Tired of the BS……

Where are the men (and women for a bi curious girl) that are not just all talk about meeting up/physically seeing each other? There are have been a few that say they want to and then are cowards. I am not on here for just sex, but also for intelligent conversation, dinner, drinks, something other than just chatting. There is NO outlet for the erotic messaging friends!! Would love to find that unicorn who will push some boundaries. TX.

Where are the men (and women for a bi curious girl) that are not just all talk about meeting up/physically seeing each other? There are have been a few that say they want to and then are cowards. I am not on here for just sex, but also for intelligent conversation, dinner, drinks, something other than just chatting. There is NO outlet for the erotic messaging friends!! Would love to find that unicorn who will push some boundaries. TX.
I'm East of Dallas. Info in bio. Send me a pm if interested in talking more.

I think a lot of it boils down to geography. Talking to someone with the intentions of actually getting together requires they live close enough to pull it off.

Back