GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugo_sam said:
Good Morning All
I hope everyone is well or heading in that direction on the fast track
Missed you all yesterday, but felt like some quiet time.

Morning Vana
Love as always
**And you will be sorely missed while you are gone!
But I do hope your travels are everything you hope, fun, frolic, fulfillment,
some work accomplished, and a general rebirth of love and pleasure.
:heart: :rose: :kiss:
*Grizzly Bear Hugs*

Good Morning Lz
Hope you have a great day at work

Good Morning Jett
I hope things continue to improve for you
:rose: :rose:
*Grizzly Bear Hugs*

Good Morning Mark
Hope things are well for my male compatriot
Good to see you
Thanks for taking care of the hugs in my absence, please continue, I know they are appreciated.

Mood: Good, but still on the quiet side
Wearing: Urm...Bear.
Listening to: "Black Dog" - Led Zeppelin

Question of the day: ...thinking...nothing in recent memory......

Morning to anyone I missed
Good thoughts for all

Hugo

Morning Hugo, things are well today, and I was happy to fill in on your behalf. :)

mark197205 said:
Morning Hugo, things are well today, and I was happy to fill in on your behalf. :)
Hey Mark
It just struck me as ....I don't know...funny(in a peculiar way) that in a thread primarily about, for and populated by lesbians, we seem to be the ones here the most.
Strange......
Food for thought
Guess I need a life......:D

Hugo

Nirvanadragones said:
Listening to: Rachel Stevens - Funky Dory (yes i know its been a few weeks of continuely listening to this track - it just makes me feel good - it's perfect!)

On that note, Let us do a question of the day... When last did you really look forward to something? ... as in ... you just couldn't wait!? What was it, and how did it make you feel?
{{{{{Nirvana}}}}}
Can you say.... d...... s..... l...... Finally available in my neck of dogpatch and being installed tomorrow morning. Will look forward to being Funky Doried at your earliest Convenience. And i know the feeling.... Big Black Horse and a Cherry Tree! Everybody Dance!!!!

Anticipation... i'm really pleased with my position in the stars these days... i look forward to each day with great hopefullness and anticipation... Most days with a few giddyups here and there....

But REALLY looked forward to... the latest is getting to see this sexy hippie chick that i have not seen in years. We've been planning to correct that and yet with the ice and snow Again today... it's looking like the event will have to wait for another week at least... My anticipation level for that event is building to explosive levels.

REALLY looking forward to meeting a Litster in actual face time as well. Trying desperately to be patient with that one, but when sparks fly and the connections are intense... patience is a full time job!

{{{{{dykebear}}}}} embrace the quiet and have an awesome day :kiss:
{{{{{Cap'nComando}}}}} Thanks for helping to lift my spirits last night. :kiss:

MOOD: Pleased about being trapped at home for a bit. Sad that it won't be an all day kinda trapped.
WEARING: I just love nakey.
MUSIC: Cornflake Girl... Tori Amos

Still around Jett Girl?! :kiss: G'morning... hope you got some rest!

Nirvanadragones said:
Greetings Lovelies :rose:

I am dealing with 1001 things to do before i leave tomorrow. (i'm at the list making stage) It will be a while until i am back home in the UK again - to be exact, i will be back on the 16th of April. That is a month away from life as i currently know it. And when we get back ,we will be in the new house - which means i still have some moving to do and i have like 2 days! :eek: I am entirely relaxed about it right now... what doesnt happen doesnt happen and fuck the rest. :devil:

On that note, Let us do a question of the day... When last did you really look forward to something? ... as in ... you just couldn't wait!? What was it, and how did it make you feel?

{{{{NIRVANA}}}} I will be very sad with missing you on here :( Have a good trip, be careful! Moving is a pain - I just did it this past October.

Question of the day Answer: I last looked forward to traveling to my sister's house in Oklahoma for this past Christmas. I drove my Mom and I there, we spent a week. I was very excited just to have vacation from work - 2 weeks!! I was sick as a dog for the entire 2nd week and driving back home too! :(

HEY LOOK I AM AT WORK!!!! I Couldn't get onto the regular lit part so I didn't think I could get on here....but I thought I'd give it a try and VOILA!!!

HUGS TO ALL!!

Anniejustagirl said:
{{{{{Nirvana}}}}}
Can you say.... d...... s..... l...... Finally available in my neck of dogpatch and being installed tomorrow morning. Will look forward to being Funky Doried at your earliest Convenience. And i know the feeling.... Big Black Horse and a Cherry Tree! Everybody Dance!!!!

Anticipation... i'm really pleased with my position in the stars these days... i look forward to each day with great hopefullness and anticipation... Most days with a few giddyups here and there....

But REALLY looked forward to... the latest is getting to see this sexy hippie chick that i have not seen in years. We've been planning to correct that and yet with the ice and snow Again today... it's looking like the event will have to wait for another week at least... My anticipation level for that event is building to explosive levels.

REALLY looking forward to meeting a Litster in actual face time as well. Trying desperately to be patient with that one, but when sparks fly and the connections are intense... patience is a full time job!

MOOD: Pleased about being trapped at home for a bit. Sad that it won't be an all day kinda trapped.

