Monday Morning Thought

itsme__kit

Experienced
Good morning ya horny ducks! ;)

(quack)

Just a personal thought to share.

So I made a comment on a post on here for older men and younger women, and I commented that men in their 30s-early 50s catches my eye the most, and here is why:

I have always liked older men because they are not only experienced in the bedroom, but in life. They are explorers of the further regions of experience, and they are mentors. They embody dominance, confidence, leadership, and assertiveness. Their actions speak louder than their words, and they are not afraid to go after what they want. They provide and protect what's theirs, and they don't like repeating themselves.

Whether in or out of the bedroom,
CONSENT AND BOUNDARIES ARE A MUST. From my personal experience, I cannot TELL you how many "dominant" men would overstep that when I encounter them online, and how I have personally called them out for their disgusting behaviors. An older and experienced man knows that consent and boundaries are a must and makes sure that their partner or whoever they are speaking with is comfortable and safe. I have even met older men that don't use safe words, and that is a huge turn-off for most.

Older men also have a sense of humor and can make you laugh without even trying. They have this charm about them, and that is rare to find.

What do you think, babes?
From your personal experience, what interests you about older men (or women)?

Last edited:
Back