Rise and Fall of a Heroine (closed for NickisSora)

"I will try to play along. With the minor affects I will know for sure and will be able to fake it." I said. After eating breakfast, I headed into work to be greeted by Vera. "I was going to inform you that you need to pack immediately." she said. I was rather shocked.

"Look, with your character being with an evil genie. He would take you away to an exotic location to have his fun with you. I own a private island which is perfect for this. You will be flying to this location. Lawrence is already there and waiting for you at a resort there. The only people on the island are my staff that runs the hotel, the casino, a few nightclubs, and other businesses. I only have a select number of people going because I don't want anyone trying to interfere with the film." she said. I felt rather uneasy about this due to the fact that I would be away from Matt. However, I had an idea. I had some tracking devices that I could place one on me to where it could not be seen. I went home and explained the situation to Matt. I had a bad feeling about this, but was going to be very prepared. The tracking devices were a pair of earrings which I could keep in. They were very fancy and looked like heirlooms from a family member. I gave Matt the radar device. Also, I had a boat that could not be tracked that could turn into a submarine if need be. I had really upgraded my gear especially for missions against sex trade. I packed my bags which I included my super heroine outfit so that I could do some investigation when I was around no one and went to the private jet .

Upon arrival at the island, a lot of red flags were coming up considering the man that picked me up from the small airport had a very creepy look to him. He told me that Vera had selected him personally to pick me up. He was a rather dirty, rough looking man. He was asking me some rather awkward and personal questions after telling me he was a fan of my work. Great, another perv like Lars. I tried being very nice about answering the questions.
 
-Matt got the Low down and In the boat he followed the plain he was not taking a chance he Disguised him self as a Sex trader he gave him self papers and a new identity for this mission he looked unrecognizable. Matt landed on the Island and Met up with one of the head Sex Trade people.-"Good i see your the New arrival our Man Maricio is coming soon you will be with him." -Matt nods.-"I am eger to learn and want to be better." -The man smiled and kept a eye on Talia.

------------------------------------------------------

-He smiled and nods to her answers as he takes her to the hotel where Lawrence will be good thing her and Matt were Injected and had plenty of injections to prevent any drugs from hitting there system. But to fake it that long would be tough.-
 
We arrived at the hotel and he told me that he would see me again... Really soon. We arrived at the hotel and my bags were unloaded by the doorman. I was brought in and greeted by the man at the front desk. I guess this was an island of pervs considering he was just as friendly as the cab driver and just as sleazy. He told me that Lawrence was waiting for us at "our" room. I bit my lip as I took the elevator to the honeymoon suite which was booked for us. I knocked on the door a bit hesitantly.
 
-They smiled and looked as Lawrenece open the door.-"Good come on Its been good to see you. Your held up on this island for quiet some time."-He smiled.-"A lot of porn and other things..."-He smiled and hands her the needle of the same drug.-"Go on Boss lady wants it now."
 
Last edited:
I took the syringe knowing that the drug would not work. I injected myself and carefully played along. "I am looking forward to it." I said playing along. When I was alone, I needed to let Matthew know. Deep inside, I was frightened. However, I had to keep my cool. We were to start shooting a scene, so I had to go find a costume. The first scene was taking place at the nightclub in the hotel. I was playing an 18 year old school girl, who comes from a very strict family, sneaking out for the very first time. I stripped down. Lawrence was watching me intently. I could see this from the mirror. I put on some pink lace panties, then tied the top and put on the skirt. I felt so uneasy, but still keeping my composure.

Upon arrival at the nightclub, it was not the typical hotel nightclub. The was a sex club. There were some women consenting to what was going on. However, what caught my eye was the fact that there were girls there against their will begging to go home. I could hear them struggling with the men that bought them and eventually drugged. Some of the men were getting downright violent considering the fact that they were very roughly using toys such as whips and dildos with very rough bumps on it. This was going to be a very difficult mission. I had to help them, but for the time being it was just me and I was surrounded by guys that would possibly help Lawrence subdue me if I fought.
 
-Lawrence smiled as they set up a special area for the shoot. A second bar and set of tables she was to enter fromt he small set of stairs making it look like a basement club. The men looked rough and the sex items in place.-"So any requests the hotter the film the more the mistress is paying."-

-The Man who matt met up with to help was in the club part of the gangbang it was to make sure nothing got out of hand.

