60+ and Those Who Love Them

I was 22 when I was fucking a 62 year old.
He wanted me to dress up like a little school girl. I had my hair in pigtails and was wearing white stockings with a little plaid skirt with suspenders, almost covering my small brown nipples, and no top. He had me meet him at his office, obviously covered with a jacket, and come in and pretend to be a client. He told me to crawl to him, get under his desk, and give him head… After getting him hard he bent me over his desk so he could finger my ass while holding my hands behind my back. He loved control. I loved feeling his old balls Slapping up against my clit. "Fuck me harder Daddy!" Always made him wild.
He loved my ass and loved watching it bounce against him as he fucked me harder. I loved when he came inside of me! Pulling me against him. Pushing his cock as deep as possible. Hearing him grunt and moan as he filled my young unprotected pussie with his hot load.
I loved when he would finger me as I'm cumming, stuffing his cum deeper inside me. It would intensify my orgasm and he loved when I would suck his fingers clean...

Last edited:
recreation

When I was fucking a 62 year old He wanted me to dress up like a little school girl. I had my hair in pigtails and was wearing white stockings with a little plaid skirt with suspenders and no top. He had me meet him at his office, obviously covered with a jacket, and come in and pretend to be a client. I ended up crawling to him under his desk giving him head… After getting him hard he had me bent over his desk so he could finger my ass while holding my hands behind my back. He loved control. I loved feeling his old balls Slapping up against my clit
He loved my ass and loved watching it bounce against him as he fucked me hard. I loved when he came inside of me! Hearing him grunt and moan as he filled my young unprotected pussie with his hot load.

I was 22 now I'm 24
Me in a pink wig, no bra underneath
http://imgur.com/Xq0d4gW

That's freakin hot!

I'll be 62 in a few weeks...care to recreate the scene?:cattail:

Me time!

Attachments

• D50BD902-FC1C-4FEC-85E1-DEE3813CFBBE.jpg
    D50BD902-FC1C-4FEC-85E1-DEE3813CFBBE.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1
As a submissive in my mid twenties with a Sir in his late forties who shares me with his friends I find older gentlemen a great pleasure. Kinky , inventive and attentive. Most of the friends I am shared with are mid fifties to early seventies.

When I was fucking a 62 year old He wanted me to dress up like a little school girl. I had my hair in pigtails and was wearing white stockings with a little plaid skirt with suspenders and no top. He had me meet him at his office, obviously covered with a jacket, and come in and pretend to be a client. I ended up crawling to him under his desk giving him head… After getting him hard he had me bent over his desk so he could finger my ass while holding my hands behind my back. He loved control. I loved feeling his old balls Slapping up against my clit
He loved my ass and loved watching it bounce against him as he fucked me hard. I loved when he came inside of me! Hearing him grunt and moan as he filled my young unprotected pussie with his hot load.

I was 22 now I'm 24

After seeing that photo, I don't think it's only 62 year old men who would want a piece of you...

Another one of me bringing a bit of pleasure to myself! Happy weekend everyone!

Attachments

• 00277BE6-8916-4EC2-B453-8C2D48AF9B9C.jpg
    00277BE6-8916-4EC2-B453-8C2D48AF9B9C.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1
love this thread

60 something wm here. there is nothing sexier and more sensual than an older woman who is in touch with her sexuality. I would love to chat with people on here and develop our passions for reading and writing together

brian

Say cheese!

Attachments

• 3102D8F3-AC89-48ED-818C-96E7B23CB56E.jpg
    3102D8F3-AC89-48ED-818C-96E7B23CB56E.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
I have always had younger women in my life, though I have always secretly enjoyed MATURE woman. I am not sure why, I will often tease older woman, and they tease back, but they do not really know that I find many truly attractive.

I am mid-forties by the way, and really have no age limit. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman...

Say cheese!

Beautiful!!

Sadly today, some 600 times a day; movies, advertisements, and television depict what women with the "ideal" feminine form should be, which is nothing what most real men think they should look like.

Models that NEVER smile.
Stick legs.
20 Somethings?

Beauty is beauty, and I can see the smile on your face. That is beautiful! Thank you, I needed my own smile today!

list

As a submissive in my mid twenties with a Sir in his late forties who shares me with his friends I find older gentlemen a great pleasure. Kinky , inventive and attentive. Most of the friends I am shared with are mid fifties to early seventies.

Dang...how do I get on that list???:cattail:

I love the catholic high school girl look...have a lot of good memories...like to relive some of those days...it’s on the bucket list....

hey

I was 22 now I'm 24

We need more like you in Michigan baby, OMG!!!
gorgeous

Back