Ever been caught

h1o9s9a8

Virgin
Everyone's been caught doing something bad...

What's been your experience with being caught? What were you doing (if more than one, share them all or the most taboo/aukward ones), who caught you, and what was the outcome...

It was in a car like at 9 p.m. or so. I was with my best friend and her dad.
Her dad was driving. My best friend and I were in the back seat. The windows were really foggy, so we couldn't see out and no one could see in, so when her dad wasn't paying attention...

I drew a giraffe on the fogged up rear-window with my finger. My best friend drew some stick figure with a sword stabbing my giraffe. Her dad caught us and we had to wipe the window down because our "drawings were distracting."

Then we ate pizza.🍕

It was in a car like at 9 p.m. or so. I was with my best friend and her dad.
Her dad was driving. My best friend and I were in the back seat. The windows were really foggy, so we couldn't see out and no one could see in, so when her dad wasn't paying attention...

I drew a giraffe on the fogged up rear-window with my finger. My best friend drew some stick figure with a sword stabbing my giraffe. Her dad caught us and we had to wipe the window down because our "drawings were distracting."

Then we ate pizza.🍕

Oh my, that's unbelievably bad of you. :caning:

What's been your experience with being caught? What were you doing (if more than one, share them all or the most taboo/aukward ones), who caught you, and what was the outcome...
After office party, took a lady home. Stopped at a secluded spot. Had some fun. Afterwards drove her home. Husband came out to meet us. Realized we knew each other from golf. Asked me in for nightcap. In the light, saw him looking at my crotch. Wondered why. His wife turned blood red. Found excuse to go to bathroom . Looked in mirror, saw the crotch of my suite covered in makeup, clearly where she had rested after giving me a bj. Strangely nothing was said. She said the next morning that she was sure he knew. It was not long after they divorced.

After office party, took a lady home. Stopped at a secluded spot. Had some fun. Afterwards drove her home. Husband came out to meet us. Realized we knew each other from golf. Asked me in for nightcap. In the light, saw him looking at my crotch. Wondered why. His wife turned blood red. Found excuse to go to bathroom . Looked in mirror, saw the crotch of my suite covered in makeup, clearly where she had rested after giving me a bj. Strangely nothing was said. She said the next morning that she was sure he knew. It was not long after they divorced.
Now that has to be one hell of an awkward situation! Hope you never saw him again for golf lol

Denny

Ever been caught

Let's begin with the very first time we got caught doing something really bad. We hadn't planned to be bad, honest! My girl friend was only a few weeks past her 18th birthday,:heart:this day, nearly 58 years this month. Yea I remember a lot of things and also write down a lot of notes for all of this which is in stories right here for you to read.
Go to Look here--> below for the link.

Dollie's brothers were in school. Her dad was at work. Her younger sister in Chicago at the Burn Hospital. Her older sister and two brothers out on their own.

We were alone, horny and cold. The two single wide mobile homes were side by side. The only heat was a wood stove in the front section. Dollie and I snuggled up fully dressed under the blankets in her bed. The same bed she shared with the younger sister now in the burn hospital.

We'd talked about intercourse but we didn't want her to end up pregnant. But two young bodies cuddled up under blankets turned into uncontrollable lust. Our clothing disappeared and we soon were making love. For both of us it was the first time and it didn't take long. I pulled out just in time to make a mess on both of our bellies and the wrinkled sheets.
We had nothing to clean up the mess except Dollie's panties which were in a nearby dresser drawer. This making love continued almost daily for over a month.
One cold March or April afternoon Dollie's mother came home early. Mom was a nymphomaniac and she was gone nearly every day satisfying her need for cock.
Apparently that day and several more in a row mom was satisfied quicker than normal. There were no doors on the inner rooms, only blankets or tattered sheets. The first few times Dollie's mom only yelled "hello and don't do anything I wouldn't do," more or less what others say at times like that.
Then it happened. Most likely in the middle of my near climax we both made noises mom could here. Dollie's mom came in the bedroom and caught me with my erect penis half buried in her daughter's vagina! Too late! I couldn't hold back! Sure, we were under blankets and Dollie begged her mom to leave the room. But mom had to look and mom had to help clean up our mess.

Picture a middle aged nymphomaniac mother holding a 20 year old throbbing penis with semen dripping all over her daughter, me, and those damp, wrinkled sheets!

Read our stories for more of this and how getting caught was fun, embarrassing, and educational.

Last edited:
Back