all that she did, Jess could feel and hear Jackie responding to her, which added to the arousal in her, so much so that she pulled at the cuffs once more, wanting her hands free, to be able to freely touch, but being unable to was both frustrating and yet added another level to her desire. But the cuffs also held her in check, so all she could do was use her mouth and her body. Jess also wished that Jackie was up against a wall, so that she could achieve much more body contact.


Pulling herself together, Jess withdrew from Jackie’s breast and with her mouth close to Jackie’s ear, “love you.” she whispered. It wasn't what she’d been planning to say, but for a reason she wasn’t prepared to fathom, she didn’t say the thought that was bouncing around her head, ‘I want to make you come.’ to her friend.


Jess gave her friend a last deep kiss that lasted longer than she’s intended, with her body against her friend’s. And then she did something she found harder than she’d anticipated, she pulled away, her body still trembling, her mouth slightly open as she got her breathing and her desire under control.


“Thank you for the pleasure and allowing me to pleasure you.” she said once more as she bent to her knees in what she hoped was a subservient position as well as to get herself back under control.

What Jess had done with Jackie had been like nothing she’d experienced before and her mind still had trouble taking it in, but it was something that Jess knew she would be replaying in her mind. She just hoped that she hadn’t done anything to affect her friendship with Jackie, or done anything for Steven to change his mind about her.
 
Steven was impressed as well as reassured about his decision to accept Jessica as his submissive. Her honesty, courage and willingness to push her boundaries were all aspects that he admired in a partner in this kind of relationship, and on those aspects alone, he was more than willing to have her join him. When he gave her his instruction, he was certain that she was entering into new territory. He believed that Jessica had never had a sexual encounter with another woman, and when she received the attentions from Jacqueline, there was clearly outward enjoyment from her. The real test in his mind would be when it was Jessica's turn to give the same level of attention back.

Again, there was no resistance from his latest sub, and within the physical limitation he had placed on her, she worked well to repay the favour in kind. It was clear to his eyes, and probably Jessica's as well, that Jacqueline was looking forward to Jessica sampling her body. Whether it was a function of the moment, or there was some longer lurking feelings that were being acted on. Regardless, what Jessica gave, Jacqueline enjoyed as much as Jessica had before.

Steven was not a fan of lesbian sex as a stand lone activity. Not that he would deny any woman the enjoyment of a female partner, it was not something he liked watching. But, there and then, he found it to be rather pleasant, mostly due to Jessica's involvement. It did make him slightly happier, as at least a two lady threesome might be possible with Jessica later on, and he was even entertaining the thought of a two male threesome with her after he sounded her out on the matter. But, his Dominant nature came to the fore again, and he observed Jessica, noting how she reacted to various things she did, and what ways she chose to act on Jacqueline's body.

There was a definite connection between the two, one that was at its core a good, platonic friendship. But that existing bond allowed them both to act as instructed, enjoy it and not be too freaked out by it. Steven had heard the theory that every woman had lesbian tendencies that could be unlocked with the right partner, but he thought that theory was garbage. Yet, watching the two women he brought to the party with him, he started to think that there may be a grain of truth to it after all.

But the finale to the act was what caught Steven off guard. Jessica, having very reluctantly pulled herself away from her friend, lowered herself to her knees. He found her move to be a rather profound one, one that sparked some warmth deep within him. But he closed the gap between himself and Jessica, one large, and rather warm hand, cupped her chin and guided her up onto her feet. He turned her around, and removed the cuffs with care not to hurt Jessica as he did so.

"Jacqueline, please get dressed."

"Yes, Sir." He heard the arousal in her voice, but not any disappointment at not being allowed to continue. With an almost liquid grace, Jacqueline found her bra, and put it on.

Steven turned Jessica around to face him, and tossed the cuffs off to one side. He gazed into her eyes, his smile warm, erasing a few years from his face. His arms enveloped her, holding her tightly against his body. He felt proud of her for what she was able to achieve so far, knowing that it was all new territory for the young woman.

"I am impressed, Jessica. I will be honest and say I expected some reluctance on your part, if not actual refusal. yet, you found your courage, and with an open mind, and open heart, you tried something new. If I saw things correctly, I believe that it was a pleasant activity, at least between yourself and Jacqueline. In the future, we will try this again, with a different woman and see if it is something that, generally speaking, is something that you are comfortable doing. But it will be some time before we discuss trying it again.

