Once more with feeling.

I should say something witty here, but my lingual nerve centers are slightly overheated and discombobulated. So, all I have right now is ...wowyouresosexy.

Ok I just saw your right breast and it's fantastic!! I'm sure lefty is too!! I love how full they are yet have that upturned nipple. Its like they are just offering themselves to the viewer!! Perfection!!

Magnificent

A new small thread for me, since you won't stop begging :rolleyes:. I kid, again it's all for me, I'll be being a a lot less prolific this time. But when I do take some pictures I want to share they'll be going in here. I hope all my best buds are still around :cattail:

omwf2.jpg

Such a magnificent ass you have

So nice to see you posting again

I see what you did there....

This for instance was a reject because I thought my bum looked big :rolleyes:
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/Connubium4lit/IMG_5482.jpg
What I think gets a bit lost here amongst the cropping and watermarking to somewhat foil the very high potential for someone to lift these for a pay venue is the attention to detail, the use of lighting and in some cases shadow as artistic expression.

Just because through very likely little credit due to your own effort at accepting fantastic genetic endowment, you aren't left relying on just your comsiderable wit amd charm, that doesnt mean the photographic composition isn't by itself worthy of note.

In other words, had you been merely the photographer and the subject was a 'lass' from next door who you conned into such racy poses, we'd be clapping you on the back for the clever shots.

I loved the coffee table with the mirrored shelf shot. The teasingly placed magazine was priceless.

The way you casually set up then laid in the treasure of that photo shoot with this shot was as cleverly coy as it was mouthwatering.

Last edited:
Ms C, You remind me a bit of Stephanie Beacham. An English actress who has appeared in the American tv series Dynasty and also The Colbies. From the audios you had in your first thread your voice reminds me of hers. She too was a very sexy woman. Below are some images of her.

vTg8Tl.jpg

wzr2w5rdr511w1rr.jpg

MV5BMTUyNTAyMTM1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjIwMTg5Nw@@._V1._CR0,0,1528,1528_SS100_.jpg

I should say something witty here, but my lingual nerve centers are slightly overheated and discombobulated. So, all I have right now is ...wowyouresosexy.
That's okay, it makes you look really intelligent when you blend a lot of small word together to make one word, especially when it had 5 syllables :rolleyes:.

Ok I just saw your right breast and it's fantastic!! I'm sure lefty is too!! I love how full they are yet have that upturned nipple. Its like they are just offering themselves to the viewer!! Perfection!!

I'm certain I've displayed both breasts in this thread already ;).

Such a magnificent ass you have

So nice to see you posting again

Thanks.

Love the new pics. :)
http:
Glad you like 'em.

I think the snarled lip is kind of sexy! Shows of the wild side in you.

As apposed to the tame side of me? :rolleyes:

Wow...just wow...I'll never tire of your beauty, and pure sexiness!
Thanks indi :D

Nothing makes people want to jack off quite like snarls, wonky faces and walrus noises.*

*I'm just assuming you are a fellow walruser.

I tend to bray more than walrus. :rolleyes:

What I think gets a bit lost here amongst the cropping and watermarking to somewhat foil the very high potential for someone to lift these for a pay venue is the attention to detail, the use of lighting and in some cases shadow as artistic expression.

Just because through very likely little credit due to your own effort at accepting fantastic genetic endowment, you aren't left relying on just your comsiderable wit amd charm, that doesnt mean the photographic composition isn't by itself worthy of note.

In other words, had you been merely the photographer and the subject was a 'lass' from next door who you conned into such racy poses, we'd be clapping you on the back for the clever shots.

I loved the coffee table with the mirrored shelf shot. The teasingly placed magazine was priceless.

The way you casually set up then laid in the treasure of that photo shoot with this shot was as cleverly coy as it was mouthwatering.

I love the way you write query :D. For some reason it always makes me feel like you could insult me at any minute, not that you do but ya'know what I mean. And thanks,glad you like the composition.

Such a great ass!

