Try This & Report Back

I understood from your post

that you had hit the mutliples. WOW. Are you in for some fun if all you did was ONE and then quit for a more traditional romp. If you enjoyed the G-gasm so much all he has to do is KEEP IT UP and SO WILL YOU. That's pretty much the point of the entire thread. DON'T STOP AFTER SHE'S CUM ONCE! KEEP GOING and the G-gasms will just keep rolling over you.

I'm REALLY glad that it worked. The next ones will be easier because your bod knows what it feels like to cum like that but next time *and print this and have him read it * tell him NOT to stop (even if you're BEGGING for mercy!!!) ... to keep doing what he was doing to make you G-gasm - wait a few secinds and start up again just like he did before and when you cum again, wait for 30 seconds and start again.

I've always preferred the peaks with a moment to relax and catch ones breath in between O's but if you time things right you don't have to stop and if you maintain just the right rythm and pressure the orgasm just keeps going ... and going ... and going ...and going ...So you can have PEAK - pateau-PEAK-plateau-PEAK-plateau or just one HIGH that keeps going for as long as your SO can move that thumb!! THAT is what makes this technique SO friggin AHMAAAZING.

OK now ... back to work.
 
WaHHOOOIE

GREAT NEWS Mr.F. What was her reaction? Has she been able to do multiples before or did you go for the one biggie and then stop? I've always LOVED the reaction the first time. I get Emails and PM's telling me that most of the women think their SO is using some device all of a sudden and that's what's MAKING them CUM so hard over and over. One reaction I've heard over and over again is that the girl is almost scared of being so out of control all of a sudden - of cuming so HARd and then cuming again and again and having absolutely no control over their bods. I guess that's a first for a lot of the ladies and it really freaks some of them. Having a trusting loving relationship is a big plus when doing this I think.

Then again ... if you're single and want a reputation as a GOD at the locals singles bars this is ALL you need.

Anyway Mr.F, now the REAL Fun begins - all the "research " - the variations that you can read about in this thread plus all the positions, variations and permutations that you can dream up yourselves. Now that you know it does work the sky's the limit.

Congrats, enjoy and spread the news.
 
Re: WaHHOOOIE

Mr.G said:
GREAT NEWS Mr.F. What was her reaction? Has she been able to do multiples before or did you go for the one biggie and then stop? I've always LOVED the reaction the first time.




Anyway Mr.F, now the REAL Fun begins - all the "research " - the variations that you can read about in this thread plus all the positions, variations and permutations that you can dream up yourselves. Now that you know it does work the sky's the limit.

Congrats, enjoy and spread the news.


Well we have been married for 11 years and I am always looking for new experiences. That is when I ran across this site and artical. We went with the one big time and are going to try for multiples later. She has ejacjulated before but never felt comfertable with it and said it actually hurt but this time no complaint. The only thing she said was I can't stand right now. LOL It did take a long time to get her to relax enough for it to work but I think it will get easier with more practice. Looking Forward to it.;)
 
Re: Re: WaHHOOOIE

F-man said:
Well we have been married for 11 years and I am always looking for new experiences. That is when I ran across this site and artical. We went with the one big time and are going to try for multiples later. She has ejacjulated before but never felt comfertable with it and said it actually hurt but this time no complaint. The only thing she said was I can't stand right now. LOL It did take a long time to get her to relax enough for it to work but I think it will get easier with more practice. Looking Forward to it.;)

Hi F-man - tell your wife she is not the only one who couldn't stand the first time it happened......I actually was standing (He was behind me and I was leaning on the arm of the couch) and lo and behold I squirted all over the carpet :eek: LOL he had to hold me steady cos my knees just buckled......:D

It does get easier with practice :devil: I am a sub and when Master gives me spanks at the same time it's like a river! :cool:
 
Yeah she has probably done it about 4 or 5 times before but never from the G-spot. It is a new experience for us. Look forward to more.LOL
 
"" I am a sub and when Master gives me spanks at the same time it's like a river! ""

I'm not sure whether you'd be classified under the Dept of Defence (being a SUB) or Natural Resources (like a river) but I'm sure you'd qualify for numerous Government Grants.

"about 4 or 5 times before but never from the G-spot."

Ahh then she's in for a thrill. You can dedicate an evening just to that and give her TEN TIMES that. Think of it!!