"Jacqueline, thank you for helping Jessica and I with this testing of her boundaries."

Jacqueline took a few deep breaths, calming herself considerably. "Sir, I am glad that I was able to help, and that Jess-ica was willing to allow me to help. I was very nervous that it might make our friendship change for the worse, or to complicate things, but now I believe that it hasn't."

"I am glad to hear that too. I don't want to do anything that will jeopardize your friendship either." He turned to face Jessica, then leaned in to kiss her. It was the correct thing to do at that moment. His pride for her, his sense of being a mentor and eventually a good friend moved him to show her how clearly he thought of her, and her courage. The kiss was not chaste, but it also lacked the fire of a truly passionate kiss. Yet, more than just a physical warmth passed from him to her. She felt great nestled in his arms, the combination of curves were magnificent to feel in that way. He let himself go, savouring the kiss as time slipped past without him noticing. His lips reluctantly peeled from hers when he finally came up for some much needed air.

"Now, unless there is something in particular you would like to do right now Jessica, get dressed, and we shall go and see what else is on offer at the party."
 
Jess felt Steven’s hand beneath her chin and allowed him to guide her to her feet and turn her, so that he could remove the cuffs. Jess was pleased to note that the cuffs hadn’t chaffed in anyway, or had left any marks, nor did she have to rub any feeling into her wrists.


"Jacqueline, please get dressed." Jess wasn’t sure whether to be pleased or disappointed as the instruction indicated that her experiences with Jackie were coming to an end. Jess knew she had enjoyed the contact with her friend, but would she have been able to have gone further if Steven had wished it? That was something she wasn’t sure of, but then again, if someone had asked her previously if she could enjoy kissing another woman, she would have told them no. Jess now had no doubt that Steven would be able to open her up to new experiences and she hoped that all of them would be as enjoyable as this one.


With her hands free, Steven turned Jess round once more and put his arms around her and she found herself looking into his eyes. If eyes were the gateway to the soul, then Jess was pleased with what she saw. There was a softness there, tenderness even, mirrored by the warm look on his face which sparked a feeling of warmth in her towards him. Was she falling in love with this man before her? Jess wasn’t sure because the feelings growing for Steven were unlike that of any she’d had before. It wasn’t lust, though she knew she wouldn’t object to getting bedded by this man who held her in his arms, but there was definitely an element of trust and affection, a feeling she tried to convey when she returned the hug by leaning into it and resting against him as he spoke to her, telling her that he’d been impressed by her. Steven’s voice was pleasant to her ears as she listened to him and she could tell that he was happy with her and not just saying it out of some kind of duty.


Jess knew the kisses from Steven would never get old or of being in his arms. The kisses spoke on a level that neither of them could truly vocalise, or at least that was how Jessica felt them. It was the kisses that showed the real Steven, the Steven that Jess knew she would be able to trust, the Steven that would keep her safe, or at least in this time and place and Jess hoped that his kisses would still be like this a few months or even a year down the line, though Jess knew through a past experience to her detriment, that circumstances and people sometimes change.


"Now, unless there is something in particular you would like to do right now Jessica, get dressed, and we shall go and see what else is on offer at the party."


Jess missed the touch of his lips against hers as he pulled away to speak and the feeling of his clothed body warming her as she’d reluctantly pulled away to get dressed. Jess knew she could have happily stayed in the room all evening with Steven and Jackie, but curiosity won.


“I’ve enjoyed the beginning of my education, thank you. But I will admit to being curious about what is beyond the door. So let’s see what’s on offer?”


Jess moved over to the chair that Steven had placed her bra on and quickly put it on. Jess was glad of the soft material as she knew her nipples were still sensitive to touch. Once it was on, Jess moved over to Steven glanced at the door and took a deep breath. She was tempted to say ‘Once more unto the breach, dear friend,’ but instead changed it to a more demur “Ready when you are, Sir.”


It was only as they were moving to the door that Jess realised how easily the word ‘Sir’ had come to her lips, she had said it without a conscious thought and it had felt right. Jess smiled.
 