TY

Ms C, You remind me a bit of Stephanie Beacham. An English actress who has appeared in the American tv series Dynasty and also The Colbies. From the audios you had in your first thread your voice reminds me of hers. She too was a very sexy woman. Below are some images of her.

vTg8Tl.jpg

wzr2w5rdr511w1rr.jpg

MV5BMTUyNTAyMTM1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjIwMTg5Nw@@._V1._CR0,0,1528,1528_SS100_.jpg

Plus I look sexy as fuck in shoulder pads.

Buffyverse on purpose?

Did you just massively nerd it up in here?

I didn't know such a thing was possible!

I think my Spidey Sense was tingling.

Make sure you come here frequently now :D, you can tell me things about planets and atoms :rolleyes:

Great pics. The one on the couch is gorgeous.

TY.

Make sure you come here frequently now :D, you can tell me things about planets and atoms :rolleyes:

Like how the atoms in your body were created in the cores of supermassive stars that went nova late in their life and spread their new elements all over the galaxy?

And how the atoms in your right nipple are probably from a different star than the atoms in your left nipple?

Did you see how I brought that back to Lit-friendly naked times? It was very subtle, but I'm sure you'll be able to pick up on it.

I'm very clever, you see.

On a completely unrelated note, I still listen to that Walking With the Sun song, by Chinese Man, a lot.

There is the possibility that, given the context in which I first heard it, it's a Pavlov's Dog sort of situation. Or, it's just a good song I like. The odds are currently 50/50, I think.

I'd tell you that your ass is spectacular, but I think that's been said enough already to not belabor the point, though it is truly spectacular (in a very, very good way).

Your little sex sneer, though, is oddly enough very sexy. Not sure what it is (could be that I subconsciously know that it's attached to the rest of your ridiculously hot self, but I don't think that's it). Maybe there's some sort of challenge in it - a look of, "Here I am, see if you can fuck me well enough to wipe this sneer off my face and instead have me screaming and gasping for breath", or something.

-LCN

Conditions here were ripe for massive nerdness due to the thread title :) I just provided the seed. Crystal. The seed crystal, I mean.

What's the quote? Something to the effect " show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are."

what got me interested in your thread actually was the banter... and for that of course it takes 2 and you seem to attract people with a gift for the turn of phrase. (yes its supposed to be a word lovers site, but there usually seems a hi proportion of fawning admirers when there's an attractive exterior such as (arguably) yours is.

It was such an odd cadre of men in your retinue. they seem to come from different backgrounds they had different stylistic leanings, and truly remarkable was the lack of braying and baying.

I think I've at least scanned most of the posts on your threads and noticed an absence of the self important... my working theory is that although you could have at least approaches from all of the usual suspects you in some way deflected and discouraged.

Last edited:
What's the quote? Something to the effect " show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are."

what got me interested in your thread actually was the banter... and for that of course it takes 2 and you seem to attract people with a gift for the turn of phrase. (yes its supposed to be a word lovers site, but there usually seems a hi proportion of fawning admirers when there's an attractive exterior such as (arguably) yours is.

It was such an odd cadre of men in your retinue. they seem to come from different backgrounds they had different stylistic leanings, and truly remarkable was the lack of braying and baying.

I think I've at least scanned most of the posts on your threads and noticed an absence of the self important... my working theory is that although you could have at least approaches from all of the usual suspects you in some way deflected and discouraged.

I get no Pm's either, seriously like zero except from a couple of my friends on here, I'm thinking I'm probably to mean :rolleyes:

ETA 'retinue' isn't used enough these days :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'll reply to you all asap, I'm super busy :(

If anyone pics up on my numerous grammatical errors over the last day or two I'll cry :rolleyes:.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

If anyone pics up on my numerous grammatical errors over the last day or two I'll cry :rolleyes:.

If soem one pics out grammatical errors instead of enjoying your conversation, and your beautiful pictures, then they need help.

I picked up on them, but your pics instantly clouded my mind. Go figure.

Back