Good Morning Annie
Always wonderful to see you
Hope you have a good day for yourself
Sounds like some good news for you
Great
:heart: :rose:
*Grizzly Bear Hugs*

Hey Lz
Glad you were able to get here and visit anyway......
Nothing on the main site but stories.......Wait....What am I saying????????
Just follow the links in my sig, that will work.
Then you can catch a nap at work, after I put you to sleep :D

Hugo

hugo_sam said:
Hey Mark
It just struck me as ....I don't know...funny(in a peculiar way) that in a thread primarily about, for and populated by lesbians, we seem to be the ones here the most.
Strange......
Food for thought

Hugo

Hmmm, you know what, your bang on there, I guess I need one too, oh well there is always tomorrow to go look for one.... :D

hugo_sam said:
Hey Mark
Strange......
Food for thought

Hugo

AND I LOVE YOU BOTH FOR IT!!! Mark and Hugo are the Keepers of the Vibe when we're not here... and you both do it so well!

:heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose:

LzBnLvr said:

HEY LOOK I AM AT WORK!!!! I Couldn't get onto the regular lit part so I didn't think I could get on here....but I thought I'd give it a try and VOILA!!!

Can you say Yaayy!! Well done Sweet :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
{{{{{Nirvana}}}}}
I will flood you soon... ask those in the know... i do that... often :cool:

Anniejustagirl said:
{{{{{Nirvana}}}}}

Your welcome Annie, akways happy to oblige. :kiss:

Nirvanadragones said:
AND I LOVE YOU BOTH FOR IT!!! Mark and Hugo are the Keepers of the Vibe when we're not here... and you both do it so well!

:heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose:

*blushes*

A month without you will seem like an eternity in darkness dear lady. :kiss:

LzBnLvr said:
{{{{NIRVANA}}}} I will be very sad with missing you on here :( Have a good trip, be careful! Moving is a pain - I just did it this past October.

Question of the day Answer: I last looked forward to traveling to my sister's house in Oklahoma for this past Christmas. I drove my Mom and I there, we spent a week. I was very excited just to have vacation from work - 2 weeks!! I was sick as a dog for the entire 2nd week and driving back home too! :(

HUGS TO ALL!!

Way to go LZ!!. :nana: :nana: :nana:

~Minor Rant~

Why is it after all of the work I have put in to make sure that my children are: not prejudiced, understanding concerning MOST GLBT issues, comfortable around whoemever I deem appropriate (whether they be man or woman or combination of the two) and basically happy, that thier father can (with but a single word) blow every good thing I have done completely out of the water?

And why is it..that finally after months of struggle concerning my private sexuality and what I require to live my life, happily... that the people I most cherish have cut me out and those that I could give 2 fucks for won't leave me alone??

And why oh why..does the Dept. of Social Services have the right to pull someone's children with no proof of any wrongdoing especially when the case had just been closed last month? What kind of world do I live in? It must be one where good parents have to fight to keep thier kids and yet abusive people never have to deal with all of the struggle concerning DSS.

OK..done...

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Why is it after all of the work I have put in to make sure that my children are: not prejudiced, understanding concerning MOST GLBT issues, comfortable around whoemever I deem appropriate (whether they be man or woman or combination of the two) and basically happy, that thier father can (with but a single word) blow every good thing I have done completely out of the water?

And why is it..that finally after months of struggle concerning my private sexuality and what I require to live my life, happily... that the people I most cherish have cut me out and those that I could give 2 fucks for won't leave me alone??

And why oh why..does the Dept. of Social Services have the right to pull someone's children with no proof of any wrongdoing especially when the case had just been closed last month? What kind of world do I live in? It must be one where good parents have to fight to keep thier kids and yet abusive people never have to deal with all of the struggle concerning DSS.

OK..done...
Sadly the system doesn't always work in the best interest of the children.
sorry sweetie. :heart:

Luna_Wolf72 said:

OK..done...

You should feel better for letting it out {{{Luna}}}

Luna_Wolf72 said:

OK..done...

Three cheers for you raising your children in toleralnce and acceptance. That is where our future lies; in our children. I hope you have far more success with that, more than I have. In my case, his peer group pressure really sucks.

My sympathies for the detrimental thinking of your ex. Just continue to show by loving example and pray they see the light as they age.
Best wishes in resolution to the friends delema. It is alway so hard to understand the thoughts of others. :rose:

With kids, I am continualy befuddled by the thinking of DSS myself. I no longer have young ones, but had a run in with them(albiet minor) years ago when mine was young. Their thought process and common sense seems to leave much to be desired. As you said, it too often seems their focus is in the diametically wrong places.

Good thoughts and well wishes to you. I hope some of the distress lessens soon for you Sweetie.
:rose: :rose: :kiss:

*Grizzly Bear Hugs*

Hugo

Hey Sam Sweetie
Good to see you
Wishing you a good day
:rose: :heart: :kiss:

*GRizzly Bear Hugs*

Hugo

Last edited:
Luna_Wolf72 said:

OK..done...

Nothing pisses me off more than some right wing conservative that thinks their shit don't stink and that everything they do is so right and just. FUCK THAT!

{{LUNA}} You are a wonderful mother for teaching tolerance and understanding to your children. More than some parents ever do! Keep your chin up, and remember you can always get a restraining order against your ex! ;)

mark197205 said:
*blushes*

A month without you will seem like an eternity in darkness dear lady. :kiss:

I'll bring a lantern If you'll bring some matches.... :(

hugo_sam said:
Hey Lz
Glad you were able to get here and visit anyway......
Nothing on the main site but stories.......Wait....What am I saying????????
Just follow the links in my sig, that will work.
Then you can catch a nap at work, after I put you to sleep :D

Hugo

Hehehe....I need a nap today - I'm sleepy today. Well, I'd better get back off of here. Just a hit and run.

HUGS to you my Bearfriend!!

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back