For Steven, all the signs were positive beyond all reasonable doubt. Jessica seemed to enjoy the initial steps of being under another's control, and she also seemed fine with handing over the control she was anxious about releasing. Yes, he was more or less a stranger to her, and she had all the proper concerns about possible abuse of the situation. There was nothing he could say that would change her mind, without the appropriate actions to to back them up. Given that she was a complete novice as well, Steven wanted to make sure that everything they did in the initial stages was well within her comfort zones, and even the boundary challenges were ones he felt she would have little difficulties with.

He also felt that she was a good match for him, and would blossom wonderfully as time went on. He was not one for a woman with nothing but wind between her ears; he wanted a woman of intelligence, confidence and some internal strength. If he wanted a doormat, he would go to a store and buy one. He wanted a partner who was not afraid to speak her mind, in a polite and respectful manner, and was not afraid to either declare that something was not acceptable, or she really favoured something in particular. His submissives were always companions first. He enjoyed spending time with them, talking, going on walks or other outings. He was fine with doing things that his partners liked that he may not be as excited about, because it showed a level of appreciation of his partner that their desires were worthy of his attention too.

So, for both of them, there was a lot to learn in order for their relationship to work to the best it could, while being aware that thing may not work out in the end. He never shied away from his previous relationships, but he also never compared them, as each brought something different that was never replicated in another relationship. Jessica had real potential for being a long term partner, and someone who he would grow very fond of, if not something deeper. He smiled wistfully at the thoughts of Julia, who he had the deepest bond with. If he hadn't been in love with her, then he held a deep affection towards her that was unmatched by any other woman he had been a Dominant for. He would not reject a submissive, nor change the dynamic if he ever did fall in love with her. Never never set out to fall in love with any of them, but he was ready for the possibility. So, Maybe Jessica would be his 'one', or maybe she would join the ranks of the women he found himself deeply attracted to, and had some feelings for.

“I’ve enjoyed the beginning of my education, thank you. But I will admit to being curious about what is beyond the door. So let’s see what’s on offer?”

Steven laughed quietly. "Well, if it is legal in this country, then the chances are high that someone here will be doing it. The main corner stone of everything that the people here do is that it is consensual and safe. Yes, people do get hurt from time to time, but no one is ever harmed. People here have the ability to enjoy themselves without being judged, as well as finding somewhere that they can sate their curiosity either from spectating, or actually trying something out. Also, no one is ever felt to be a failure if they try something and find it is not to their liking. Actually, such people are seen as more courageous for trying in the first place."

He moved to pick up the leashes, and snapped them onto the women's collars. Not once had he ever viewed such an act as demeaning to the person who wore the collar, and he respected those submissives and dominants that didn't make use of the collars and associated trappings. Whatever worked for them was all that mattered to him, and he hoped that others felt the same way in return. But with his two beauties for the night allowing him the honour of having them leashed, he felt immense pride that they desired to be seen so openly to be under his charge for the night.

He led them back into the hall, heading back toward the main room at a leisurely pace. About half way back, he saw something that he felt would be very educational for Jessica. He led them into the room where the Asian Mistress had her significantly larger African descended submissive standing in a star pose, completely naked. She was walking around him, the tag of her crop gliding over his skin, causing the occasional uncontrollable flinch.

On seeing Steven, the woman nodded politely, which Steven replied to in kind. He moved to a spot that would keep him and his companions out from under foot, while still being able to see everything that was occurring.

"We have guests, Michael. Please be so kind and greet them for me."

"Yes, Mistress." His voice was deep, almost deep enough to vibrate the bones when he spoke. Steven heard the reverence in the man's voice, along with what he felt was a love for the diminutive woman. Michael slowly left his pose, straightened up, and approached Steven.

"Good evening, Sir, Ladies. My Mistress, Mistress Mai, extends her greetings to you, and welcomes you to enjoy her time with her submissive, Michael."

Steven extended his hand, which Michael took, giving him a socially acceptable hand shake before releasing it. "Thank you, Michael. Your Mistress shall be proud of you courteous greetings. I am Steven, and I am here with my Submissive, Jessica, and her chaperone for the night, Jacqueline."

"A pleasure to meet you both." He took their left hand and kissed their knuckles lightly, then returned to where he had been standing, and resumed his pose. Mai smiled broadly, trailing a hand along his cheek and jaw, murmuring something that only Michael could hear.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You have been well behaved this evening, Michael, so much so I am willing to thank you. But, we have yet to see what kind of thanks you shall receive. Are you willing to show me how worthy you are? To see just how much of a thank you I shall give you?"

