Any female gamers/geeks out there?

Oh League of Legends....always a fun time...Morgana is a great mid lane champion, but if you know how to play her right, she is a fun support to fuck over bot lane :)

Oh and the rock guy is Malphite ;)
Yes, that is his name. I needed someone tanky, I died a lot. I can't take a lane by myself, I always play support, it's more fun especially since I still don't know most of the strat. I just found out about 4 months ago that support is not supposed to kill the mobs for xp-oops :)

Yes, that is his name. I needed someone tanky, I died a lot. I can't take a lane by myself, I always play support, it's more fun especially since I still don't know most of the strat. I just found out about 4 months ago that support is not supposed to kill the mobs for xp-oops :)
You should just try laning solo a few times, you'll get the hang of it!

You should just try laning solo a few times, you'll get the hang of it!
My friends told me the same thing about skiing, I decided people were safer with me sitting in the lodge. Ski poles are not brakes, lol. There is a flow to the game that I just don't get, but I play because it's fun and when I want to take a break from wow. With this new 2 level upgrade to gear and going to restart heroics, I have to practice on my shaman. 2 months off feels like a lifetime!

Thank you for the encouragement though!

My friends told me the same thing about skiing, I decided people were safer with me sitting in the lodge. Ski poles are not brakes, lol. There is a flow to the game that I just don't get, but I play because it's fun and when I want to take a break from wow. With this new 2 level upgrade to gear and going to restart heroics, I have to practice on my shaman. 2 months off feels like a lifetime!

Thank you for the encouragement though!

Hey Iceprincess

Have you tried doing the challenge modes on your shaman? I just started healing them today on my holy pally. You should def give them a try if you haven't, trying for gold runs is heaps of fun. I managed to get 2 Gold runs done today with a pug so pretty happy with that...:D (Urgh pugs :rolleyes::p)

Hey Iceprincess

Have you tried doing the challenge modes on your shaman? I just started healing them today on my holy pally. You should def give them a try if you haven't, trying for gold runs is heaps of fun. I managed to get 2 Gold runs done today with a pug so pretty happy with that...:D (Urgh pugs :rolleyes::p)
I don't do set transmogs so it's kind of pointless for me to run them. That being said, I ran scholomance when it first came out OMG. After an hour of wiping we got the first boss down and not even her urn, it was ridiculously hard, now with the nerf...meh. It's still challenging, but nothing like it was before. I have done 2 or 3 of them since the nerf, but they really are not fun for me. I actually like running heroic dungeons for fun :)

I don't do set transmogs so it's kind of pointless for me to run them. That being said, I ran scholomance when it first came out OMG. After an hour of wiping we got the first boss down and not even her urn, it was ridiculously hard, now with the nerf...meh. It's still challenging, but nothing like it was before. I have done 2 or 3 of them since the nerf, but they really are not fun for me. I actually like running heroic dungeons for fun :)

They are worth doing before WoD, you get the portals to each dungeon in your spellbook. Should come in handy =)
Also yeah they are much easier to heal now, I remember trying them at the beginning of MoP with just 450-455ilvl and it was not fun at all =P

They are worth doing before WoD, you get the portals to each dungeon in your spellbook. Should come in handy =)
Also yeah they are much easier to heal now, I remember trying them at the beginning of MoP with just 450-455ilvl and it was not fun at all =P
Pssh, that's what mages are for, portable portals, lol. Plus sw has that portal hub, kinda sad how easy it is to get everywhere. I haven't done 1 in months, do they each give you a portal? I know I have 1 portal and I have never used it.

Pssh, that's what mages are for, portable portals, lol. Plus sw has that portal hub, kinda sad how easy it is to get everywhere. I haven't done 1 in months, do they each give you a portal? I know I have 1 portal and I have never used it.

Yeah you get a portal from each one. I can never find a mage when I need one.. I guess you can just use that lady charm and batt your lashes and get them queueing up :p

Yeah you get a portal from each one. I can never find a mage when I need one.. I guess you can just use that lady charm and batt your lashes and get them queueing up :p
Oh I don't use charm, I collect favors. Muhahaha to be used at some future time and at my discretion:)

But really I have played since the beta and know a lot of people.

Any fellow tabletop gaming nerds here (warhammer or dnd)?

Extra points if you know how to optimize dnd characters without the DM banning things from the game, because you're too ridiculously powerful :D

Any fellow tabletop gaming nerds here (warhammer or dnd)?

Extra points if you know how to optimize dnd characters without the DM banning things from the game, because you're too ridiculously powerful :D

Orks or Orcs? ;)

Anything happening in the gaming world?

Anyone playing wolfenstein and want to give a review?
I heard they may announce r.e.7 so playstaion 4 here I come!!
Wildstar is out, I did play some of the beta, not a wow killer.

Necrons/Dark Eldar and Vampire Counts/Lizardmen :p

I always thought it would be fun to learn to play WH 40k and build a Necron squad.

Each necron would have a name and a unique paint job. One of them would be covered in rust, another one would be in clown paint. One of the Destroyers would be painted like a giant ladybug. Another one would have racing stripes. The flayed ones would be covered in quilts, tablecloths, and other random things.

Reset day yesterday so more wow. I really hope they make a new god of war, I love kratos!!

Anything happening in the gaming world?

TSW got an expansion, Tokyo is released. I think I am going back to it, since the main story goes on now and that is awesome stuff.
I was hoping to find someone to join me but it will be fun nevertheless.

TSW got an expansion, Tokyo is released. I think I am going back to it, since the main story goes on now and that is awesome stuff.
I was hoping to find someone to join me but it will be fun nevertheless.
I am sure there are guys that play, we just need to get them to look here. Maybe we should post sexy pictures, lol.

I am sure there are guys that play, we just need to get them to look here. Maybe we should post sexy pictures, lol.

Ok, this is the sexiest I got.

MallKat_picture016_zpsd6c6cbab.jpg

Dammit I should log my char in for some photo sessions :D

Ok, this is the sexiest I got.

MallKat_picture016_zpsd6c6cbab.jpg

Dammit I should log my char in for some photo sessions :D
I don't have any sexy shaman pics, let me see what I can find.

Want to post in the battle of the sexes thread? I am the only female and losing badly!

I play wow on a daily basis. I focus more on heroic content and the occasional achievement whoring.. actually been doing pet battles which is strangely addicting and sad at the same time Lol. I also played the ESO beta and still mess around on swtor. Mostly a PC gamer but dabble on console. I agree with god of war. Need another would have been nice to have one launched with ps4.

Oh yeah that one is awesome. But the problem with TSW is that it is not really "pretty" game, though I grew to like my character quite a bit, it is dark and mysterious and even horrifying sometimes. The character creation gives little choices for making a pretty char, they look more like real people though. It is alternate reality.

Here is a good one

7gUoEl.jpg

Back