You're right too when you think she'll have an easier time the next time you do it. Almost guaranteed that she'll be OFF within about 2 minutes (max) because the bod knows how it feels and where it's going. Soon if she's really excited it will take only a few secoinds to produce a massive longGgsasm or as many smaller ones as she "needs" at the time. You can give her quickies at will almost anywhere ... well if she's noisy don't be doing it in church but almost anywhere else...

I haven't met anybody yet who could stand without help after a dozen or so massive Ggasms. That should be included in the WARNINGS pages.

IF SHE GETS UP TO GO TO THE CAN AFTER A SERIES OF MASSIVE G-GASMS BE PREPARED TO CATCH HER WHEN SHE STANDS UP BECAUSE HER KNEES WILL PROBABLY BUCKLE AND SHE'LL COLLAPSE ON THE FLOOR. IF YOU CATCH HER , LAY HER GENTLY ON THE CARPET, PUT A PILLOW UNDER HER HEAD AND GET A COLD WASH CLOTH AND MOP HER FOREHEAD. SHE'LL THINK YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS ALL YOUR LIFE AND IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER. SHE WILL THEN (IF YOU'RE NOT ALREADY) WANT TO MARRY YOU OR FORM A BOND FOR LIFE!!

***WARNING ***

NEVER DO THIS TECHNIQUE ON A WOMAN IF YOU DON'T WANT HER CAMPING OUT ON YOUR LAWN, SCRATCHING AT YOUR WINDOW AT NIGHT AND SHOWING UP AT YOUR OFFICE BEGGING FOR JUST A FEW MORE NIGHTS ... LIKE 12,000 OR SO !!! PUHLEEEEEEZZE !!
 
This thread is genius!
Im trying this tomorrow night with my girlfriend, hopefully....
Ill report back!
 
Absolutely awesome.

Hey guys, first post on this board.

I tried this technique last night for the first time with my girlfriend, and it was our first time really messing around.

Needless to say, I think I made a good first impression. She was pleased.

Very pleased.

:cool:

:D
 
g-spot

I feel like I need a map to be drawn out to find my G-spot. Exactly how far in does he need to go to hit it??? :eek: 0147
 
Re: g-spot

monkeybabe said:
I feel like I need a map to be drawn out to find my G-spot. Exactly how far in does he need to go to hit it??? :eek: 0147
First, YOU go in and try and hit it. It's well within a finger's reach right on the back side of your pubic bone.

Get yourself well-excited first, then look (feel) for a rougher patch just inside. Even if you can't find something obviously rough, you may find a place in that general location which feels better than an inch away in some other direction.

The standard formula says to start with your palm down over your public bone and place your forefinger between your inner lips. Now slide your palm down and you finger inside, keeping your fingertip firmly pressed against your skin as you leave the V of your inner lips and enter your vagina.

Pretend that it your finger were long enough that you could slide it right up behind your belly button and push your belly button inside out. Of course you can't get near that far inside. You don't need to even get all the way to your cervix.

OK, now keep pressing with your fingertip and curl your finger toward your palm in a "come here" motion. Make a good stroke until you are almost out of your vagina or just about off the edge of your public bone.

You will have passed over your G-spot. Keep stroking with the "come hither" and zeroing in on what feels best. The sweet spot may be the size of a quarter, and generally becomes rough when you are well aroused, as in ready to be penetrated.

(It may smooth out just before you cum, but if you've found it that won't be a problem as you will want to keep rubbing where you've been rubbing because you're soooo close!)

You can change from the "come hither" motion into rubbing side to side or around in a circle, or add a second finger. The point is that you can easily do these motions without having to stick your finger far, far inside. Even a 3" dick can hit almost every woman's G-spot (from the correct angle).

Now that you've located your G-spot, it will be a lot easier to tell him when he's found it!
 
Last edited:
Oh Good God, Mr G (GG)!!!!

I'm very new here.....been lurking for a few weeks, but after reading this entire thread....pages upon pages, I was so turned on and curious that I had to try this with my husband. I emailed him your initial post last week with a sexy message saying I'd love to be surprised by this sometime.


Last night I get home from work, the house is clean, the bed is made, and he's serving up dinner. I'm sorry but that's start of foreplay to me--clean house, clean laundry...I'm all wet! LOL

Anyway, fast forward through dinner. He draws me a bath, then we retreat to the bedroom to play. After a wonderful long sensuous back rub, he rolled me over for a little oral action with finger play. Felt good...standard stuff..until I felt him making the "C'mere motion" with his two fingers. OMG!!