Michal trembled, clearly in delight, but remained in his position and kept his face as close to neutral as he could. But the way his cock was starting to stiffen was a clear indicator of the type of thank you he would possibly receive.

"Yes, Mistress."

Mai's grin was warm, pleased with his reply. She continued to walk about him, walking under his arms without the need to bend, as she continued to drag the leather tag over his body.

Steven was caught by surprise when the first blow was delivered, as he saw no obvious tell. But the crop struck his left armpit with a solid blow, going by the sound it made. Michael grimaced slightly, but made not other sign of the impact. Steve was impressed by the man's ability to take that kind of blow. Mai continued to walk about him, the soft click of her heels the only sound in the room. Behind his right knee was struck next, followed by his right buttock. Steven looked on as Mai delivered blows to various soft parts of Michael's body, including a personally flinch worthy strike to his scrotum. Yet Michael took everything without word, whimper or whine, bringing an ever more proud expression from Mai. The man was sweating, and clearly in some degree of pain, but he took whatever she dished out.

But her final blow was one that crossed a line as far as he was concerned. She struck his at the base of his cock, where the top side joined the body. The blow itself was not the aspect that bothered him the most, but the strength of the blow. Michael's eyes teared up, and Steven's did a little too in sympathy, but Mai dropped the crop and jumped up to kiss him. Instinct drove his arms to cradle Mai while she gave him a very passionate kiss. The pair kissed as lovers would, oblivious to the trio looking on.

Michael lowered Mai to the floor, and she took a hold of his massive erection with a gentle grip, and kissed the location of the final blow. The look of ecstasy on Michael's face was pure as he gazed down on his Mistress. Her hand couldn't enclose the girth of the fleshy rod in her hand, but that didn't stop her from stroking the beast. After a few strokes, she leaned down to lick and suckle him. His groans vibrated through the room, and even Mai added her own sounds of pleasure around the lip distending monster she was trying to swallow. Steven thought it was a little out of the ordinary, but then Mai focused on coating his cock with a good layer of spit. Still bent over, she shimmied her panties down, and reached behind her to open her buttocks.

"You have pleased me greatly, Michael. You may take my ass."

"Thank you, Mistress!"

Steven's eyebrows went up at the declaration. Michael wet his own fingers, and inserted one into Mai, which had her respond with a lustful sigh. He worked the one finger in her for a few minutes, before he managed to add another thick finger into her back passage. He removed his fingers, and quickly placed the head in her opening, and pushed himself in. Mai looked like she was in pain for a moment, then it passed with the lodging of his cock head within her. He took his time filling his Mistress with his length, her encouragement brought an eager smile to his face.

"You have earned this, Michael. Enjoy it."

"I shall, Mistress."

The thrusts were careful to start with, but with every indication that his Mistress was not in too much pain, he picked up the pace. Michael appeared to be well connected with Mai, seeming to know when, and how, to adjust his pace to increase her enjoyment.

Steven was amazed that Mai could take Michael anally, thinking that she would have difficulties taking him in a more conventional manner. But she was clearly enjoying being fucked that way. Her pleasure was no more clearly demonstrated than the powerful orgasm that rocked her body. Michael held still while she enjoyed her own reward, then continued to fuck her through several more orgasms. She seemed to be oblivious to Michael's actions when he finally roared his climax, and pulled her tight against his body as he physically rocked under the effects of his climax.

Michael leaned down, hugged Mai and lifted her up so her back was pressed against his chest, this cock still buried within her ass. He kissed her cheek, which brought a contented purr from her and she turned her head to kiss him.

"I never thought having someone watch me being so wonderfully fucked by you would be so arousing."

"I am happy that you enjoyed it so much, Mistress."

Mai turned to face Steven. "If you would be so kind, I would like some private time with Michael."

"Of course. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of that." Steven bowed slightly to the couple, who had resumed kissing. Once outside of the room, he closed the door and looked towards Jessica.

"What did you think of that? Not just the activities we witnessed, but seeing a man being a submissive to a woman?"
 
