As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still wear hose to work and race to the bathroom to rip tiny holes in them?
I do that sometimes. I doubt I'm 'racing' anywhere in H except to a code.
Today I am wearing pink compression knee highs and I'm not ripping holes in them.

I'm eating lunch. I hear Dr. Bent's voice at the desk.
I'm whispering please don't call my name, please don't call my name.
I wish it were 1900.

It looks good. I put on grey scrub pants, white top and red underarmour long sleeves. :)

nurses with that playful little addition are usually the most fun and sometimes the most dangerous.

I asked a nurse about a tongue sticker she had on her badge one time. She gave me a go to hell look and informed me that she was not a perv.

I took the opportunity to get out of the line of fire. A angry emotional nurse can be force best left alone.

Most of the time inquires into those whimsical accents are meet with a wink, smile and "wouldn't you like to know" comment.

Last edited:
I'm cute, playful and whimsical.
I have been an emotional angry bitch too: usually that is directed towards 'getting what my patient needs' bitch nurse. I have been so angry I cried.

Me: No. The MRI is STAT. I'm on my way with the patient. I don't care if your shift is over, put your supervisor on the phone.

I am the nurse so don't fuck with me. People are usually pretty compliant.

Other than that: I'm flirty and fun, and that gets me and my patient everything I need and extra help. I know where the resources live: it's in my face.

The medics came early. I'm pulling out the internal jugular line that is sutured in place. I put a nice dressing on and snap my scissors.
Me: I like sharp objects.
Medic: I like turtles.
Me: I like jack rabbits.

I'm cute, playful and whimsical.
I have been an emotional angry bitch too: usually that is directed towards 'getting what my patient needs' bitch nurse. I have been so angry I cried.

Me: No. The MRI is STAT. I'm on my way with the patient. I don't care if your shift is over, put your supervisor on the phone.

I am the nurse so don't fuck with me. People are usually pretty compliant.

Other than that: I'm flirty and fun, and that gets me and my patient everything I need and extra help. I know where the resources live: it's in my face.

As long as the nurse is everyone is happy; If the nurse is unhappy then everyone else take cover.:D

The medics came early. I'm pulling out the internal jugular line that is sutured in place. I put a nice dressing on and snap my scissors.
Me: I like sharp objects.
Medic: I like turtles.
Me: I like jack rabbits.

Don't turn your back on the lady with the scissors.

I tricked my feet. It worked! They are not as cute as my leather clogs, or my white mary jane style, but it worked!

Last edited:
Red-Shoe-Lace.jpg

Well, it's beats doing rounds in Geriatrics, I get tired of doing enemas.
aw Shagly! You gotta make them poop! I always un-hook the telemetry monitor in case they vagal down. :eek:

I love old people. They tell the best stories and when they curse it is a real riot.
:heart:

aw Shagly! You gotta make them poop! I always un-hook the telemetry monitor in case they vagal down. :eek:

I love old people. They tell the best stories and when they curse it is a real riot.
:heart:

I like watching mommies get what they played for 9 months ago, no pain killers allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back