Ladies...okay, at first it might seem a little intense/have to pee feeling, but work through it...whatever it takes..the sensations are SO WORTH IT...can't even begin to explain. The first O hit me like a ton of bricks..he let up for a few seconds then attacked my G spot harder and I came so fast and so hard that I think I literary arched into the air. After that, it was beautiful, wild mayhem. He played with different angles of his two fingers, rubbing in all sorts of motions, teasing me, working me into a O and then stopping and making me beg him to let me cum. It got to the point that I lost count of the O's because it just became one long electrified sensations....like one continuing O puncuated by higher extremes of pleasure.

Then my husband got even more experiemental and decided to first play with my clit with his tongue while stimulating my Gspot. Just totally kicked it up a knotch! Then he switched to use his thumb to rub my clit. By this time I am so wet and cumming virtually like all the time. And then the icing on the cake...what really put me over the edge...to a height that I've never ever ever ever been, he slowing started to tease my ass with his ring finger. In the end I was being fingered, teased, rubbed in both places with his tongue back on my clit, while his other hand was slightly rubbing and putting pressure on my abdomen to further stimulate my Gspot. It was OVERWHELMING!! I was just cumming nonstop and suddenly I felt dizzy and I was seeing stars. I know I one point I was moaning but then it got all sort of quiet (to me)...I heard buzzing in my head and went into a small asthama attack, at which point he had to cease because I needed my inhaler. I've have good sex but never have had to use my inhaler! My husband said that I went from moaning and saying "Oh my god, I can't take it" to screaming all sorts of gibberish. That must of been when I thought it was quiet...I literally was out of my mind!

After a few minutes to let my medicine take effect I noticed that he had the biggest and hardest erection ever. I was like a jelly fish...still trembling and still having aftershocks that I just told him "I can't move...have your way with me..." Which then proceeded to a great fuck and more orgasims...

The most intense session of my life. I loved it...asthma attack included (note to self: take meds prior to play!!). I'm all horny just thinking about it........
:D :kiss:
 
Nobody in here has ...

... really brought up that point so I will now.

wearnes wrote: ""I tried this technique last night for the first time with my girlfriend, and it was our first time really messing around.

Needless to say, I think I made a good first impression. She was pleased.

Very pleased.""

BIRTH CONTROL. SAFE SEX.

It is almost guaranteed that a young couple "messin around" are probably NOT going to have any form of birth control at the ready. Oral sex is GREAT at satisfying a lover (friend, SO, wife, FB - whatever) and not having to worry about birth control but it does leave you both open to STD transmission. I'm not saying everybody is infected and especially young'uns but it does happen and that is how it happens so keeping that in mind. We now have a technique that will do a bang up (sorry, couldn't resist that) job of satisfying her to the point of complete sexual exhaustion and not mix bodily fluids at all. In fact you can just about put her in the hospital without ever taking your pecker outta your pants!!

This is great for self confidence but it is also a very useful tool to have if you are worried about transmission of an STD or are into a hot date and don't have a rubber. There ARE people - even kids - out there who think about things like this.
It is a very mature and sensible decision NOT to have intercourse when it could lead to any one of several unpleasant outcums. I mean worst case scenario is YOU'RE GONNA DIE. 2nd worst is you have a 20 year financial commitment to an unwanted (or at least unplanned) child. It gives even committed couples the ability to have a completely wild time and not have to worry about birth control.

I think this technique provides an unbelievable advantage in #1 being able to give her as much pleasure - as many massive orgasms - as SHE CAN HANDLE. and #2 a technique that, providing you wash your hands afterwards, provides a completely safe form of sexual intimacy with virtually NO possibility of the dangers of bacterial or viral transmission.

Just something to think about and maybe a lot less to worry about for some couples.


monkeybabe. ReadyOne pretty much pegged it. The GSpot area is NOT generally deep in the vagina. The ASpot is farther in but the GSpot is usually "just inside." It is on the FRONT wall of the vagina just at the top of the pubic bone. It may vary with different people as ALL our bods are not the same but I would say within a knuckles' distance either way is going to localize it.