When Jess saw Steven picking up the leashes, she tilted her head back so that he was able to easily attach it to her collar. Jess liked the leash from the safety aspect, but she was still having trouble wrapping her head around all that it entailed .There were all sorts of connotations regarding the usage of the collar and leash, some bad and some good. Whether it was something she would ever entirely be comfortable with, Jess wasn’t sure, but all the same, in this time and place she was glad that such a system was in place so she didn’t have to worry about unwanted advances.


Now that Jessica was more relaxed she could appreciate the tastefully furnished hall and building. The hall lead straight to the main room and off of it were several doors, some closed and some ajar and if she listened carefully, cries of pleasure could be hear behind the closed ones. The carpet beneath her feet was a gorgeous rich red colour and felt soft beneath her feet. At intervals along the wall were light fittings that gave off a soft light, bright enough to see by, but not harsh enough to make the wall stand out. At intervals there were soft padded chairs and other pieces of designer furniture.


Jess followed Steven into a room containing an Asian woman and an African man. Despite the woman being smaller, it was obviously she and not the man who was in charge. Jess wondered what the ratio between male and female dominants were? She suspected that there were more male doms than females and found herself curious as to how the scene in front of her would play out. Would the female be softer and more easier on the male, or would she be more dominant, ensuring the male would always know that she was the one in charge?


"We have guests, Michael. Please be so kind and greet them for me."


Jess was surprised by the formality and wondered if there was a kind of etiquette in place for situations such as this, or whether it was just the way the Asian woman, Mistress Mai, just like to do things. At least Steven knew how to respond, which meant that in future she would be able to be guided by him.


After greeting them, the kiss on the hand had been a surprise, though not an unpleasant one, Jess watched as Michael returned to his position


Jess flinched each time the crop hit Michael’s body. She expected him to cry out, to show some emotion of discomfort, but instead he stood there, taking all that his mistress threw at him. Jess glanced over at Jackie to see her reaction to the scene in front of them, but it was hard to tell as her face wasn’t directly towards her, but there was nothing to indicate that Jackie was finding it unpleasant, just very focussed by what she was watching.


Despite what she was watching Jess couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to feel the crop on her own body. Something she knew was a good possibility in her future and one that she hoped she would enjoy.


After the last blow, which looked particularly painful, Jess could see the tenderness and affection that they held for each other as Mai sucked and gave attention to Michael and his shaft.


"You have pleased me greatly, Michael. You may take my ass."


Jess had never had anal before. She’d heard about, read about it, but this was the first time she’d witnessed it. Jess was surprised that Mai had been able to take all of Michael, though she wasn’t surprised that they obviously both found it so pleasurable. It wasn’t long before Mai was orgasming and Michael also climaxed soon after.


Steven and his party were ‘dismissed’ and Jess found herself back in the corridor once more.


"What did you think of that? Not just the activities we witnessed, but seeing a man being a submissive to a woman?"


“When we arrived I knew there were female dominants here, though the majority of dominants are male. I wasn’t expecting to see anything with a female dominant and it was interesting to see the dynamics. I don’t have any problems with a woman taking the lead. Even though Mai was in charge, you could see the love and affection between them, as well as Michael wanting to please his mistress. I suspect he would do anything that she asked of him. So yes, it was very interesting to watch and one day it would be interesting to see if I have any dominant in me, but for the time being, I definitely am more of a submissive. Whether I will be able to have any control with regards pain like Michael, I don’t know, I would need first hand experience to find out. With all I have seen, gaining experience and finding my limits isn’t as scary as when I first entered the building. Everything has shown me that there is a respect between the partners as well as a deeper connection.


“I think I should also point out i’ve never had anal and though I’ve read about it, it was interesting to see how anal is actually done, beyond the written word.”
 
Steven listened to Jessica as she aired the thoughts and feelings with him. While he looked at Jessica primarily, he also watched Jacqueline out of the corner of his eye to gauge her reactions as well. He had a feeling that the more experienced submissive would be learning a bit about her friend as well, and he wanted to know if any of it was unknown, or not contemplated.

Her comments about pain came as no great surprise to him, mainly because most people don't think about the pain/pleasure crossover until they are actually confronted by it. One myth was that a submissive had a masochistic aspect to them, but he knew that there was quite a few that pain was never pleasurable for them no matter how aroused they were. Besides, a great many only enjoyed getting spanked, mostly lightly or for a short period of time. He was not taking anything for granted with Jessica, but it would be something that he would explore with her, if she was willing.

