how to do phone anonymously

H

hikingman37

it has been suggested a few times about phone sex. How does one do this without disclosing their phone number or using a throw away phone. anyone have experience. thanks.

There's always Skype--you can use it to voice chat without any risk of revealing your phone number, and you can use it on your phone or a computer. :)

There's always Skype--you can use it to voice chat without any risk of revealing your phone number, and you can use it on your phone or a computer. :)

when someone skypes me, I can always see who they are before I see them. Maybe there are features or uses I need to learn. Love your picture, btw.

Is there a way to block your number on your phone? Skype can work anonymously if you shut your camera off. There are ways to use it without doing video phone. I use my Skype without video and just as a phone, especially when I travel to Europe. Easy to make cheap phone calls by shutting off the phone network and using wi fi. I can do that state side as well.

Google phone will display "Private Caller" to the person you call if you don't give it a originating phone number to begin with.

I didnt know they still existed. but a good idea. I was curious about the throw away kind of phones as well. Buy the minutes on the cards.

Burners? ... They are used as dildos during anonymous phone sex. AKA, rape.

Horrible thing to say.

You can do it on your phone by entering *67 then the phone # you want to call

Just be aware that this only turns off caller ID. The phone company can still trace the call if asked by LE, and it won't keep your number private if you call a toll free number.

Just be aware that this only turns off caller ID. The phone company can still trace the call if asked by LE, and it won't keep your number private if you call a toll free number.

Thanks. Not looking to break any laws

when someone skypes me, I can always see who they are before I see them. Maybe there are features or uses I need to learn. Love your picture, btw.

Yeah, you can see their username, but nothing else--voice chat doesn't reveal anything about you, as someone else has mentioned.

And thanks! :)

Google Phone is VOIP. You do need a computer and headphones and a mic. But it is a secure anonymous call. You can also use it on a Android phone. But you need wifi capabilities and a hotspot.

Skype and Yahoo Instant Messenger both have features you can use. NOT that I'm volunteering ;)

Back