Personal FAQ

itsme__kit

Experienced
It's a good idea to put this FAQ in place to establish boundaries. These are the questions that I have been receiving a lot and thought I just answer them here to give everyone an insight on my answers! :)

1. What is your social media?
  • My social media has been deactivated and deleted so please stop asking because I will not give it to you nor will they be re-activated. I am only on here, Reddit, and Tumblr as explained on my profile as a form of communication.
2. What are you looking for on here?
  • As explained on my profile, I am single, and I am not looking for anything or anyone. I am not available. Please do not ask me to be anything more or try to somehow change my mind just because of your "romantic" feelings towards me. You will be blocked. The answer will remain the same, and that's all there is to it.
3. What's your Skype, Kik, emails, etc?
  • I will not give out personal emails or other personal outside forms of communication. This is for privacy and safety reasons. If you cannot respect that, kindly block me and move on.
4. Can I see a picture of you? Do you take video calls?
  • Absolutely not. That falls in to my privacy and safety. I do not share pictures nor do video calls. Only those closest to me can do that.
5. Can I fall in love with you?
  • Sure, however, don't expect me to return the favor :D
6. What do you look like?
  • I am a plus-sized African-American woman who is 5'4 and has hair.
7. What are you doing here on Lit? What are you looking for on here?
  • I have been on Literotica before to read the stories for a long time, and then I got an idea to post my stories on here since I am a horny vixen and want to connect with others in the community. I am writing a story that has already been posted, but since I am getting back into writing, I have plans for my story and will be re-uploading soon. I am looking to connect and get to know other people. Nothing more, nothing less.
8. What's your real name?
  • My name is Kit, and that's it :)
Well, that is all for today. I have been asked a lot more questions, but these are the ones that I mostly get whenever I am logged on. Anyways, thank you guys for taking the time to read this, and continue being the chaotic beings that you are! Stay awesome!

Last edited:
Back