There were two things Jessica mentioned that got reactions from both of her companions. Her first comment about being dominant got both Steven and Jacqueline thinking. Steven doubted that she did possess a dominant side to her, but then she was entering into the community for the first time, and it would not be the first time that a future Dominant started their life as a Submissive. But Steven caught a look from Jacqueline that he had seen in many submissives when they thought of a person who may be their top, or dominant; one of longing, such as Jacqueline gave to Steven before she requested serving his pleasure. His imagination quickly flashed an image of Jessica in a deep purple corset and short skirt combination with Jacqueline supplicant to her friend. The image seemed like it could be a reality at some stage.

But the other statement that got them both thinking - “I think I should also point out i’ve never had anal and though I’ve read about it, it was interesting to see how anal is actually done, beyond the written word.” - was not a great surprise to him. Yet again, Jacqueline's expression was, as an old saying went, absolutely classic. Steven suspected one of two things, Jacqueline was remembering what it was like to be taken anally, or she was imagining watching Jessica loosing that particular cherry. Steven too thought of how he would give her the experience she was lacking, and like any other thought of being sexually intimate with her, he found it all very appealing.

Jacqueline looked over at Steven, her request clear on her face. She too was feeling aroused by the showing, and she was longing for someone to make use of her in that way. She had been berating herself for not seeking guidance and permission from her Dominant to be allowed to do more with the Sir she was with. But more than anything, she was obedient to her Sir's wishes, and he had set defaults as to what she was permitted to do with Mr Callum. Neither of the two things she really, almost desperately wanted him to do to her were not on the permitted list. If she had asked, she was certain that she would be allowed to use more of herself to please Mr Callum.

Steven caught the look, smiling warmly at the offer that he would under other circumstances eagerly accept, even to the point of calling her Sir and seeking permission first. But he had Jessica with him, and even though he enjoyed her oral technique, Steven did feel slightly uncomfortable using any woman instead of who he considered his own sub. In his mind, it was a strange position to be in. He had accepted her, and she had accepted him in kind, which was normally enough to allow him to treat her in the manner he would any sub he had. But her being such a novice made him reluctant to push her too far in the environment they were in. But he was honest with himself that he desired to explore her more, and to even have sex with her that evening. Her earlier comments about being aroused enough that she would not deny him if he wanted to fuck her kept ringing in his mind.

Steven turned and took a good, long look at Jessica, taking her in from crown to sole and back again. He hid nothing of his gaze, nor the pleasure he took at looking at her magnificent figure, least of all hiding the desire he was feeling for her. His gaze came to rest against her eyes, while he kept the look of desire fresh in his look.

"Jessica, I have a strong desire to exercise my... authority over you as my submissive, and lead you somewhere quiet and take you in a way that i am fairly certain no one has done in the past. I find you very attractive, incredibly sexy to a degree that my self control is being put to the test. My reminding myself that this is a fresh agreement has held me in check, but I am afraid to tell you that you're not leaving the night without surrendering yourself to me. It can be here, at your home or at mine, but before we part we will be together. You may choose the location of where your... initial taking will occur, after that, it will happen."
 
Jess could see by the way Steven looked at her that there was much going through his mind, some of it visible in his face when his eyes cast over her. The way he looked at her sent a thrill through her. Jess had been looked at in a lustful way, but Steven’s look was more of desire and want. Even though she knew he was contemplating something, his words still took her by surprise.


Jess felt her body tingle as he told her that he wanted to exert his authority over her, not as a person, but as his submissive and her stomach flipped at the thought of him taking her ‘ in a way that i am fairly certain no one has done in the past.’ and that she was not ‘leaving the night without surrendering’. Though Steven’s looks had shown desire, Jess hadn’t realised what effect she or the evening had been having on him.


Quickly her mind raced through the options. Her home was not an option as it was her refuge, the place she would run to if all went wrong and so for the moment, she wanted to keep the two places separated, normalcy and where she was a submissive. ‘Here’ was an option, but not one she relished for her first time. Though she had enjoyed it, just the three of them and she had relaxed in Steven’s presence, there was still the knowledge that people were around, especially if things went wrong. No, if she was going to do this, she was going to start how she meant to go on and learn to be intimate with Steven and it would be better in a place where she knew he would be most comfortable and where hopefully she would also become comfortable and familiar.


