vaginal balls, but plugs, and toys at work

F

fuego1273

Would love to hear of any lovely ladies that go to work and make it through the working day with any toys. a little toy in the handbag or top draw that you need to use, or maybe you go to work with vaginal balls inside you ? please share your little secret :)

Well I do wear my kegel ball / balls to work probably 1-3 times a week.

Never brought any toys with me, although at one point I carried my hubby's collar in my bag for quite a while!

Never brought any toys with me, although at one point I carried my hubby's collar in my bag for quite a while!

How do you feel when the balls are inside you at work ? do they keep you stirred up and wet ?

What's he wear during the day then? A day collar? :D

Last edited:
How do you feel when the balls are inside you at work ? do they keep you stirred up and wet ?

I feel quite nice. At first it was exciting, you know in the "tee-hee they don't know what I've got in there" type of way. As I got used to it it got less exciting, but it's definitely a thing I do if I'm worked up and have a full day's office time ahead.

And yeah it does keep me wet, very often to a point when it gets awkward and I have to take the balls off. But it's like a very, very, very, very mild stimulation when I feel needy and can't do anything about it.

What's he wear during the day then? A day collar? :D

He's not collared 24/7, only when he's away traveling for work. That particular collar was one that I bought for his 3 week trip to the US. I wanted to keep it to myself for a while so when I gave it to him it would be from me and not from the pet store I got it from. So I carried it around and held it in my hands/pocket whenever I could.

He's not collared 24/7, only when he's away traveling for work. That particular collar was one that I bought for his 3 week trip to the US. I wanted to keep it to myself for a while so when I gave it to him it would be from me and not from the pet store I got it from. So I carried it around and held it in my hands/pocket whenever I could.[/QUOTE]

Okay it sounds like a great relationship. Too bad you didn't get to join him on the trip. :eek:. I will stop highjacking this guys thread since its off his topic. :D

Last edited:
Okay it sounds like a great relationship. Too bad you didn't get to join him on the trip. :eek:. I will stop highjacking this guys thread since its off his topic. :D

Too bad yeah, well I almost did! I was planned to go there for a week or so but we had a kid coming up and all that so stuff got in the way. Still a bit gutted that I couldn't go, but then again it was well made up for when he finally got back home ;)

But yes, this has nothing to do with plugs and balls at work, so guess I'd better shut up!

In grad school I used to go to campus and masturbate a little in the ladies room and put duotone balls inside me before class. I'd walk across campus like that and get really turned on secretly pleasuring myself in class. My classmates and several of my professors were very attractive, and it was thrilling to be getting off secretly among them. I'm sure I must have squirmed a lot in my chair, and those balls occasionally made a little rattling noise if I got them going.....

The ones I have now are a little overkill, with raised rubber bumps all over them, so I enjoy them at home but they can be a bit much in public, or over a long period of time. I should probably get another pair to use at work and around town. :)

In grad school I used to go to campus and masturbate a little in the ladies room and put duotone balls inside me before class. I'd walk across campus like that and get really turned on secretly pleasuring myself in class. My classmates and several of my professors were very attractive, and it was thrilling to be getting off secretly among them. I'm sure I must have squirmed a lot in my chair, and those balls occasionally made a little rattling noise if I got them going.....

The ones I have now are a little overkill, with raised rubber bumps all over them, so I enjoy them at home but they can be a bit much in public, or over a long period of time. I should probably get another pair to use at work and around town. :)

Do you wear panties when you have them in, or do you have enough control to hold them in while wearing a skirt without panties ?

It sounds to me like they could be "golf" balls with the raised rubber bumps all over them

Do you wear panties when you have them in, or do you have enough control to hold them in while wearing a skirt without panties ?

I can hold them in easily without panties, and sometimes go pantiless for easy access and ventilation for my wet pussy. My issue is actually the opposite, where sometimes I'm gripping them so tightly it's hard to get them out.

I can hold them in easily without panties, and sometimes go pantiless for easy access and ventilation for my wet pussy. My issue is actually the opposite, where sometimes I'm gripping them so tightly it's hard to get them out.

I love your openness and detail - very arousing :)

wow, this is incredibly hot. I need to go back to school and look for girls squirming in their seats during class. Maybe their enhanced state of arousal would land me more dates!

wow, this is incredibly hot. I need to go back to school and look for girls squirming in their seats during class. Maybe their enhanced state of arousal would land me more dates!

You should try hanging out in the library--the library always made me extra horny. As an undergrad on more than one occasion I found myself making out with someone in the stacks. :)

You should try hanging out in the library--the library always made me extra horny. As an undergrad on more than one occasion I found myself making out with someone in the stacks. :)

This is off topic again, but I have to agree! Libraries are totally erotic, the scent of books and just the general atmosphere.. I love it! And I love intelligent men who appreciate and use libraries - that's real sexiness for you!

Love this thread. I know someone who would love doing this.

Last edited:

Maybe I should start going to the library

Well since butt plugs were listed I tried walking the dogs with Aneros Ice Progasm in me but slid out. So for a guy or even a woman don't recommend anal toys outside the sex room.

Well since butt plugs were listed I tried walking the dogs with Aneros Ice Progasm in me but slid out. So for a guy or even a woman don't recommend anal toys outside the sex room.
:confused: Oh my :confused:
Im wearing my beaded panties to work today. I hope the string don't break :eek: :rolleyes:

:confused: Oh my :confused:
Im wearing my beaded panties to work today. I hope the string don't break :eek: :rolleyes:

I dont have to work today - sitting here imagining what all the ladies are getting upto at work today does get me going through :)

I'm a university lecturer and I frequently wear my kegel balls to work...it gives me a great workout of my muscle control and I get a lot of pleasure out of the secret. :)

great secret

I'm a university lecturer and I frequently wear my kegel balls to work...it gives me a great workout of my muscle control and I get a lot of pleasure out of the secret. :)

it sounds like a nice naughty little secret to have :)

Back