Once more with feeling.

Thanks guys, you are too kind :kiss:

The thing is, and not to sound like a douche, but I know men, I have lots of guy friends and I know that small boobs are okay...until ya'll see a woman with big boobs :rolleyes:

you have a dazzling body. I think you should stick with it.

Wow, a fantastic four shirt

Isn't it just :cool:

Feeling your boobs woul d make me feel a lot less crap. Hopefully would work for you too. And you know how much I've wanted to get my lips around those nipples.

Ahh my nipples are a bit neglected of late, feeling self conscious about them usually leads to me hiding them.

and he would love you to do just that!!! Thanks for a very erotic photo and how effects his brain!!

You're welcome.

Connubium .. I don't post much, but have followed your thread since the beginning. I am always pleased to view your photos and read your posts. I find you very photogenic. You're very beautiful in your photos. Your body is near perfect. As for your boobs.. they are wonderful in my opinion. They fit your physical shape which accents the entire package. I can not see how you can make them better. Thanks so much for posting and keeping the thread going. Me me for that matter...

Thanks lookingforward, I'm glad you like my pictures and you think I'm photogenic.

Afternoon, lady.

Damn time difference.

I want to bang you...in the worst way possible. :cool:

For some reason I can't work out if that's a good or bad thing.

Not that my opinion counts for much but......I've been looking at the pics you've posted since you started back a few days ago and I don't see how your boobs are lacking in any way.... they are unbelievably beautiful and certainly mouth-watering!! In my humble opinion, they don't need to be "enhanced" but if you need it for yourself.... then definitely go for it. And by the way, not all men would prefer big boobs over small ones.....I would much prefer a pair of small boobs over any of the big ones!!!!!! Just my opinion...... :kiss:

:

No it would totally go against my own instinct if I had a boob job I would be doing it solely to please other and not myself. Thanks for your compliments, I need them :).

Ohnoes! that can't be!
You have great boobs!

You are 100% appealing!

Well, I'll have to say big boobs do have some sort of eye tractor beam!

But if I am honest! They do often disappointing once the cover comes off!
Smaller ladies often look better without the bra

Yeah, I think this is what I want...well I don't know...it's probably very irrational, why wasn't I blessed with 34e's like my mother! Damn universe ;)

You've mentioned that a few times, and it always boggles my mind. I guess it's true that people never see as many of their qualities as others do.

But yeah, I think they're pretty incredible.

Eh... big boobs are alright. I'm not going to complain about them, but they're either fake (and thus missing sensation, and that's half the fun) or pretty saggy (Boobs down to the belly button really isn't my thing). Also, a smaller cup allows me to hold the whole boob at once.

No way, b's are the way to go.

I see your point boob man, my personal preference is small boobs. I have always been attracted to women with smaller breasts since I had a sex dream about Alyson Hannigan when I was a teenager, (Buffy era). I remember in my dream she was nearly flat chested and I sucked her nipples, haha.

IMG_6763.jpg

With pics like this of those spectacular boobs, there is nothing to feel crappy about. I love them and you should too. Of course, I love everything about you. Your wit, your charm and, naturally, that body. You are no less appealing to me and all the others on this thread.

Thanks Jon
Just got to grips with this thread. Absolutely gorgeous photos. You can't possibly think there's anything wrong with those boobs. I could spend an entire vacation there.

Lovely thread, I'll work my way through the rest of it now :kiss:

Thanks and welcome to my thread, sorry that a lot of the pics are gone.

*plots a way to set up a timeshare on Connubium's boobs*

:rolleyes:

attachment.php

crappy?

i amm still shivering when i see your goosebumps and i feel like give you some of the warmth that might be needed.
you are a natural pretty hot girl.
pictures of you are pure dynamite to a man's libido.
maybe you don't feel like 18 anymore but you are a mother and hotter then ever...
i remember some of your videos... they were just pure erotic. so close and intense....

so what feeling you got right now?

Eek, I'm only 23 well nearing 24. But thanks boy wonder ;).

* had to delete your emoticons because you can only post with a max of 10

there were videos....I hate being late to the party!

A very long time ago. I don't have them anymore, I bet there are men on here that do though :rolleyes:

Sorry, been gone for a while, or I'd have been giving those lovely breasts the love they deserve.