Jess stood close to Steven to give him her answer, her body next to his, so that only he would hear her words and that they would not travel down the corridor, or to anyone passing.


“I give you permission to exert your authority over me, to teach me to be submissive to your desires and to take me this evening in any way you wish. I request the location of my taking to be at your home so that I can see what my future with you would be like.”


“I also have a request. As much as I love Jackie, I would prefer not to have an onlooker. I know she is here as my chaperone, but if there are any consequences to this evening, well as the saying goes, ‘i’m a big girl’. “

Jess looked over and spoke to Jackie. “You told me about the first time you were with your Master, how special it was, just the two of you, is it selfish to want the same special time?.” Jess’s eyes moved back to Steven’s. “I know it’s your decision and I will abide by it.”
 
"Technically speaking, the moment I made my offer and you accepted it, Jacqueline ceased to be formally a chaperone as you were no longer a 'free agent'. I have, out of respect to you as a novice, kept her around to help keep you feeling comfortable in an unfamiliar and somewhat public setting. When the time came, regardless of the location, Jacqueline was going to be asked to leave us in peace."

Jacqueline nodded. "I was only going to hang around the pair of you if you asked me to, Jess. I am more than happy to allow you to experience your first time with your Sir in private. Don't get me wrong though, I would love a front row seat watching you and him having naughty times, just a little less than joining in."

Steven gave Jessica an opening quizzical look. "That is something for you to think about, Jessica. How do you feel about a third person being involved? Is it something that you have thought about? Be it two men and one woman, or two women and one man? After we have had enough time to settle in, that might be something to explore. Also, if you are wanting to do more exploring of same sex intimacies, I have no objections to you and Jacqueline doing those explorations, dependent on her Sir's permission though."

Jacqueline gave Jess a look of support, and girlish excitement at the last part before she calmed herself down.

"Jess, I'm not fully bisexual, but there are times when it is a little fun. However... I have thought of asking you to play around a little so many times, but I have been afraid that you might think I was a weirdo or something. You are so gorgeous, as a person, that you are the only one that I would feel comfortable to do that with. If you ever want to, please, ask me."

Steven indicated that he was heading down the hallway to the main room. His pride, as a Dominant, was riding high knowing that he was walking with two of the prettiest women at the event, and he would be taking one of them home with him to start her on the path of discovery as a submissive.

"What will happen is this. We shall get back into the limo that brought us here, and we will return Jacqueline to your abode, then I shall take Jessica back to my home. I will extend to her the hospitality to stay the night and return late morning, early afternoon the next day, otherwise as soon as we are finished, and had time to recover, I will return her home.

"Are there any questions?"
 
Jess felt relieved that Jackie wasn’t going to be around to make her feel self conscious, though she couldn’t help feeling briefly guilty about Jackie leaving and not seeing everything to it’s conclusion. Jess leant forward and gave Jackie a brief kiss on the cheek and a soft whisper of ‘thanks for everything’ in her ear.


The question about threesomes had taken her by surprise, but Jess knew now would be the time to be honest and answer the question and say what she really thought, not what she thought Steven would want to hear at a later time.


“I doubt there isn’t a woman alive who hasn’t thought about having a guy either end of her and I admit i’m no different.” It was also a fantasy of hers, but Jess wasn’t yet ready to let Steven all the way into her head, though it was something she and Jackie had discussed. “ I would love to experience at some point having two men taking their pleasure from me. If you had asked me before we came here about me being with another man and woman simultaneously, then I would have said no, but you opened my eyes with regards to two women pleasuring each other, so yes, if it is alright with Jackie’s Sir, then that is something I would like to explore further with her and the inclusion of a man would add icing to the cake.” Jess knew that Steven was probably talking about her, him and another female, but he, with Jackie’s help had opened her eyes tonight and Jess realised there were many possible combinations of people and possibilities and she smiled at the thought, wondering how she would react to watching her Sir do more than let a woman place a mouth around his manhood.

"No questions. At least, not at the moment." Jess responded to Steven's are there any questions?

Jess and Jackie quickly followed Steven as he walked down the corridor and the tips of Jess’s fingers touched Jackie’s.