The thing is the whole area (ie YOU) has to be turned on for this to trigger. Once you have it happen then it's a breeze but the first time or first few times takes a lot of work with some couples. The Gspot has to be stimulated in a way that compliments whatever else is going on. DO NOT concentrate entirely on the GSPot when experimenting. Concentrate on everything else and get in and rub that area every few minutes. Build up like that. Keep turning her on. Keep getting more and more excited. Give lots of feedback to your SO. Let them know when you start to feel something because that may - MAY - be the time to start using a lot more pressure. An orgasm from oral will NOT diminish the build up even if you are a "one time" orgasm girl. It may take several sessions. It may take longer but if you've read many of the posts in this thread the only people who do not report success are the ones who gave up when it didn't work the first time. The ones where this technique may prove impossible are the women who have suffered nerve damage from C-sections or have extremely weak PCG muscles. Many others have tried to make it work, made it a part of their normal lovemaking and all of a sudden IT WORKED so don't give up and don't get confused about the location. It is not a set button. It is an area which is completely indistinguishable from any other area in the vagina until it is turned on. Keep playing. Enjoy and good luck.
 
Oh God, I'm scratching on his bedroom screen to give me more! LOL! Mr. G is right, she will worship you, and you will never get rid of her! ;)
 
WAHHOOOO & an ANNOUNCEMENT

I deleted all my "cookies" the other day and now the LIT computer has gone back to only recognizing me as MR.GGG. Geeez. OK, So anybody sending me a PM - you'll have to send them to MR.GGG and NOT MR.G. or I'll only get them when the computer wanks out again and can only see MR.G. This is getting old!



MaryGoRound - WAHHOOOOO!! What a great story. It looks like we were writing
at almost the exact same time. You posted while I was finishing off so that's why I didn't catch your post until tonight.

I wish more people would share like you just did. Awesome. Truly fabulous!!! Spread the word. Tell your friends to visit LIT and read the TRY THIS thread and watch the change in attitude your girlfriends have after they have experimented a bit with this technique with their SO's. I'm sure you felt sexier after that session than you have ever felt in your life. It is hard NOT to feel 10 feet tall when all of a sudden your sexual responsiveness has been turbo-charged. Peeease be careful with the asthma. Your hubbie has to be able to back off asap if/when he sees you having difficulty catching your breath during a session like that. A major heart attack is NOT an acceptable trade off for a bunch of orgasms even tho some would argue that point!

Thanks again so much for the report and I know posts like yours gives other couples the incentive they need to keep trying if it doesn't work for them the first time. GREAT news that it worked SOOO well on your first test drive.

HAVE A BLAST EXPERIMENTING. From my experience every variation in speed, pressure - even angle - results in a slightly different orgasm or series. Positions make a difference too. Has he read page SIX yet?

You'll needd your inhaler fershure for that. Let us know how it goes.... once you're coherant.
 
Re: WAHHOOOO & an ANNOUNCEMENT

MR.GGG said:
. Peeease be careful with the asthma. Your hubbie has to be able to back off asap if/when he sees you having difficulty catching your breath during a session like that. A major heart attack is NOT an acceptable trade off for a bunch of orgasms even tho some would argue that point!


You'll needd your inhaler fershure for that. Let us know how it goes.... once you're coherant.

Thanks for the concern, Mr. G! I'm am quite alright and ready to play again. It's was actually rather funny at the time--seeing as over the years my asthma has gotten better (yeah!) and I only need to use the inhaler when I get a bad cold. It was funny seeing a stark naked and harder then nails hubby searching high and low for my inhaler.

...still felt like a heart attack though....but in a *very good way*:kiss:
 
Page Six

MR.GGG said:

HAVE A BLAST EXPERIMENTING. From my experience every variation in speed, pressure - even angle - results in a slightly different orgasm or series. Positions make a difference too. Has he read page SIX yet?

You'll needd your inhaler fershure for that. Let us know how it goes.... once you're coherant.

I would so totally love it if he gave me a few spanks...total fantasy of mine, yet hasn't worked out yet. Not that I want him to haul off and smack me, but his spanks aren't very...exciting...stimulating...more rather like my cat swatting at an ant on the floor. I've tried to communicate that it's okay to spank harder/firmer but.....anyway, I digress...I'm going off topic with this.. :(

So for now, I will totally fantasize about a lil OTK action/Gspot play....
 
Many moons ago

I had a sweet li'll g/f in Univ. She LOVED sex and was enthusiastic as hell about anything I could think of (just wish I'd kown about Gspots then) and had some neat ideas of her own.

A couple of times she mentioned being spanked when she was younger. Passing comments. I never twigged. Too dumb at the time I guess. One afternoon I was watching TV and she came up beside me and stood still until I looked up. SHe handed me a flat backed hairbrush, reached under her sundress and pulled her panties down, pulled her sundress up over her sweet little bum and lay across my lap.