-Matt was texted the up date and nods. He found the building on the island where girls were going on the way he ran to another super hero type girl. She bumped in to him coming around a corner and he looked as he covered her mouth they hid in the shadows as 5 guards passed. Matt waited and whispered.-"I am Shadow a hero for the Helpless ."-showing his outfit under his clothes.-"What is going on?"
 
The 21 year old girl was indeed a superheroine. Her name was Nightblaze. One that had been captured a few years prior and drugged and vigorously trained into obedience. She had been on her way to get a drink. She whimpered as she was grabbed. Before she could panic, she saw that the guy that grabbed her was a costumed hero as well. She was afraid. If her master found out that she talked to another costumed hero that she would be punished severely. Her master was Lord Vile, who was a supervillain and occasionally worked with Vera. She tried to play it cool.

"This is just a regular sex club." she responded hoping that would be a good explanation, "Look, just be careful. There is the usual rough crowd. Can I please go now?" she was extremely nervous looking around just in case her boss is near.


*******

The scene was that I sneaked out of my house to the nightclub where I catch the eye of a mobster and some goons in the middle of a poker game. I was extremely nervous considering the situation I was in. The room offered little escape. I saw numerous vials of different sex drugs. There were some drugs I did not really recognize.
 
Last edited:
-He looked to her-"Don't lie to me."-He herd a noise.-"Go but seek me out if you want help."-He left her side and slipped amongst the large area.-"I need more info."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Mobsters played the scene and When she walked over one looked.-"Oh what do we have here what are you doing here missy?"
 
At the moment, Nightblaze could not say anything considering she was possibly being watched. She subtly told her to meet her in a couple hours at a secluded location so that she could tell him everything.

*********

"I-I am new to the club. I had never been here and was curious" I said. I was very nervous as they began undressing me with their eyes. Lawrence watched lustfully and gave me a sign that I was doing great and to keep going. I was offered a drink that I had to drink to keep up appearances. I noticed they were prepping the drugs. I hoped that what Matt gave me would hold out. It was no doubt they were involved with everything going on, but did they have a major role or not. "What are those?" I ask pretending to be naive.
 
-Matt nods to her invite and meets with her in a closed little area where they couldn't track her. but they injected her with a Bit of sexual drug before hand this drug they did with made her extremely hot and horny anything made it worse and it was hard to get rid of. There were plenty of types of drugs. The normal drug then one with extreme submission, one for Curious nature and blank doll composure, Then there was the Extreme Sex Drug the one she was injected with. Matt waited patiently.-

-------------------------------

"They are a special candy you wouldn't like them."-He smiled.-"They really aren't for little girls you shouldn't be here."-He said as they eyed her one guy slapped her ass as they walked by.-
 
I had to play along even if it meant taking them to keep them from being suspicious. "Could I please try some? It might make me a little less nervous and a lot more comfortable being here." I say. They had pills and syringes. I was a bit worried since some of the pills looked different. I gasped as one had slapped me on the ass. In an upper shadowy corner, I saw the gleam of a camera lens. I was being filmed. I seductively sat down on the lap of one guy and was hoping that I would be fine after taking whatever they would give me.

-----------

The drug that Nightblaze was given was kicking in. "Fucking hell..." she thought to herself as she met with Matt. She was very squirmy and uncomfortable. "They are having one hell of a party here... Some new sex drugs are being introduced with stronger affects. They are aware of antidotes for the ones they have used in the past and decided to up the ante in order to increase business on sex trafficking. They have brought a lot of girls to the island. Some of which were kidnapped and others were tricked into partying with these guys or were told that they were considered for a modelling or acting gig. I was going after my arch nemesis considering what the bastard did to my sister. I have no idea where she is. I confronted him and he captured me. " Nightblaze said. She was pressed against Matt. She told him about some that she was given. "The one that I was more recently given makes a girl insatiable. It lasts for a day or two. Dammit, it is kicking in now. I must be fucked! Please fuck me! I need relief from this drug. " she whimpers.
 
