Long day of work

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. i just do lots of superman exercises and russian twists.

Russian Twists should be mostly working your abdomen, the Superman exercise I'm not sure. I mean you seem genetically blessed in that area. I'd have guessed that you did a lotta squats, but it could just be genetics on your side. But yeah if you're hitting your glutes with Russian Twists, that might be a bad sign depending on what else you're doing, are you squeezing them to hold yourself in place maybe?

lol a hand...

He's offering to spot you so that you can use heavier weights on your twists. What else could he possibly be talking about?

Russian Twists should be mostly working your abdomen, the Superman exercise I'm not sure. I mean you seem genetically blessed in that area. I'd have guessed that you did a lotta squats, but it could just be genetics on your side. But yeah if you're hitting your glutes with Russian Twists, that might be a bad sign depending on what else you're doing, are you squeezing them to hold yourself in place maybe?

He's offering to spot you so that you can use heavier weights on your twists. What else could he possibly be talking about?

Russian twists are mainly abdominal, but they also work your lower back, which i use to get that curve from my ass to lower back.

the superman is mainly lower back and also does your glutes. I think I'm just genetically blessed as far as ass volume goes, lol. When I was younger i thought my lower back was ugly as all hell because of how flat it was. So I always used exercises geared toward giving my lower back that curve.

I do a few other abdominal exercises to keep a flat tummy (since I eat like a pig sometimes). I do reps of bicycle kicks, reverse crunches, and planking

Russian twists are mainly abdominal, but they also work your lower back, which i use to get that curve from my ass to lower back.

the superman is mainly lower back and also does your glutes. I think I'm just genetically blessed as far as ass volume goes, lol. When I was younger i thought my lower back was ugly as all hell because of how flat it was. So I always used exercises geared toward giving my lower back that curve.

That curve is mostly posture and spine alignment though, there's not a lot of musculature involved in it. I mean fat percentage might play into it depending on where you store your fat. Russian Twists would help too at least with maintaining that posture and holding yourself up.

I do a few other abdominal exercises to keep a flat tummy (since I eat like a pig sometimes). I do reps of bicycle kicks, reverse crunches, and planking

Eh. sadly the flat stomach is almost entirely fat percentage. Running will help with that if it ever becomes a problem. But you ladies are lucky, ladies tend to store fat in a more spread out way, as opposed to guys who store it abdominally.

On an unrelated note, I can't wait till I'm done gaining weight and can lose these irritating love handles and gut.

That curve is mostly posture and spine alignment though, there's not a lot of musculature involved in it. I mean fat percentage might play into it depending on where you store your fat. Russian Twists would help too at least with maintaining that posture and holding yourself up.

Eh. sadly the flat stomach is almost entirely fat percentage. Running will help with that if it ever becomes a problem. But you ladies are lucky, ladies tend to store fat in a more spread out way, as opposed to guys who store it abdominally.

On an unrelated note, I can't wait till I'm done gaining weight and can lose these irritating love handles and gut.

maybe that's all it was. but either way it helped!

maybe that's all it was. but either way it helped!

Well I imagine it would help some, if you can pull your abs tighter, you'll look like you've got a flatter belly, of course, there's a hard limit to that in the end.

so apparently all my exercising has been useless, lol. i do a fair bit of dancing so maybe that's why I'm thin. Genetics definitely help though. People said "when you're 20, your habits are going to catch up to your and you're going to get fat." Then it became 21, then 22, etc. I think I hit the genetic lottery as far as fat goes.

so apparently all my exercising has been useless, lol. i do a fair bit of dancing so maybe that's why I'm thin. Genetics definitely help though. People said "when you're 20, your habits are going to catch up to your and you're going to get fat." Then it became 21, then 22, etc. I think I hit the genetic lottery as far as fat goes.

Dancing will definitely help a LOT, it's cardiovascular and could be a major part of it. Genetics is a big part of everything for everybody. I know at least one lady who has stayed the same weight for years regardless of exercise or diet. She's always the same weight, she's been in good and bad shape, but she stays the same weight. In the end we're all slaves to our genes.

Dancing will definitely help a LOT, it's cardiovascular and could be a major part of it. Genetics is a big part of everything for everybody. I know at least one lady who has stayed the same weight for years regardless of exercise or diet. She's always the same weight, she's been in good and bad shape, but she stays the same weight. In the end we're all slaves to our genes.

thank goodness for my genes. But yeah dancing is my main cardio workout. I do some jogging but I find it much more boring.

thank goodness for my genes. But yeah dancing is my main cardio workout. I do some jogging but I find it much more boring.

I'm much too big now to want to run. In about a couple of months I'll have to start doing stuff like that, I'm not really looking forward to it. Although not having to eat till I gag every day will be fucking the awesome and shit. I used to do WC Swing, which was pretty awesome.

I'm much too big now to want to run. In about a couple of months I'll have to start doing stuff like that, I'm not really looking forward to it. Although not having to eat till I gag every day will be fucking the awesome and shit. I used to do WC Swing, which was pretty awesome.

yeah, i don't really care for gaining weight; I'm happy with where I'm at. I just don't understand how some people can eat so much to gain so much mass. If I go even a little bit over what I normally eat I will throw up. My body doesn't want me to gain weight it seems. I can eat whatever I want, but I won't gain weight, for better or for worse .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back