I would LOVE to report that it was a smashing success but alas I "didn't get it" I just didn't think at that time that a girl would get ANYTHING out of a hard spanking so I gave her a few swats mostly with my hand (the hairbrush seemed so HARD and HEAVY) and spent a lot of time feeling her ass and thighs and stuff in between and then screwing her silly on the floor. She never got a really good whacking from me although if I'd had the sense God gave most bugs I would have put a good shine on her ass and given her what she needed at the time. Sad. I thought for years afterwards that if only I HIT HER HARD I could have kept her (I was madly in love) but I lost her because I would never REALLY lay into her ass even when she gave me a hint that would knock a blind man over.

Too soon we grow old.
Too late schmart.

Well at least I know better now and can pass some of that info on to guys/couples who maybe "get it" if they read it here. Page 6 is a GREAT fantasy to work towards. It really is extremely intense and satisfying and very emotional in a very intimate way if it is done with a husband/lover you trust completely.

*hint* Let him read the WHOLE thread. You may get your (real) spanking yet!

Thanks again for your contris.
 
I'm heading off for a little break but can't resist a quick hello to all the G-Spot enthustiasts. It's lovely to hear all the new stories as folks make discoveries for themselves. Good on you Mr.G:kiss:

We've added a little extra that others might like to try. After numerous mind blowing, heavenly orgasms in just about all the positions known to mankind, I really love to kneel up facing my sweetheart (he's sort of half reclining against the headboard) he does the whole fingers thing, hard and fast so that his palm sort slaps against my clit in the best way. This almost always make me drench him most delightfully. He gets such a buzz out of this and me, well I need a rest.:D

Oh and the occasional spank is good, yes, yes, yes...

Have fun.
 
Enjoy your spring ...

...Down Under. The glaciers are looming on the horizon here in beautiful downtown Canuckistan. 10 months of winter ahead and nothing to do but RESEARCH.

Alas my predicament is unchanged! It is truly tragic but my research is on hold until I get to join the wifey in Arizona. When THAT happens ... **Thuuupppfgt** to the glaciers, blizzards, feeelthy slush and all the brand new Canuckistanian drivers who have never ventured forth in the snow before. The business will move. I will move and the "hands on" research will resume.

The world is, I'm told, unfolding as it should ... just a lot damn slower than I'd like.
 
Last edited:
g spot

Thank you thank you so much, Readyone and Mr. GGG. I've been lurking here for awhile when I stumbled upon your thread Mr.GGG. It answered the exact question I've been wanting to ask. My problem has been finding the spot, I'm printing your responses as I type and am off to do some homework. I will let you know how things turn out. :kiss:
 
Great Googly Moogly! x.@

This thread sure is a long one... started to read it start to finish, but by page five, I caved and checked to see how long it was only to find I had 40 to go... XD

And thank God for that.

I read this technique on another site (may have been Clitical, not sure), but I dismissed it as being exaggeration. Surely no technique could be potent enough to allow every woman to cum continuously for hours and spray her fluids all over.

Though the latter portion may not be accurate, after reading the numerous affirmative responses here, I'm sold on this technique.

I'll look forward to trying this with the love of my life next chance we get. Unfortunately, we don't have a bed or couch or floor to do it on at the moment, but that's another story.

I've had some success with stimulating Her G-spot in the past, but She's never had a G-spot orgasm before... honestly it's because we often either don't have the time to linger, or we just plain don't want to wait. :p

One thing, though... once the G-spot is aroused, do you think it'd be practical to use my first two fingers (palm down, of course) to give it the pressure it needs?

I know, of course, that it's possible, but from experience, would it produce comparable results compared to the powerful flexing of an opposable digit?

Guess it just means we get to experiment, hm? ^.~

Edit- Just something to clear up... if you think about the shape of the vagina, it's angled towards her lower back, correct? So if you imagine a line from her vaginal opening to her lower back, keeping in mind that her G-spot is on the upper (closer to the head/front) wall... when taking a woman from behind, doesn't it stand to reason that the penis would hit the front wall rather than the back?

Just my comments as to some people's bewilderment on the subject. Sorry if it's been answered, I've still got MANY pages to read yet. ^_^;
 
Last edited:
thanks for this whole thread.

after finding I can make my man cum from purely frenulum stimulation, he is more than willing to try this method. just have to wait 'til his cold his gone (poor guy has no energy).
 
Back
Top