“I can’t believe i’m really doing this. Pinch me so I know i’m not dreaming.”


“You’ll be fine and if I pinch you, he’ll probably kill me for hurting you.” Jackie laughed. “No you’re not dreaming and yes you’re really doing this. You’ll be fine.” Jess wasn’t sure if the assurance really helped as she still couldn’t believe all this was really happening and tonight she was truly giving herself over to Steven.


The corridor lead to the main entertainment room and Jess noted that it wasn’t as crowded as when they’d first arrived. She guessed that many of the guests had disappeared off into some of the side rooms, much like Steven had done and Jess tried not to let her imagination run away with her, as to what was happening within the rooms as they moved towards the door that would lead towards the entrance foyer.


Near the exit to the entertainment room was the woman who had spoken to Steven earlier in the evening.


“Leaving so soon?” Samantha Trellcott smiled, her eyes surreptitiously drifting over Jess and Jackie, looking for clues as to what they’ been up to that evening.

Behind her Jess could see the Butler Ronald as he spoke to a maid. She ran off only to reappear a short time later with Jess’s and Jackie’s jackets in her hands. The maid stood next to the Butler awaiting her cue to approach the party.
 
Last edited:
Steven listened carefully to not only the words but the tone and inflections used as Jessica answer his question. He was not surprised at her desire to experience being the centre of attention of two men, and he had a good friend who he trusted that enjoyed those scenarios as well. So when the time came for Jessica to experience that, he would introduce her to Patrick before carrying through with that activity. With her tentative agreement to being in a female heavy threesome, the thought of including Jacqueline, the first time at least, was a foregone conclusion. Again, it would be a while before that occurred, but he felt confident that he would reach an agreement with Jacqueline's sir over borrowing her.

They walked casually down the hall, Steven's attention firmly fixed behind him, again confident that the two women would comment about the forth coming time where Jessica would surrender herself for the first time. As he had guessed, there were some passing comments between them, one of which brought a smile to his face.

The main hall was quiet, the few people there were sitting quietly and talking. Only the varying levels of attire would tell someone that naughtiness occurred in the building, otherwise it would be just like any other social gathering going by the behaviour of the people present.

As he neared the doors that would take them out of the main entertainment areas, Steven spied Samantha loitering near the door, giving him a rather interesting look.

“Leaving so soon?”

"Indeed I am. I have a newly acquired submissive who wishes to be more intimately known to me, and visa-versa, and those times are best had at home. No disrespect to your hospitality, of course."

"None taken." Samantha smiled, then frowned slightly as she looked at Jessica, before beaming once more. "Oh, my sweet dear, thank you for agreeing. Steven has been so forlorn since his last lady departed." She turned to face Steven.

"Though I will be honest that I am disappointed that someone who you have only met so recently gets to know you intimately, where I have been trying for years with no success. And here I thought you liked me."

Steven leaned forward, and kissed Samantha tenderly, and in a friendly manner. "I do like you, but I suggest you talk to Edward first. I have, on a few occasions when you have been vocal in your desires, approached Edward about it. He appreciated your taste in other men, but he politely declined, stating a desire to keep you for himself, while he had the time to enjoy your company. After the second time, I ceased asking any further as I knew he would not change his mind, and if he did, he would approach me and let me know."

Samantha look happily surprised, blushing deeply. "Sir, you have done the nicest thing to me that hasn't come from Edward himself. Thank you for your honesty, and if you'll excuse me, I have to go find him and thank him properly for what he has done on my behalf."

She started to turn, then quickly moved to Jessica and gave her a warm hug. "He will look after you well, darling, have no fears." He lifted her skirts, and took off toward a door in the back corner.

Steven indicated that the coats could be returned, and the maid helped each woman get her jacket on before bowing, and departing. When they were properly attired, Steven led them outside to where the limo was pulling into a stop. The driver got to the door, holding it open for them, and Steven let both women enter before he did.

He removed their leashes, putting them into his jacket pockets and leaned back in the seat to look at the beauties before him.

"Jacqueline, I would never kill you if you hurt Jessica. That is the providence of your Sir to administer that punishment." Jacqueline's initial relief turned to dread before she put up her facade. "But since it hasn't happened, there is no need for concern."
 
Back
Top