"mmm now did you want to play cards with us be our lucky charm?"?-He smiled when she nodded they dealt cards as the man she sat on lap with he began to rub her pussy under her dress and grind with his knee."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-matt answered her and said.-"We will get the Antidote for these drugs. And I need you to help me come with me."-She began convulsing and grinding against him asking to be fucked. They were in a Small Supply room which was good to fuck in he kissed her and when she whispered to be rough and take her he bent her over and shoved his fist in her pussy she took it no problem it was like she had been used horribly as he began fisting her hard.-
 
"I would love to" I say faking flirting with them. The guy whose lap I am sitting on begins playing with my clit. The man handed me a pill. I was nervous, but I took it in a flirtatious manner. I did not want them to force me. The pill was quite strong and did override the antidote that Matt gave me. The room was distorting and I was weakened a little.

---------

Nightblaze moaned loudly in pain and pleasure at Matt took her. It was helping with the effects of the pill. She was sore, but desperately needed to be fucked. Her body trembled in pleasure. "I will help you." she says feeling safe around Matt.
 
-They played cards with her each guy she sat on groped and teased her differently making her wet as she went to interrupt the game and would be purposing a bet.-

------------------------------------------------------
-Matt groaned fucking her harder and harder whispering back.-"Good your safe with me i promise we will do this together."
 
I moaned as the men began to grope me still manage to fake what I could. Much to my dismay, the antidote was not enough to stop this. If I had a chance, I was going to have to let Matt know about this. I kept squirming on their laps. They were not letting me interrupt the game, but still teasing me,

-----------

Nightblaze moaned as Matt fucked her. "Thank you. I have to figure out a way to stay away from my master." she said.
 
-They played a bit and smiled as one took a empty bottle and stuffed the thin end in her pussy moving it a bit.-"I think she may want to play guys look at what her pussy does tot he bottle."-he moved it.-

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Matt fucked her hard.-"just stay close to me I will protect you and i will help all i can."
 
I cried out as they slid the top of the bottle inside of my pussy. I carefully grinded against it. The pills that they gave me kicked in even more. I began begging them to have their way with me. I undid my top exposing my breasts for them.

----------

Nightblaze trembled in pleasure as she came the first time. "More, please!" she begged.
 
-They began to fuck her mouth one cock at a time fully using it as the on guy began to fuck her with a bottle.-

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Matt was happy to oblige as his cock rammed her pussy hot and fast moaning.-
 
I whimpered slightly in pain and pleasure as I felt the bottle begin to slide back and forth inside of me. I moved my hips in rhythm of how they were fucking me with it. They all took turns fucking my mouth ramming their cocks deep into my throat while taking turns toying with my breasts. My body was trembling in the forced pleasure brought on from the drug they were giving me.

------------

Nightblaze grinded against him. She was about to cum again, but wanted to cum with Matt.
 
-the Gangsters were grinning using the bottles as they pinched her nipples.-"mmm Naughty slut you still want to party with the big boys huh beg for those cocks."-they laugh as they slap there cocks on her face.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Matt Groaned and fucked her and came where she said. He held her a moment and whispered.-"Its ok your safe i promise."-He pulled her in to a embrace they were safe for the time. he found a close by sink and rag as they cleaned up.-"Can you help me.."-He said.-
 
I whimpered as they took turns sliding bottles in and out of my pussy. I wanted to feel their cocks deep inside of me. “Please fuck me. I need to feel all of your cocks. Please” I whimpered. I took another cock in my mouth after begging.

---------

“I will help.” Nightblaze agreed after she came for Matt and cleaned up. She began telling him specifics of the place and the fact of course that there were other women forced into sex slavery besides his girl.
 
-The bottles slid out as she was now gangbanged and fucked good Lawrence made sure they were rough she was now bound as well so she couldn't touch them.-

---------------------------------------------------------------

-Matt smiled and they began to clean up and redress we headed to another area he couldn't find talia but anothe rgirl needed to get out.-"You sneak in and distract them be your self for them once i show up then we can kick ass but i am goign to make sure we don't get spotted.-
 
Talia is struggling against her restraints helpless to what they had planned for her. Not only from the restraints, but also from the drug.


***********

Nightblaze begins to distract a lot of the other guys by saying all of them can fuck her. She was accustomed to gangbangs involving over 20 guys.
 
-It did not take Matt long to enter but before he did several small balls rolled across the Ground and smoke filled the room that was her Cue as they began to take out Bad guy After bad guy.-
 
-The men began to fuck her with there cocks. unaware the two heroes were making there way towards this room .-
 
Back
Top