-LCN

Firstly I wondered where you were. Secondly I concur.

you have a dazzling body. I think you should stick with it.

Thanks bps

No need to hide your nipples, and if it made you feel better I could suck them in the dark.

And I know you won't but never have a boob job!

Those nipples of yours should never ever be hidden...they need loads and loads of...um, attention showered on them.

Yeah, I think this is what I want...well I don't know...it's probably very irrational, why wasn't I blessed with 34e's like my mother! Damn universe ;)

Because that might have given you back troubles?!

Plus, you have plenty enough to play with already!
And those succulent nipples of yours :devil: :devil: :devil:

You had to go and mention your age.

Now I feel more pervy than before.

Sorry, I'm very mature for my age though :rolleyes:

Those nipples of yours should never ever be hidden...they need loads and loads of...um, attention showered on them.

That wasn't subtle enough for me to question whether you meant they should be showered in semen or not :rolleyes:. Gotta love a nice medically accurate term, semen.

Because that might have given you back troubles?!

Plus, you have plenty enough to play with already!
And those succulent nipples of yours :devil: :devil: :devil:

Perhaps and it would be difficult for me to do archery, should I wish to take up archery as a hobby.

Hey there, gorgeous....just wanted to drop by and leave you some loving (((hugs))). I hope you don't mind if I grope those delicious boobs of yours while I'm at it, hot stuff.:kiss::kiss::kiss::cattail

Hey there, gorgeous....just wanted to drop by and leave you some loving (((hugs))). I hope you don't mind if I grope those delicious boobs of yours while I'm at it, hot stuff.:kiss::kiss::kiss::cattail

hey, stand in line for groping.:)

I just saw pics of a woman with large breasts with (large) bite marks and bruises on them. Why would anyone enjoy that? Including the person who did it? Rough play, ok. In my opinion that is over the top. what do you think since we are talking boobs?

I just saw pics of a woman with large breasts with (large) bite marks and bruises on them. Why would anyone enjoy that? Including the person who did it? Rough play, ok. In my opinion that is over the top. what do you think since we are talking boobs?

To each their own. Who cares what someone likes, as long as they're not putting their life or the life of someone else in danger.

I see your point boob man, my personal preference is small boobs. I have always been attracted to women with smaller breasts since I had a sex dream about Alyson Hannigan when I was a teenager, (Buffy era). I remember in my dream she was nearly flat chested and I sucked her nipples, haha.

And now this is my dream. I imagine the two of you would be perfect together. :D

Such wonderful Breasts, they are almost begging to be groped and played with hard.

I imagine they enjoy it because they get pleasure from it. Each to their own, who am I to judge what is 'over the top' for someone else, I like rough play to a certain extent and some of my other sexual tastes could hardly be called normal, so I guess I'm a person in a glass house. Also, I never throw stones anyway.

I imagine they enjoy it because they get pleasure from it. Each to their own, who am I to judge what is 'over the top' for someone else, I like rough play to a certain extent and some of my other sexual tastes could hardly be called normal, so I guess I'm a person in a glass house. Also, I never throw stones anyway.

Is it just me or have there been some weird comments on this whole breast issue? Not so much this one, but in general.

You should. Throwing stones can be fun.

*hits you in the back of the head and runs off*

Is it just me or have there been some weird comments on this whole breast issue? Not so much this one, but in general.

Yes, I suppose there have. I guess it's one of those things that people don't really think about until they're asked to. I mean most people think about breast in a purely visual way.

I feel torn in the way that I think about them, on one hand I see them as incredible things that are designed to feed babies and that they're appearance is of no importance, and on the other hand I feel pressure to turn them into some sort of enhanced physical feature. The second hand is stupid :rolleyes:.

You should. Throwing stones can be fun.

*hits you in the back of the head and runs off*

I imagine you were a popular child :rolleyes:

Yes, I suppose there have. I guess it's one of those things that people don't really think about until they're asked to. I mean most people think about breast in a purely visual way.

I feel torn in the way that I think about them, on one hand I see them as incredible things that are designed to feed babies and that they're appearance is of no importance, and on the other hand I feel pressure to turn them into some sort of enhanced physical feature. The second hand is stupid :rolleyes:.

I imagine you were a popular child :rolleyes:

Life would be really boring if we were all identical. Just imagine if all breasts looked the same!

Back